ANNOUNCEMENT: The Future of DumaOS: Version 3.0

Netduma Luke

On 27/01/2020 at 12:40, Netduma Alex said:

Honnêtement, nous n'avons pas encore dÊcidÊ. Je pense que nous donnerons la prioritÊ aux initiÊs qui souhaitent participer. Nous publierons un article sur le forum des initiÊs plus près du dÊbut de la version bêta. J'ai en quelque sorte accidentellement transformÊ ce fil en fil d'inscription.

HiHi! It is the least we can say !

Sorry to be the investigator...

Long time lurker and would also be very interested in testing the Beta. There's a few things I'm really hoping will be included (top being device level monitoring because of bandwidth issues). Would be happy to provide feedback!

Something that I would like to see on version 3.0

On the QoS now we have the ability to share or not share excess. It will be nice to have a third option to NOT share excess when high priority detected such a game.

2 hours ago, Kostas83 said:

Something that I would like to see on version 3.0

On the QoS now we have the ability to share or not share excess. It will be nice to have a third option to NOT share excess when high priority detected such a game.

I will add this to our list of suggestions. It's not something we'll be able to do in time for the launch of 3.0, but maybe in future versions.

19 hours ago, Culejoe said:

Long time lurker and would also be very interested in testing the Beta. There's a few things I'm really hoping will be included (top being device level monitoring because of bandwidth issues). Would be happy to provide feedback!

Ah well you may be in luck. Data history (announced in this thread) will allow you to narrow down data by device and see what's hogging the bandwidth.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:20 AM, patoche2520 said:

xim hors sujet....(un mauvais joueur reste un mauvais joueur meme avec xim )

xim off topic .... (a bad player remains a bad player even with xim)😁

oui c'est vrai 0 skill ,Je vais acheter xim,Je vais montrer quels noix il a hahaha,

Yes it's true 0 skill,I will buy xim,I'll show you how I have peanuts hahaha

I play the astro c 40 tr controller,

On 1/27/2020 at 10:23 PM, He4DHuNt3r_XIM said:

I play on PC & Console, XIM allows me to play with my friends who are only console gamers with the peripherals I'm comfortable with - Modern Warfare 2019 supports native KB/M on console so I use that instead of XIM :) + I'm only playing Public matches, I'm not using it in competitive or anything earning money.

Sony & Microsoft even have licensed KB/M adapters for there consoles, It's not against there Terms of Service.

such translation, yes, there is dedication, but some games do not work, e.g. apex, call of duty yes, and you can see the advantage of the mouse, it spoils good fun, for me people playing on a console mouse are without skil,

and how much is allowed is why, for example, apex legend is baning mouse players

On 1/27/2020 at 6:15 PM, raf1212 said:

I think netduma should detect people using xim, venom x and cronus, and block

LOL!!!

How can a router block something thats plugged into the console!??? Thats funny!

Getting sick and tired of folk saying CronusMax users are cheats! I use one so I can use my Xbox Elite controller on my PS4.

Does that make me a cheater??? Just because I wish to use anything but a PS4 controller?

Ah, was finally contemplating upgrading from 1.03.6i  on the original R1 at some point in the near future.

Guess i'll wait for DumaOS 3.0 now instead! 

On 2/2/2020 at 10:04 AM, sabarblade said:

Any chance the DUMA OS insiders group would be opened for a brief time?

The next time we need feedback on new features, we'll probably open insiders again.

The beta applications and the insiders group are two seperate things, so don't worry about that.

Any ideas when new version is getting released? I already replaced XR500 with a NG WiFi 6 router. Much better pings. I actually got a ping in two lobbies that ranged 10ms-19ms. With XR500 I could only get 45ms minimum (hard to believe but true). Also using wired connection. I get my refund in a couple weeks and probably will buy Asus gaming router, trying to hold off but tired of using xr500 as paperweight.

When I was shopping for a new router I saw XR700 and  like naw... It's just a bad option right now. Too many issues going on with all these routers. It was a hard decision to even stay with Netgear but like I said above probably switching to Asus. The continuing of dreaming for new firmware is just becoming a headache. No offense but us gamers want a good router to do what it's supposed to do not perform worse you know.

I know it's not going to come out soon so I'll probably sell it. Just hoping for a release soon. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Administrators
1 hour ago, michaeljfig said:

Any ideas when new version is getting released? I already replaced XR500 with a NG WiFi 6 router. Much better pings. I actually got a ping in two lobbies that ranged 10ms-19ms. With XR500 I could only get 45ms minimum (hard to believe but true). Also using wired connection. I get my refund in a couple weeks and probably will buy Asus gaming router, trying to hold off but tired of using xr500 as paperweight.

When I was shopping for a new router I saw XR700 and  like naw... It's just a bad option right now. Too many issues going on with all these routers. It was a hard decision to even stay with Netgear but like I said above probably switching to Asus. The continuing of dreaming for new firmware is just becoming a headache. No offense but us gamers want a good router to do what it's supposed to do not perform worse you know.

I know it's not going to come out soon so I'll probably sell it. Just hoping for a release soon. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Sorry to hear that, we do hope you'll consider us again when you see 3.0 in all its glory. We don't do dates anymore as it just leads to unnecessary pressure and also disappointment if those dates are missed. We are hoping to do a beta very soon.

6 hours ago, michaeljfig said:

Pretty much this. Even in an age when releases are often pushed, this is downright disrespectful. I'm in the same boat, and just for fun, i tried hooking up my console directly to Google WiFi, and lo and behold, much smoother gametime. Makes you wonder.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

DÊsolÊ d'entendre cela, nous espÊrons que vous nous considÊrerez à nouveau lorsque vous verrez 3.0 dans toute sa splendeur. Nous ne faisons plus de rendez-vous car cela conduit à une pression inutile et à une dÊception si ces dates sont manquÊes. Nous espÊrons faire une bêta très bientôt.

bonsoir fraser j'espere pouvoir faire partie des testeur r1 je suis amis de longue date avec netduma r1 . 

mais je n'obtient rien de bien avec duma os j'espere chaque jour une information sur le nouveau firmware 3.0

mais rien n'y fais . cela fait trop long du new svp !

On 1/30/2020 at 7:04 PM, raf1212 said:

oui c'est vrai 0 skill ,Je vais acheter xim,Je vais montrer quels noix il a hahaha,

Yes it's true 0 skill,I will buy xim,I'll show you how I have peanuts hahaha

I play the astro c 40 tr controller,

So you play with a 200€ controller that has features such as super precise analog sticks, trigger stop and paddles giving you a HUGE advantage over regular controller players yet you complain about XIM users?
Guess you re one of the people who always find something to complain about unless they have ALL the advantages for themselfs.

And sure go buy the XIM, youd not be the first to realize that a mouse doesnt turn you into a Shroud. Just like with a controller you have to grind for years to become good.

3 hours ago, Od1n said:

Donc vous jouez avec un contrôleur à 200 € qui a des fonctionnalités telles que des sticks analogiques super précis, un arrêt de gâchette et des palettes vous donnant un avantage ÉNORME par rapport aux joueurs de contrôleur réguliers, mais vous vous plaignez des utilisateurs XIM?
Je suppose que vous ĂŞtes l'une des personnes qui trouvent toujours quelque chose Ă  redire Ă  moins d'avoir TOUS les avantages pour elles-mĂŞmes.

Et bien sĂťr, allez acheter le XIM, vous ne seriez pas le premier Ă  rĂŠaliser qu'une souris ne vous transforme pas en un linceul. Tout comme avec un contrĂ´leur, vous devez moudre pendant des annĂŠes pour devenir bon.

Ne comparĂŠ pas une souris et une manette Ă  palettes vous voulez jouer avec une souris aller sur Pc...

mauvais dĂŠbat ...souris contre manette ...dejas du temps de la premiere xbox c etait la guerre entre pcistes et consoleux .

moi a la base je suis un joueur pc mais j aime aussi jouer sur console .j utilise autant la manette que la souri ,les Êmulateurs  xim etc...sa existe depuis longtemps .

je dĂŠfonce des utilisateurs de xim tout les jours sur battlefield xbox (ratio de 3 a 8).un joueur moyen reste un joueur moyen .....