Ping Heatmap suggestion/issue thread

Netduma Alex

• Administrators
10 hours ago, ryekye said:

I may be buying a r2 from somebody who got a r3 am I able to sign up for the early access now or do I have to wait till I own one?

You can sign up now, that's no problem

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you send me the link for applying?

59 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Signed up! Hoping I get accepted and can't wait for 3.3 on xr1000 really wanting to test it out so badly and I'm talking to guy about r2 today trying to get it he got a r3 so trying to get the r2 from him!

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, ryekye said:

Signed up! Hoping I get accepted and can't wait for 3.3 on xr1000 really wanting to test it out so badly and I'm talking to guy about r2 today trying to get it he got a r3 so trying to get the r2 from him!

Added

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to add something.

Also since updating, I'm getting "Script error." in the Data History rapp. Under the "range" setting for Time.

I also noticed with geo-filter changing ping assist doesn't modify the radius of the search.

Also, just off trying one game atm, OW2 doesn't show any connections for the pc game. Even setting it as console, it still wasn't showing any connections. Tried the following with no change. Strict Mode: on/off, Auto Ping Host: on/off, resync'd cloud.

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Austin said:

Just wanted to add something.

Also since updating, I'm getting "Script error." in the Data History rapp. Under the "range" setting for Time.
I also noticed with geo-filter changing ping assist doesn't modify the radius of the search.

Also, just off trying one game atm, OW2 doesn't show any connections for the pc game. Even setting it as console, it still wasn't showing any connections. Tried the following with no change. Strict Mode: on/off, Auto Ping Host: on/off, resync'd cloud.

Make sure you're not accessing the interface using HTTPS, also disable any browser based Adblocker, those are the common reasons for those errors.

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely including from the System Tray
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works better.

• 3 weeks later...