Caddy 1.2

RedBull2k

On 1/25/2021 at 11:55 AM, l2eactionz said:

Sorry I'm new here and was just wondering what this is exactly? A quick breakdown?

Its an app that was made on duma os 2.0.  

Some features that are on there are on duma os 3.0 by default

yes there are some other things on there but was made on duma os 2.0. so not expected to work.

Good news. I will be making an updated version.

21 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

yes there are some other things on there but was made on duma os 2.0. so not expected to work.

Yep sorry didn't realise there was 12 pages of convo I got put on the last page when I clicked on the thread and asked the question. I've read through and understand it now. Will be Interesting to try it out if you make it for the r2 ill give my feedback when it comes around

1 hour ago, l2eactionz said:

Just a quick question as I'm on xr500 what is the difference between prioritising all ports to a device like I'm on playstation 5 and was going to prioritise ports 1 to 65535. Won't that be enough?

Theoretically yes, but it can vary. Give that a go and let me know if it works!

4 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Theoretically yes, but it can vary. Give that a go and let me know if it works!

So it does work it seems to have alot more up and down packets being prioritised than the duma games. However when prioritising all ports I've found you no long get congestion control and bandwidth allocation 

Will try the 30000 45000

5 minutes ago, l2eactionz said:

So it does work it seems to have alot more up and down packets being prioritised than the duma games. However when prioritising all ports I've found you no long get congestion control and bandwidth allocation 

Will try the 30000 45000

To be completely honest. I think TP is bugged. 

3 minutes ago, fiefo said:

To be completely honest. I think TP is bugged. 

I've found factory resets on beta do not fully reset so even if you see your speed and percentages you have put in re do it. Disable qos re enable it turn always on to never and then turn it back for some reason this has been my issue but the prioritising all ports seems to over ride it. Very interesting. If I put playstation 5 into prior and set it up with the pre installed game console option it works. So is a port bypassing all the congestion control settings 🤔

1 hour ago, fiefo said:

When you prio something. It supersedes all the QoS functions. At least that what Fraser said. And I have zero clue what that means lmfaoo

If you play warzone I have come up with my own prior. 1-65535 source 3074-65535 destination. Whatever lower ports are on must get in the way some how and stops bandwidth allocation from working 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2020 at 9:42 PM, RedBull2k said:

I thought i would start this off with its own thread.

I have expanded slightly from my first app, screen shots are below. 

Connected.thumb.jpg.38501bee4b3a9c06e732c3b9dab6dff6.jpgNot-Connected.thumb.jpg.bc0b367feddd2c225cf7d7f42a425a4a.jpg

now you can save and load your allow and deny list. This is very ideal if you have to factory reset. plus sharing of lists is possible.

you can clear your allow/deny list with a single click.

for those of you who are fed up of seeing your offline devices can with 1 click remove all offline devices that no longer hold an ip address

you can also create your own custom black/whitlist just make a text file named with the following 

Server_Blacklist.txt

Server_Whitelist.txt

Peer_Blacklist.txt

Peer_Whitelist.txt

and insert ip addresses, only 1 ip address per line for example

exampleoftxt.thumb.jpg.b5b04fc0957c6a5c85fd9a68417b4b82.jpg

from where ever this file is saved just drag and drop into the white box, this will automatically add

here is the file

caddy 1.0

caddy 1.1

caddy 1.2

@Mobel
@GHOST-1-EC
@TrayDay
@MikeyPython
@Sable
@WalkedDave
@Bert
@Locosano
@Sherman85
@DanyKTM
@Zippy
@Grafti
@Fuzy
@SlingshotGamer@Squizz
@HaBlo0

how would this help with gaming for example hit detection?

3 hours ago, Ash said:

how would this help with gaming for example hit detection?

It doesnt do anything like that.

If you think that only using the current game port in traffic priority works best for you then this file will help with doing that for you that would otherwise be a long process.

On 1/26/2021 at 8:05 PM, RedBull2k said:

Hey, any news about updated version @RedBull2k ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 18/2/2021 at 1:51, RedBull2k said:

No hace nada de eso.

Si cree que usar solo el puerto del juego actual en la prioridad de tráfico funciona mejor para usted, este archivo lo ayudará a hacerlo por usted, que de lo contrario sería un proceso largo.

buenas estoy interesado en probar tu aplicacion tengo router XR500 , como puedo descargar la aplicacion gracias 

1 hour ago, Victor-Yout said:

What do you mean by apply to wan and normal? i dont see this in TP

This post has changed a bit since when I added it originally.

1-65535

1-65534

1024-65535

1024-65534

1-65535

3074-3480

all TCPUDP

Normal(default if your on 3.0)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/11/2021 at 7:18 PM, AirsT said:

Hi I can't download it it says file infected 

To bypass that open the google drive link, make sure you are signed in and next to your profile icon on the top right, hit the 3 dots, and star the caddy redbull file. Go to your google drive, recent tab. right click redbull caddy that you starred and make a copy. Then download the copy and it should work! 

• 9 months later...

ok so ive been using this, and i dunno what im doing but i just hit start after putting my login information for duma os and the port for PC for warzone. Bunch of stuff started appearing, should i do something else? when i hit the save button server disconnects. using 1.2 because i cannot download 1.3