-
Posts
219 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by crunkjuice1
-
@Netduma Fraserwhat sets this game apart?
-
I would assume first in first out π πΏ
-
ππ½ππ½ππ½ππ½
-
Very true.
-
NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Yes within the hybrid vpn section. I used PIA VPN and it was copy paste plus login credentials for it to work. Watch this video might help you find something youβre overlooking. Setup might be similar with your VPN client. One thing that caught my eye was VPN company has its own DNS Servers. Might want to look into that. another thing is in second video for that specific service thereβs two different download TCP or UDP file. I believe this is where I was stuck. I kept getting the wrong credentials. if it hasnβt been done already maybe NETDUMA should make a YouTube video on their channel as a tutorial specifically for DumaOS. Good luck! βπ½ mods I fully understand if video is taken down I meant no harm and I am not promoting a specific service over another. ππΎ -
Usually hardwired is moderate and WiFi is open nat.
-
ANNOUNCEMENT: Introducing the Netduma R3
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in News & Announcements
Seeing this a R3 not married to netgear and with the not so new in house testing, is the R3 going to be plagued with extended periods of excessive time between updates? Outside of contract with Netgear getting in the way, there really shouldnβt be anymore excessive gaps between firmware updates correct?!? -
NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Have you tried asking the vpn companies for the line code specifically for their service that you need to type into the router vpn section? Back when I used this I was also lost like this until I inputted the correct line information. -
NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Have you tried asking the vpn companies for the line code specifically for their service that you need to type into the router vpn section? Back when I used this I was also lost like this until I inputted the correct line information. -
-
SBMM and EOMM is an algorithm being used excessively by Activision. They are manipulating connections within their servers. I am actually looking for a thread here explaining how DumaOS going forward will, is or will not be able to help in this. the gist of it is it improves ping and QOS helps as well but SBMM and packet burst are being manipulated within the server side. Activision are totally going against the grain of ping is king. itβs all very interesting moving forward!
-
ANNOUNCEMENT: Introducing the Netduma R3
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in News & Announcements
The reason some people ask on CPU manufacturer specs is because a ways back a certain companyβs hardware was in fact at the heart of lag and slow downs. Iβm sure everyone knows about this by now as this information is years old. regardless of this itβs time to turn my ancient XR500 into an access point. R3 here I come! Happy holidays everyone βπ½πͺππΎπ―οΈπΈβ€οΈππ¦π«ππ -
ANNOUNCEMENT: Introducing the Netduma R3
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in News & Announcements
Sorry if I missed it but who makes the cpu chips? -
NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
I do not run a vpn. Iβll try a factory reset and see if it gets rid of any residual artifacts from prior firmware. After that Iβll see whatβs going on in the geo filter -
NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
I get a ton of rubberbanding and lag spikes on my mw2 multiplayer matches. It have been dropped from games three times. I will try the reset button one more time as itβs always been annoying having to go back into the router and reconfigure everything. This was the very reason I put the xr500 away about a year ago. -
NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Only thing Iβm finding is ping heatmap map for halo infinite all locations are N/A ms. And in geo filter for mw2 multiplayer if I set three individual polygons and have my console filtered mode on I will not find a match unless I turn off filter mode BUT if I polygon mode the whole USA and leave console filtered I will find matches. I use ping heat map in conjunction with geo filter to make my polygon traces. If my questions are in the wrong thread please point me in the direction I can ask all my questions concerning this new to me beta firmware. -
NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
-
NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
-
NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
-
Since 2019? Time really flyβs by! We are on the cusp of 2023! At this point this fix you are asking for might very well be within the next firmware update ππ2022 or New Years ππ 2023
- 14 replies
-
- whitescreen
- dumaos not loading
- (and 4 more)
-
DumaOS Mobile App Alpha - Now Available!
crunkjuice1 replied to Netduma Alex's topic in DumaOS Mobile App
Badass keep up the great work gentlemen πΊπ»πΊ
