ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

On 7/8/2020 at 2:55 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Ok guys, i'm going through and adding lots of you to the beta. You'll get an email soon, but if you're in the beta, you'll see a green banner at the top of the forums. Just click that to get started!

I'm not sure if the queue has restarted or something but could you fit me in somewhere when it's possible please ?

(Sarcasm) I don't own a company nor is my other half a Dr, I wasn't aware about the self entitled people who think they are of 'higher status' that they deserve more or are more important than everyone else... over a beta 🤣

Cheers Duma Army

8 hours ago, CableGames22 said:

If you like i could test out your beta for the R1 if you Pm me the link since it is of no use to you 🤪.

😂😂😂 if someone from the admins can verify that it work it’s ok from me to send to you the file to install it!! But probably you will not have access on the forum for the beta and you will not have any other update... since the release news updates continually to correct bugs...

On 7/8/2020 at 7:39 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Oh whoops, sorry. Give it a few days and you'll be moved up the XR500 beta queue.

@Netduma Alex any news??? I am still get the green bar for the R1... it’s like to give someone a Ferrari without wheels!!! 🤣

I remember when I was one of the few lucky people who got selected to try the old 1.3 beta. but, unfortunately, this time I wasn't so lucky, even though I have both the R1 and the XR500.

Anyways, I think it's a matter of weeks and everybody will get their hand on the new os 3.0. 

please, bump me up the queue to try the new os. 

22 hours ago, Kostas83 said:

😂😂😂 if someone from the admins can verify that it work it’s ok from me to send to you the file to install it!! But probably you will not have access on the forum for the beta and you will not have any other update... since the release news updates continually to correct bugs...

Ok mate thought i'd try being that you could not use the version they sent you lol😲..

I would have liked to try it out also like others that keep asking  but hey i can wait until they either put me into the beta cue for next up or when the working finished version comes  out. 

• Administrators
On 7/10/2020 at 7:20 AM, Kostas83 said:

Please don't do that, we're adding people fast to the beta so no need to do this. 

I would be surprised if they really are sending on first come first serve basis as I signed up as the beta page went live and haven't had an invite, I've also owned the xr500 since its day of release. I would appreciate bumping up the list if possible I usually use the netgear forums so never knew I could come here.

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, vUNREALv said:

I would be surprised if they really are sending on first come first serve basis as I signed up as the beta page went live and haven't had an invite, I've also owned the xr500 since its day of release. I would appreciate bumping up the list if possible I usually use the netgear forums so never knew I could come here.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Everyone who has signed up so far have basically said they signed up as soon as it went live so not all of you can be the first, they will make their way down the list and we'll try and add additional people to each wave also.

15 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Everyone who has signed up so far have basically said they signed up as soon as it went live so not all of you can be the first, they will make their way down the list and we'll try and add additional people to each wave also.

Oh I understand of course nobody knows they are first but you guys also said you're sending these beta codes out on waves not one at a time, safe to say there won't be that many people with an xr500 who have registered on Netgear forums and taken the time to notice a beta 3.0 announcement and gone through the beta sign up, so this first wave of beta users must be tiny! I haven't seen anyone on forums around the web say they have got the xr500 beta just seen a couple say they have the r1 beta.

Don't tell me that many people signed up on the day the sign up went live and had there xr500 serial number ready and we're all signed up on the Netgear site, I like some on here will have been pretty quick on it.

Hopefully you guys get it out to people who are requesting it asap seen as we are more likely to be the ones who use all the features and abilities of these routers, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had this router since it came out (£250) and have waited some considerable time for a meaningful update.

Thanks for the welcome btw.

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Please don't do that, we're adding people fast to the beta so no need to do this. 

Ok @Netduma Fraser!! Can you please check my issue? I have selected for the beta for the R1 but I have the XR 500... I have send me username on netgear account forum to Alex to change me and put on the XR500 beta...

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Kostas83 said:

Ok @Netduma Fraser!! Can you please check my issue? I have selected for the beta for the R1 but I have the XR 500... I have send me username on netgear account forum to Alex to change me and put on the XR500 beta...

Alex will have passed on your details, it is up to Netgear to invite you now and I couldn't say when that might happen.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, bienvenue sur le forum!

Tous ceux qui se sont inscrits jusqu'à présent ont essentiellement dit qu'ils se sont inscrits dès la mise en ligne, donc vous ne pouvez pas tous être les premiers, ils descendront la liste et nous essaierons d'ajouter des personnes supplémentaires à chaque vague également .

Hi fraser I still haven't received anything at the time of today when I signed up in the first 15 minutes of netgear's live on youtube so hey they had to skip my name ...

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Locosano said:

Hi fraser I still haven't received anything at the time of today when I signed up in the first 15 minutes of netgear's live on youtube so hey they had to skip my name ...

It's unlikely they skipped you, a lot of people have signed up. We've passed on lots of names to add in addition so hopefully you'll receive an invite soon.

somehow this is not surprising to me, netgar released a link on his forum, probably 26.05, and here none of the admins added only a great announcement 02.06, beta testers netgear 2 pepole ha ha, another pool of 2 people, in that case we will wait as I expected until the new year, I am already enjoying this,

• Administrators
1 hour ago, raf1212 said:

somehow this is not surprising to me, netgar released a link on his forum, probably 26.05, and here none of the admins added only a great announcement 02.06, beta testers netgear 2 pepole ha ha, another pool of 2 people, in that case we will wait as I expected until the new year, I am already enjoying this,

raf, there is no conspiracy regarding beta access, just because you haven't received an invite yet doesn't mean you will be waiting until next year. We have put your name forward as well as everyone else here to get it asap. Netgear are sending the invites so you just need to wait for it.

32 minutes ago, Chilly said:

Hi im still waiting for the beta Duma 3.0 for the R1 🤨🤔 the slider for the upstream is not working anymore 😒 im starting to lose faith in my R1 dumaos 🙄

We'll try and get you on the beta asap. We're checking the topic daily to add people to our list.