Ping Heatmap suggestion/issue thread

Netduma Alex

Hello R2 users,

Ping Heatmap is a feature which we will be constantly expanding and improving, and in this thread we'll be taking suggestions for how the feature can be improved.

If there are any games missing from Ping Heatmap that you feel should be added, please suggest them here. We will do our best to add them to the list! Bear in mind that some games will be easier to add than others.

Also, if any of the current games on the list appear to be failing to connect, or are producing many mislocated servers, please report that as well. By reporting mislocated servers, you will also help us to improve Geo-Filter.

Thanks for using DumaOS 3.0!

• Netduma Staff

Hi everyone, its Adrian from the Dev team again.

We have just pushed a cloud update for Ping Heatmap, adding Fifa 20 to the list of supported games. It contains only 7 servers, because unfortunately we haven't been able to find more on our internal testing. If someone notices a server that could be added to that category, please let us know and we'll try to add it.

As always, this is a cloud update, no new firmwares are needed to get it. If you want to get it now, force a cloud update from the hamburger menu on Ping Heatmap. If not, the router will download it automatically over the next 24 hours.

By the way, we are working on supporting Overwatch, but that game is somewhat tricky and we cannot give you an estimate on where it will be added. Probably will take some weeks.

Just alittle suggestion for the ping heat map,can you make it so the saved server list or best server found can be automatically geo filtered and adjusted by dumo os.Unless ofcourse it already does this and i can't figure it out

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, chand93 said:

Just alittle suggestion for the ping heat map,can you make it so the saved server list or best server found can be automatically geo filtered and adjusted by dumo os.Unless ofcourse it already does this and i can't figure it out

We will be implementing/improving the way the two features work together so it is more powerful. For now use it to inform your Geo-Filter settings.

what about the adding any server to game automatically after getting them in Geo-filter. I mean to give us the option to modify Ping heat map lists as Yesterday FIFA 200 misses many servers.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, andymandias said:

Coudl we see Valorant added as well?

Yes I think we're planning on adding Valorant as well.

14 hours ago, Tua PR said:

I think this server is misplaced.

Could you provide us with the IP?

34 minutes ago, mohands said:

what about the adding any server to game automatically after getting them in Geo-filter. I mean to give us the option to modify Ping heat map lists as Yesterday FIFA 200 misses many servers.

That could get a bit confusing, where were the servers that were missed?

I have just received my Netduma R2 yesterday. On PING heat map whenever i am trying to search Call of duty servers the only option i could see from drop down list of the game is "Call of Duty: Warzone. When i select this game the only good server i am finding is on 96ms ping in Germeny. I live in Bahrain. I would appreciate if you assist me, i have already tried "Force Cloud update". Yet i dont see any COD:Warzone servers in Middle East. Is this mean we do not have servers in Bahrain/ME or PING heat map is not working.  

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I'm not sure if there is a server in your region or not, if there is then it may not just be pingable at that time. Would suggest setting a schedule to see if you see the server over time.

there is one and it is used in many games now for fortnite, call of duty, Fifa. you have already put it in the ping heat map for fortnite.