Caddy 1.2

RedBull2k

8 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

Yes very possible and actually, easy to implement a port range, but then as I do not play the game, I do not know what side effects it will have so I guess ur the test subject. I have been back in work and my pattern is not the best at the moment, so I dont really get enough time after work. But I will get it done.

I am more than willing to give it a go. No rush, take your time. I can wait, as I know it can be quite the task working on additional projects with a busy schedule.

Which caddy version are you using?  I'll be honest this feature isn't best explained or implemented

Do you already know the ips?

Also if you hover over the buttons there are tooltips if your using caddy 1.2 then click help I'm sure I put more info in there. It prob best for me to make a small video. 

ok so the idea behind this feature is when you need to factory reset. First you would add your allow/deny the usual way through dumaos, then before you  factory reset you would use my app and click on save allow/deny to file. it will create file on desktop keep it safe, after reset of router, you can then load up all your allow/deny in an instant using my app. quick and easy especaily if you have a large list

there are other ways also, like your mate or something has found some servers he/she likes dislikes and you want to add them you can create a file your self and add it using my app.

I think this is a rarely used feature just due to the fact i havent explaind much behind it, but i do plan to.

Add some servers to your allow/deny list the normal way from your router. Now use my app and click on save to file, name it what you like in the save dialog box. now go to router and delete the servers you just put in. then use my app and load the file up you just saved and refresh the router page, you will see that they are now all back in there.

2 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

okay, it prios always the matchmarking server

or tingle between gameserver and matchmarking server..

so its not constant

i have stated somewhere that at times it will grab the wrong ip just due to my code, but when it goes into game it will get the correct ip. 

on a side note I am aware that Caddy 1.2 isnt working as it should all the time, again due to my code. Im trying to make things work better etc, so please use Caddy 1.1 then i belive some of your issues will be resolved. As long as it gets the correct server when the game starts its working.

Hi,

Been loving the app for the last week or so. Keep getting constant good results. Just a thought popped in my head about this. Is there any chance Battlenet on PC could ban you since it is a script running in the background?

Candy 2.1 just like Redbull mentioned open it type in your router IP and login details then port number depending console ps4 3074 I think xbox is 3075?Hit connect then search for a game, disable Netduma os Classified game under traffic prioritization. 

If its failing to go beyond that point, I would need to look at the code as im in work at the moment, but you can try manually to remove any hyperlane from the router and or classified games and try my app again.

The message your seeing is when my app finds a server and then it attempts to remove any hyperlane associated with the same device. But without looking at my code I wont know for sure just yet

19 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

If its failing to go beyond that point, I would need to look at the code as im in work at the moment, but you can try manually to remove any hyperlane from the router and or classified games and try my app again.

The message your seeing is when my app finds a server and then it attempts to remove any hyperlane associated with the same device. But without looking at my code I wont know for sure just yet

How to remove hyperlane ??