ANNOUNCEMENT: The Future of DumaOS: Version 3.0

Netduma Luke

2 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

We're going to enter the closed beta phase VERY soon, so I think we'll release the trailer once that's done.

?

How does this selection go?

2 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

?

How does this selection go?

We'll probably select them from active Insiders. I'm also writing down anybody that requests access, since enthusiasm goes a long way.

Shall I add you to the list? Being on the list isn't a guarantee that you'll get in, it depends on how many people want to participate.

1 minute ago, Netduma Alex said:

Nous les sélectionnerons probablement parmi les initiés actifs. J'écris également toute personne qui demande l'accès, car l'enthousiasme va très loin.

Dois-je vous ajouter à la liste? Être sur la liste n'est pas une garantie que vous entrerez, cela dépend du nombre de personnes qui souhaitent participer.

I would indeed like to be on the list !

15 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

We'll probably select them from active Insiders. I'm also writing down anybody that requests access, since enthusiasm goes a long way.

Shall I add you to the list? Being on the list isn't a guarantee that you'll get in, it depends on how many people want to participate.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for this reply.

I'm interested to be added to the list. I can test it on XR500.
I need to challenge the new software (it's my professional job to challenge the solutions, test it and ensure everything met expectations :))

Many Thanks,

Flosch

On 1/21/2020 at 4:13 AM, Netduma Alex said:

Please add me to said list dude! Long time user here, can test on both xr500 and R1 :)

On 1/20/2020 at 12:43 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Not gonna beg but I’m down to help in any way possible

On 1/20/2020 at 9:43 AM, Netduma Alex said:

im down to help as well 

On 1/20/2020 at 8:43 PM, Netduma Alex said:

I definitely would appreciate it if I can get added on the list. I have the XR450.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:43 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Would like to participate also!!! Please put me on the list!

Hey @Netduma Alex If it is at all possible id also love to be put on the list for beta testing. I definitely could give the needed feedback as needed.

Thanks!

Zippy.