Caddy 1.2

RedBull2k

The numbers mean a number of things, like is the server also been found in geo or not is it added to hyperlane, has dpi detected it to be gaming traffic and probably more things. 

1 hour ago, L7NALMARI said:

It work for me .. this port 3074 just yo get net type open ?.. also theres numbers after the ip address of server whats means ?? Theres port to low ping ?? 

84650C95-A317-47A4-9E59-990587339E9B.jpeg

ABC551DF-A871-4FB4-B495-E31F770D8299.jpeg

59F01AE4-AF8A-40CE-90B9-7FC0613249DB.jpeg

1 hour ago, Seye said:

Yeah I tried deleting it too came up with an error, the only way was to factory reset router. 

No need to factory reset, while I'm in work ur gona have to think what you have changed before it stopped working. My app will only work when u have duma os set correctly

6 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

The numbers mean a number of things, like is the server also been found in geo or not is it added to hyperlane, has dpi detected it to be gaming traffic and probably more things. 

No need to factory reset, while I'm in work ur gona have to think what you have changed before it stopped working. My app will only work when u have duma os set correctly

It's working again though

Hello RedBull2k, I have both the R1 and the XR500. I've run your application first on my R1 and it's working great. but when I try to run it on my XR500, it will not launch because the router ID of the R1 is different from the XR500 because I have two different internet service provider. I tried to uninstall but I did not find the application to uninstall it. 

Do you have a solution to this matter? 

I've deleted the shortcut and downloaded another one . Also no success, it will only show the R1 router ID.

Your help is highly appreciated

• 3 months later...
On 6/27/2020 at 7:35 PM, RedBull2k said:

@L7NALMARI I have only used it on cod, others have reported that they have had it working on other games using diffrent ports. Try it and find out.

Also i use it for COD .. just work with 3074port 

google says the file is a virus. However i had been running it and wanted the latest and it won't let me download it due to google blocking it. any way to fix this to download file.

Sorry, this file is infected with a virus

Only the owner is allowed to download infected files.

On 7/2/2020 at 2:35 AM, L7NALMARI said:

when i change ip adress for router , i cant open caddy ? wat should i do ?

My file creates a txt file on desktop delete it and restart.

On 7/2/2020 at 9:14 PM, jeanclaudedus said:

hi , not work for mac ? 

thanks

No its an exe.

On 7/5/2020 at 12:41 AM, Phantomblu said:

Good evening to all of you.

Please give me a different link to download caddy 1.2 , since the google drive antivirus doesn't let me 'download?

Thank you 

19 minutes ago, betrhlf said:

google says the file is a virus. However i had been running it and wanted the latest and it won't let me download it due to google blocking it. any way to fix this to download file.

Sorry, this file is infected with a virus

Only the owner is allowed to download infected files.

I believe you will need to click on more info on the alert screen and click run anyway 

Your all welcome to run it on any scanner you want. Try on a few scanners and if ur still not happy don't use it.

On 7/6/2020 at 12:01 PM, RedBull2k said:

My file creates a txt file on desktop delete it and restart.

No its an exe.

I believe you will need to click on more info on the alert screen and click run anyway 

Your all welcome to run it on any scanner you want. Try on a few scanners and if ur still not happy don't use it.

im happy with it , i was just trying to figure out how to redownload it. Sorry if it come across differently.

• 1 month later...

@RedBull2k In order to get it working, I assume I need to proxy my PS4 through my pc running the app in order for it to pick up on the ports being used? 

@MassaDebata85 You're right, there is very little info about what this program does on this thread. I believe, after reading through the forum, it picks up on the exact ports used by Call of Duty and prioritizes them on the router QoS (and a couple other features like saving and loading Allow/Deny lists). Somebody on the forums figured out that CoD uses a random port for each server connection (port 3074 on your PS4 and a random port from 30000-45000 from the server). This program should eliminate the need to use wireshark to figure out the ports and manually add the ports every game.