Caddy 1.2

RedBull2k

Mainly because the main discussion took place in another thread. here https://forum.netduma.com/topic/30279-gaming-hardware-and-settings-controllers-headsets-monitors-routers/#comments In this thread you will find out why i made it and all of that. Im sure all of the links to files in that thread have been removed by myself.

There have been many variations

10 minutes ago, Bigfntarget said:

This program should eliminate the need to use wireshark to figure out the ports and manually add the ports every game.

Correct. 

10 minutes ago, Bigfntarget said:

In order to get it working, I assume I need to proxy my PS4 through my pc running the app in order for it to pick up on the ports being used?

No. You put file on your computer fill in the info and it will connect, no proxy or anything like that. Your computer just needs to be connected to dumaos.

Im not one for sob storeys but i havent been invested in this at the moment. but i will get back to it. but feel free to ask any questions

19 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

Mainly because the main discussion took place in another thread. here https://forum.netduma.com/topic/30279-gaming-hardware-and-settings-controllers-headsets-monitors-routers/#comments In this thread you will find out why i made it and all of that. Im sure all of the links to files in that thread have been removed by myself.

There have been many variations

Correct. 

No. You put file on your computer fill in the info and it will connect, no proxy or anything like that. Your computer just needs to be connected to dumaos.

Im not one for sob storeys but i havent been invested in this at the moment. but i will get back to it. but feel free to ask any questions

Do you have a download back up for it?

7 hours ago, Macusa69 said:

Caddy 1.2 is not compatible with Netduma 3.0 @RedBull2k is there a possibility that you can fix it to work with 3.0

It should work, delete file on desktop named newsettings.txt and re open my exe

18 hours ago, johnnytran said:

I tried it with the R2, it detected/added the rule to high prio but the light never turned on. Will give it another go later after a reboot 

I reported this back in March.

My app has to get the port after the connection is made and that is the reason why.

You can get manual ports to work and you have to have the port in there before a connection is created.

From memory this is only the case on the r2. - When they fix it their end then my app will work as intended.

On 9/10/2020 at 4:49 AM, johnnytran said:

I tried it with the R2, it detected/added the rule to high prio but the light never turned on. Will give it another go later after a reboot 

it works on the R2 but only with DumaOS Classified Games checked!

@RedBull2k Thanks again for sharing your work!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 12:05 PM, Corbula said:

was having problems with getting this app to work. Version 1.2 but i figured it out. For Xbox use PORT 3075 not PORT 3074. In the Advanced Network settings xbox is saying it's using port 3074 but the app will not  detect servers with 3074. Also strange is that the allow/deny lists can be saved using either port 3074,3075 

3074.jpg

3075.jpg

4 hours ago, CableGames22 said:

was having problems with getting this app to work. Version 1.2 but i figured it out. For Xbox use PORT 3075 not PORT 3074. In the Advanced Network settings xbox is saying it's using port 3074 but the app will not  detect servers with 3074. Also strange is that the allow/deny lists can be saved using either port 3075,3075 

3074.jpg

3075.jpg

only tested on PC and PS4, the port is editable for reasons like this.

On 10/12/2020 at 3:53 PM, betrhlf said:

hello, 

is there a way to change the router ip address within the caddy app.  

yes delete the file new settings on desktop.

On 10/15/2020 at 7:06 PM, sloon said:

my openwrt ,caddy not connect

Its not for openwrt

Hi guys, i just saw this topic but no posts about how to run it, how it works etc

I'm interesting because i saw people saying that bullet registration was better for them.

Edit : @RedBull2k Windows see the program as a trojan, even with your recent link.

13 hours ago, iCreats said:

Hi guys, i just saw this topic but no posts about how to run it, how it works etc

I'm interesting because i saw people saying that bullet registration was better for them.

Edit : @RedBull2k Windows see the program as a trojan, even with your recent link.

Use it at your own risk!

Original topic has been linked in this thread by myself a couple of posts back. From that you may understand why it was made and how to use.

i have tried  caddy 1.2 but its not working for me on pc Warzone , caddy 1.2 always disappeared and i have to reopen during in game search , i play on middle east servers which are not good servers and also tired on other servers .  game play feels much worse 

duma os r2 with classified games checked  caddy 1.2 prioritized  port 3074 warzone 

when un checked classified games  caddy 1.2 doesn't prioritized in duma os r2  but i have tested with checked classified games and also after unchecked classified games caddy  always disappeared every time i launch the game 

@RedBull2k in previous posts you mentioned use caddy 1.1 , should i try caddy 1.1 with duma r2 ?

• 2 months later...
On 30/01/2020 at 17:46, Sgt-Greco said:

Je doute que cela soit dû à la connexion. 

Vous êtes un grand joueur et vous avez bien bougé. Vous avez également opté pour les éliminations plutôt que les objectifs (2 captures). Dans l'ensemble, c'était un super match.

JE N ARRIVE PAS A ME CONNECTE A VOTRE APLICATION J UTILISE NETDUMA R2 COMME ROUTEUR