ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, Xrv said:

Is there any chance I can be added to the list? I purchased a new xr300.

Thanks

The XR300 beta hasn't started yet but if you've signed up then you'll likely get it pretty quickly when it is ready.

32 minutes ago, scoobypreza said:

I need this update ASAP im pulling my hair out gaming is unplayable with r1 I'm going to chuck this r1 out the window soon lol

Don't pull your hair out. use allow and deny it has worked wonders for me with os 1.3 and even prior versions. Games are great for me in cod modern in which i play most often. If you deny the bad peers and dedi's only keep dedicated servers which are in your favor you will not have to many issues if your playing cod if that is your issue...

More than likely if your playing any other games it's basic, the same..

3 hours ago, MattyAu said:

So, many Aussie XR500 users on the Beta yet? Accepted for the R1 beta, but sold that a few months ago due to owning the XR500. Still waiting on XR500 (did fill out the Netgear form to apply for it)

Nah but I can't use mine atm anyways as it constantly reboots itself. Been waiting for over 2 weeks to get a reply on my support ticket from Netgear.....

On 7/18/2020 at 11:24 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you everyone for your interest, we'll continue passing names on to Netgear to get into the beta asap.

What do you need from me to possibly expedite the beta entry for XR500?  You recommended I get the beta firmware for the troubles I had here.  Thanks!

How fast this getting rolled out to new users they must have had hundreds of thousands of beta sing ups all purchased the xr500 all got there serial number from the router abd signed up on Netgear.

Still nothing here and seems like the others in this forums are still getting nothing, is this beta really been rolled out to actual users who own xr500 routers?

Surely it makes more sense to get the thing our to as many xr500 owners as possible if you want to find issues or bugs you guys must really have only handed out a handful of invites.

So I saw on twitter this morning 2 day prior to netduma 3.0

The question is, what will happen in 2 days as I am still very unclear.

Is the private beta (for which I still haven't received anything for my xr500 despite being registered for a while now) becoming public beta ? If yes, for which platform ?

Is NetDuma3.0 becoming GA (General availability)? If yes for which router? I am asking as I read in this very thread that XR300 beta hasn't started yet - posted two days ago - so this is very confusing. 

Thanks in advance,

2 hours ago, TheFx1 said:

Is the private beta (for which I still haven't received anything for my xr500 despite being registered for a while now) becoming public beta ? If yes, for which platform ?

Is NetDuma3.0 becoming GA (General availability)? If yes for which router? I am asking as I read in this very thread that XR300 beta hasn't started yet - posted two days ago - so this is very confusing. 

Thanks in advance,

Big announcement? on a friday? dont think so...

• Administrators
16 hours ago, MattyAu said:

So, many Aussie XR500 users on the Beta yet? Accepted for the R1 beta, but sold that a few months ago due to owning the XR500. Still waiting on XR500 (did fill out the Netgear form to apply for it)

I'm not sure actually, not many tend to say where they are from. We do have some Aus users for the R1.

12 hours ago, psygn said:

What do you need from me to possibly expedite the beta entry for XR500?  You recommended I get the beta firmware for the troubles I had here.  Thanks!

If your username/email for this forum is the same as the Netgear community/signup details then nothing, we'll just try and get you bumped up.

9 hours ago, vUNREALv said:

How fast this getting rolled out to new users they must have had hundreds of thousands of beta sing ups all purchased the xr500 all got there serial number from the router abd signed up on Netgear.

Still nothing here and seems like the others in this forums are still getting nothing, is this beta really been rolled out to actual users who own xr500 routers?

Surely it makes more sense to get the thing our to as many xr500 owners as possible if you want to find issues or bugs you guys must really have only handed out a handful of invites.

The people who are using it are posting there rather than here about any issues they may have. If we gave an untested firmware to 1000's of users at once, for a product that controls their internet connection there is the potential for a lot of chaos there. More calculated beta waves is the best way to go to make sure we're on top of any issues. We will continue to expand the groups and eventually it will roll into an open beta.

6 hours ago, TheFx1 said:

Thanks in advance,

There will be an announcement, you'll have to wait and see what it is about.

2 hours ago, Kralj3gs said:

I'm waiting for 2 months now.

I am slowly losing hope that it will be available in general.

It's in beta right now, people are using it. It's not like typical betas for other things you may have tried, this is a proper beta used for feedback and bug fixing. We will increase the group sizes to ensure stability.

2 hours ago, xBuTcHeRx said:

i think it's just another feature reveal, not a open beta or expansion to the other routers. XR700 still alone in the desert.

if its just another feature reveal that the users that have the private beta dumaos 3.0 for the R1 and XR500 will be able to use it won't make sense that we won't be invited still I feel like they are just gonna continue to come out with new feature reveals over and over without a increase in other users getting the beta for either platform I hope I'm wrong but I know the 23rd is a new feature look at the symbol and I do hope for the XR500 specifically DUMAOS 3.0 will fix the unstable processing of the old features and build of DUMAOS whatever I have done for it seems years feels wishy washy stable one minute next minute not so much there isn't a workaround for it sense it's a bug hope DUMAOS 3.0 fixes that hopefully August I can have the 3.0 firmware and many others  

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If your username/email for this forum is the same as the Netgear community/signup details then nothing, we'll just try and get you bumped up.

You'll do that automatically, or we need to request you to bump us? lol

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

f your username/email for this forum is the same as the Netgear community/signup details then nothing, we'll just try and get you bumped up.

Good deal, signed up - thanks.

On 7/22/2020 at 12:19 PM, MattyAu said:

Nope still waiting. Signed up instantly pretty much as it went live. Current beta for r1 is ok though I need better wifi.

Guest Killhippie
9 minutes ago, scrubosaurus said:

ahhhhh damn...i have been defending ppl ...until now.

now we can see why all the delays with beta...because now u can buy the new R2, thats the big announcement...lost all my faith.

Dont forget you can get unfair ;)