Caddy 1.2

RedBull2k

I would like to know in wich type of NAT are you playing on.

In my case I'm playing with moderate nat. No port forwarding, no Upnp, nothing at all. Seems that it-recog works best on moderate nat, but I was wondering if openning only port 3074 UDP will help with Caddy app

4 hours ago, Grafti said:

I would like to know in wich type of NAT are you playing on.

In my case I'm playing with moderate nat. No port forwarding, no Upnp, nothing at all. Seems that it-recog works best on moderate nat, but I was wondering if openning only port 3074 UDP will help with Caddy app

When i play, my nat type is open using upnp only. 

Opening ports has no effect using caddy app, as that is not what its for.

Hello MOD, as you know the server port that shows in the  Traffic Prioritisation section, is shown temporary for one time. this specific port will keep showing for different servers, unless you refresh the QOS page and then another port will be shown.

My question is, can you fix this without the need to refresh the page. I know it is just a bug, and it doesn't affect how Caddy is working.

55 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

Does it not work when your in chat party also?

I haven't actually tested it yet, will do when I get chance. It was just it was mentioned a few days ago that it doesn't work when you party with other people. I assume in game party and chat party but not 100%.

Just now, RedBull2k said:

I see. I have not had chance yet to look at it, it's only happened to 1 person. Chances are slim it will happen to u  but if it does let me know

Ah OK, sorry, your response made me think it was a known issue that it doesn't work in party's. OK will do and let you know. 

On 2/13/2020 at 11:31 PM, RedBull2k said:

I see. I have not had chance yet to look at it, it's only happened to 1 person. Chances are slim it will happen to u  but if it does let me know

So I tried this last night, and it seemed to put one port in, then that was it, it just got stuck on that one so unfortunately it doesn't work in a party at the moment without a fix. 

I'm in work and I've been thinking about the issue u and 1 other are describing. The more I think about it, I would like you both to run my app dont go in any game just chat party and let me know if if it finds anything, if it does record the ip and port and let me know. Thanks

12 minutes ago, Corbula said:

The port never changed on the Web page, I think it was 30180. I didn't see the app, sorry 

My app does not update the web page it runs in background you will not see any changes until you refresh, but it is working.

10 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

My app does not update the web page it runs in background you will not see any changes until you refresh, but it is working.

Yea sorry I was refreshing the page, that's what I meant but it was stuck in that first port. 

2 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

Did u take note of the ip, it's possible the port had not changed. 

No I didn't, I will do next time. It works when on my own. I kept checking for around 6 games and switching between different modes. 

I be online in a bit and will see what differences i notice between alone in a lobby, only in a chatparty without a game, and game with chatparty. 

After that i do a few games with previous version of Caddy.

And let u guys know.

Awesome thanks. I had another look earlier and don't know if i did it wrong or not, I connected but not sure if I pressed start. 

I also just tried it on a wireless laptop and it kept disappearing, the app that is, had to keep reopening it for some reason. 

5 minutes ago, Corbula said:

Awesome thanks. I had another look earlier and don't know if i did it wrong or not, I connected but not sure if I pressed start. 

I also just tried it on a wireless laptop and it kept disappearing, the app that is, had to keep reopening it for some reason. 

The app disappearing is an uncaught error. Do u happen to notice what it was doing b4 it does that. My next days off is friday and next sunday so wont have much time at all b4 that

3 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

The app disappearing is an uncaught error. Do u happen to notice what it was doing b4 it does that. My next days off is friday and next sunday so wont have much time at all b4 that

It was working until it disappears but the status bar at the bottom keep saying searching I think, then showing the ports then searching again. Don't know if it would normally do that or not.