ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

On 7/14/2020 at 9:04 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Netgear will send you an invite email where you will then be able to access the beta forum on the Netgear community site and download the firmware from there.

Almost 2 weeks now and I am stuck with the R1 invitation... Please please please do something to change that and get for the XR500 that I have!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

17 hours ago, Kostas83 said:

Almost 2 weeks now and I am stuck with the R1 invitation... Please please please do something to change that and get for the XR500 that I have!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Sorry, I will send your details onto Netgear in the priority testers list, but it's up to them in the end to add you. I don't have direct control over it.

Guest Killhippie
On 7/17/2020 at 12:11 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Sorry, I will send your details onto Netgear in the priority testers list, but it's up to them in the end to add you. I don't have direct control over it.

Maybe best not to make promises you cant really keep, Alex.

•  
  •  
  • Netduma Alex
  • Administrators
  • Admin.png.5ace67331ab207fc3cfca32b16626c
  • 3,332 posts
  • DumaOS Routers Owned:
  • Netduma R1
    XR500

PM me your Netgear Forum username, maybe I can pull a few strings

•  

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Numo36 said:

Where is my beta I’ve been members since day one I have a every single router you guys have What’s wrong with you guys 

Your profile says you own the XR700 - the beta for this hasn't started yet, if you have all the routers then you've got a good chance of getting on one at least. Also, we do not control the XR betas. We're adding more people all the time, I realize you're frustrated that you don't have it yet but you'll be able to try it soon.

Hi I've had my r1 for over 5 years lately it makes my gaming experience really bad to the point cod is unplayable I really need dumaos 3.0 beta for the benchmark feature so I can find out whats going on I hope we don't have to wait much longer 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, scoobypreza said:

Hi I've had my r1 for over 5 years lately it makes my gaming experience really bad to the point cod is unplayable I really need dumaos 3.0 beta for the benchmark feature so I can find out whats going on I hope we don't have to wait much longer 

We'll try to get it to you asap. You could use PingPlotter for now to diagnose the connection.

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Your profile says you own the XR700 - the beta for this hasn't started yet, if you have all the routers then you've got a good chance of getting on one at least. Also, we do not control the XR betas. We're adding more people all the time, I realize you're frustrated that you don't have it yet but you'll be able to try it soon.

Trust me I have a R1 two of them I have xr500 and Xr 700 but I’ll wait for beta for Xr 700 

Singing ...😗

One, two, three

I don't wanna wait in vain for your love(DumaOS3.0)

From the very first time I blessed my eyes on you, girl(XR500)
My heart says follow t'rough
But I know, now, that I'm way down on your line
But the waitin' feel is fine
So don't treat me like a puppet on a string
'Cause I know how to do my thing
Don't talk to me as if you think I'm dumb
I wanna know when you're gonna come, see

Im still waiting... oooh Yeahh! 😗😎❤️

would also like to be apart of the NETGEAR XR500 DUMAOS 3.0 beta I signed  up already on the netgear beta page with model and serial number of my router my R1 just sits in a box collecting dust because of my 1GB up and down speeds  Netduma Fraser my username on the netgear community is BOLDSHOTER30 plus here on Netduma 

3 hours ago, HITM4N83 said:

Singing ...😗

One, two, three

From the very first time I blessed my eyes on you, girl(XR500)
My heart says follow t'rough
But I know, now, that I'm way down on your line
But the waitin' feel is fine
So don't treat me like a puppet on a string
'Cause I know how to do my thing
Don't talk to me as if you think I'm dumb
I wanna know when you're gonna come, see

Im still waiting... oooh Yeahh! 😗😎❤️

LOL too funny