ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

Just now, Netduma Alex said:

No we're just adding some extra people to the first batch. It will still be first come first served, just with some extra people.

Bump me up the queue mate please 👍

Ok guys, i'm going through and adding lots of you to the beta. You'll get an email soon, but if you're in the beta, you'll see a green banner at the top of the forums. Just click that to get started!

9 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

No we're just adding some extra people to the first batch. It will still be first come first served, just with some extra people.

I had sign before you post it here and before you post it on Twitter! I made topic on the forum here with the link before you do this topic... and I had no received any link for the beta...... 😢😢😢😢

Just now, Netduma Alex said:

Ok guys, i'm going through and adding lots of you to the beta. You'll get an email soon, but if you're in the beta, you'll see a green banner at the top of the forums. Just click that to get started!

Can you please add me too. Been patiently waiting all along.

Regards

4 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Sorry but the XR700 beta hasn't started yet. It won't be starting until the XR500 beta is in a good place.

Thank you for the update. Can we expect an ETA when the firmware will be stable enough for the XR700?

Hi sorry to be any trouble to your good selves just wondering when i will receive my beta invite i signed up virtually straight away for the R1. My apologies to be any trouble and i hope you and yours are all safe and well.   

17 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Thank you 🤞🏼