Caddy 1.2

RedBull2k

About every 8 seconds it searches for a server, if it finds 1 it adds it to hyperlane and continues to search every 8 seconds. It may on times add a matchmaking server but only temporarily. As long as its added a server to hyperlane by game start then it's working as it should.

Hello guys i am using the previous version of Caddy, because that one doesn't prioritize ports of people in my chatparty or lobby.

So there is a difference in latest version of Caddy and the one before.

The latest Caddy version prioritize chatparty traffic, but only when u try to search a game.

2 hours ago, Mobel said:

Hello guys i am using the previous version of Caddy, because that one doesn't prioritize ports of people in my chatparty or lobby.

So there is a difference in latest version of Caddy and the one before.

The latest Caddy version prioritize chatparty traffic, but only when u try to search a game.

Which version? Are you sure it's an ip address from chat party. The main thing though does it get the server when the game has started.

No, when I go in a game it shows me one of the friends ip address as a server and sometimes it shows the right server of the game but most of the time when I am in a chatparty or in a lobby with friends when we start searching for a game it will show one of them friends ip address.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:42 PM, RedBull2k said:

I thought i would start this off with its own thread.

I have expanded slightly from my first app, screen shots are below. 

Connected.thumb.jpg.38501bee4b3a9c06e732c3b9dab6dff6.jpgNot-Connected.thumb.jpg.bc0b367feddd2c225cf7d7f42a425a4a.jpg

now you can save and load your allow and deny list. This is very ideal if you have to factory reset. plus sharing of lists is possible.

you can clear your allow/deny list with a single click.

for those of you who are fed up of seeing your offline devices can with 1 click remove all offline devices that no longer hold an ip address

you can also create your own custom black/whitlist just make a text file named with the following 

Server_Blacklist.txt

Server_Whitelist.txt

Peer_Blacklist.txt

Peer_Whitelist.txt

and insert ip addresses, only 1 ip address per line for example

exampleoftxt.thumb.jpg.b5b04fc0957c6a5c85fd9a68417b4b82.jpg

from where ever this file is saved just drag and drop into the white box, this will automatically add

here is the file

caddy 1.0

caddy 1.1

caddy 1.2

@Mobel
@GHOST-1-EC
@TrayDay
@MikeyPython
@Sable
@WalkedDave
@Bert
@Locosano
@Sherman85
@DanyKTM
@Zippy
@Grafti
@Fuzy
@SlingshotGamer@Squizz
@HaBlo0

Hi, I'm quiet new to this, how does this work? what do I type in has username and password? Router IP is that my Broadband IP address or Netduma R1 Ip address?

Thanks

1 hour ago, RedBull2k said:

Use version 1.1. From that image all you need to do now is search for a game of cod, when it detects a server it will add that specific port to hyperlane

What changes do need to make on netduma menu, disable classified game?

If you have tried on mw then it should be working. You should be entering duma os ip address., delete the file named newsettings and start my app and re enter details. It's either ur understanding of how it works, or something is happening that I'm not aware of. I am more than happy to keep exploring until resolved. So can u tell me what duma os router ur using

3 hours ago, Seye said:

OMG.....This is crazy I have good connection but using your app, its way better the only way I can describe my game is much smoother.

I agree, it's pretty amazing. I noticed this immediately when I begin using it.

@RedBull2k

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to do a port range?

Apex Legends unlike CoD 3074, uses a range from 37000:41000... Why so many, various servers to different regions using Google Compute Engine Servers?.... I don't know. Someone else noticed this with the firewall as well seen here.

I noticed that the port did indeed change based upon the server change. As the game would also change to an entirely different server while you select say server Virginia, would put you in a Texas server once in a while. So that unpredictability is what i also believe is the problem for the kicking or disconnects when using the geofilter. So the only way to have a decent experience so far is using ports and the app. Which is why I having a port range would be perfect due to not being able to utilize the geofilter until Netduma push the cloud update.

Definitely been enjoying this little treat in various titles.

14 hours ago, TrayDay said:

I agree, it's pretty amazing. I noticed this immediately when I begin using it.

@RedBull2k

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to do a port range?

Apex Legends unlike CoD 3074, uses a range from 37000:41000... Why so many, various servers to different regions using Google Compute Engine Servers?.... I don't know. Someone else noticed this with the firewall as well seen here.

I noticed that the port did indeed change based upon the server change. As the game would also change to an entirely different server while you select say server Virginia, would put you in a Texas server once in a while. So that unpredictability is what i also believe is the problem for the kicking or disconnects when using the geofilter. So the only way to have a decent experience so far is using ports and the app. Which is why I having a port range would be perfect due to not being able to utilize the geofilter until Netduma push the cloud update.

Definitely been enjoying this little treat in various titles.

Yes very possible and actually, easy to implement a port range, but then as I do not play the game, I do not know what side effects it will have so I guess ur the test subject. I have been back in work and my pattern is not the best at the moment, so I dont really get enough time after work. But I will get it done.