ANNOUNCEMENT: The Future of DumaOS: Version 3.0

Netduma Luke

On 1/20/2020 at 12:43 PM, Netduma Alex said:

We'll probably select them from active Insiders. I'm also writing down anybody that requests access, since enthusiasm goes a long way.

Shall I add you to the list? Being on the list isn't a guarantee that you'll get in, it depends on how many people want to participate.

I would like to be able to help in the beta testing for 3.0. I'm currently on a beta FW right now v1.0.1.22. I've been testing beta FW for Netgear ever since the whole Wan disconnect issues on v1.0.1.8. So if you need more people that have the XR700, I would love to help!

4 hours ago, Micbot said:

I would like to be able to help in the beta testing for 3.0. I'm currently on a beta FW right now v1.0.1.22. I've been testing beta FW for Netgear ever since the whole Wan disconnect issues on v1.0.1.8. So if you need more people that have the XR700, I would love to help!

9 hours ago, AnnonymouS said:

Long time tester, I have all platforms but would like to test it on the XR700

We definitely have fewer XR700 testers than we'd like at the moment so thanks for signing up

Happy to hear that, feel free to send me that link at your convenience.Thank you 

3 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

We definitely have fewer XR700 testers than we'd like at the moment so thanks for signing up

Count me in for beta testing the XR500 & R1!

Learning about all the new features and giving y'all feedback would be really awesome.

It would also help me have insight for future videos on my YouTube channel.

I'd love to be one of the first people to understand all the new features that are introduced and be able to make more support videos when 3.0 is publicly released.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:50 PM, Tripper said:

Do insiders even need to ask to be on the list?

Honestly we've not decided yet. I think we'll give priority to Insiders who wish to take part. We'll make a post on the insiders forum closer to the start of the beta. I kind of accidentally turned this thread into a signup thread.

On 23.01.2020 at 17:47, He4DHuNt3r_XIM said:

Chciałbym również przetestować wersję beta! :RE

Mam doświadczenie w testowaniu wersji alfa dla XIM.Tech (XIM4 i XIM Apex)

Posiadam R1 i XR500

in my opinion you have nothing to be happy about using xim, you are a regular cheat using the mouse advantage over the controller, I think netduma should detect people using xim, venom x and cronus, and block it is not good advertisement for netduma to support people who use advantage hardware, did anyone from netduma admins see how it works

On 1/23/2020 at 5:47 PM, He4DHuNt3r_XIM said:

I would like to beta test also! :D

I have experience with been a Alpha Tester for XIM.Tech (XIM4 & XIM Apex)

I own a R1 & XR500

in my opinion you have nothing to be happy about using xim, you are a regular cheat using the mouse advantage over the controller, I think netduma should detect people using xim, venom x and cronus, and block it is not good advertisement for netduma to support people who use advantage hardware, did anyone from netduma admins see how it works

2 hours ago, raf1212 said:

I play on PC & Console, XIM allows me to play with my friends who are only console gamers with the peripherals I'm comfortable with - Modern Warfare 2019 supports native KB/M on console so I use that instead of XIM :) + I'm only playing Public matches, I'm not using it in competitive or anything earning money.

Sony & Microsoft even have licensed KB/M adapters for there consoles, It's not against there Terms of Service.