Ping Heatmap suggestion/issue thread

Netduma Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
16 hours ago, dragonsuicida said:

Battlefield is my primary reason for buying this router, but I don't see it in the heat map. For such a popular game, I wonder when will it be supported. When will we get support for battlefield? If we even get it. Thank you.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We have Battlefield on our list of games to add to Ping Heatmap, I don't believe you can use the Geo-Filter though to filter the game, have you tried this?

• 2 months later...

it would be nice to use the profiles I created on Ping Heatmap and push it to Geo-Filter such that it will prioritize the ones I flagged to connect to first then if all else fails, use the geo-filter.

18 hours ago, Mitch said:

it would be nice to use the profiles I created on Ping Heatmap and push it to Geo-Filter such that it will prioritize the ones I flagged to connect to first then if all else fails, use the geo-filter.

Thanks for the suggestion! This is something we are actually looking into the possibility of! :) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/08/2020 at 08:21, Netduma Alex said:

Olá, usuários R2,

Ping Heatmap é um recurso que estaremos constantemente expandindo e melhorando e, neste tópico, daremos sugestões de como o recurso pode ser aprimorado.

Se houver algum jogo faltando no mapa de calor Ping que você acha que deve ser adicionado, por favor, sugira-o aqui. Faremos o nosso melhor para adicioná-los à lista! Lembre-se de que alguns jogos serão mais fáceis de adicionar do que outros.

Além disso, se algum dos jogos atuais da lista parecer estar falhando ao se conectar, ou estiver produzindo muitos servidores mal localizados, informe isso também. Ao relatar servidores mal localizados, você também nos ajudará a melhorar o Geo-Filter.

Obrigado por usar o DumaOS 3.0!

Hello, all right?
There is the fifa 21 server 
in Brazil in São Paulo that 
does not appear on the heatmap. 
Thank you if you add.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Maiko Cella said:

Hello, all right?
There is the fifa 21 server 
in Brazil in São Paulo that 
does not appear on the heatmap. 
Thank you if you add.

Thanks for letting us know, do you happen to have the IP or ID of the server? Don't worry if you don't.

Hello

Just bought Netduma R2 a few days ago.

I am trying FIFA 21 and noticed that on Ping Heatmap none of the UK servers are showing up.

Here are the 2 servers below from UK.

Server 1:

ID = 4b234914c0eaadb2

Domain Name = ec2-35-178-234-20.eu-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com

Server 2:

ID = 4a23a974c0e9adb2 

Domain Name = ec2-35-178-233-116.eu-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com

Really appreciate it if you can add them please.

Cheers.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, GoloLolo said:

Hello

Just bought Netduma R2 a few days ago.

I am trying FIFA 21 and noticed that on Ping Heatmap none of the UK servers are showing up.

Here are the 2 servers below from UK.

Server 1:

ID = 4b234914c0eaadb2

Domain Name = ec2-35-178-234-20.eu-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com

Server 2:

ID = 4a23a974c0e9adb2 

Domain Name = ec2-35-178-233-116.eu-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com

Really appreciate it if you can add them please.

Cheers.

Thanks for the heads up, we'll get that updated!

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Maiko Cella said:

Hi,

I want the Brazil fifa server.

Do what I do to add the servers?

We will update Ping Heatmap but you can try to force it on the Geo-Filter by putting your radius there

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/04/2021 at 11:36, Netduma Fraser said:

Olá, bem-vindo ao fórum!

Obrigado pelo aviso, vamos atualizá-lo!

Good afternoon, would you like to explain 
to me how to add the fifa 21 
server from São Paulo, Brazil?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Maiko Cella said:

Good afternoon, would you like to explain 
to me how to add the fifa 21 
server from São Paulo, Brazil?

You don't need to add it but if you cover the server with your Geo-Filter radius then it should allow you to force the server

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, is there a tutorial for the ping heat map apart from that when setting up the r2 router? I come from Germany and live in Italy, I would like to access German media libraries, but I am still blocked. Greetings Timo Burk

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Timo Burk said:

Good morning, is there a tutorial for the ping heat map apart from that when setting up the r2 router? I come from Germany and live in Italy, I would like to access German media libraries, but I am still blocked. Greetings Timo Burk

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Ping Heatmap just pings the servers for the specified game - select the game, select ping and it will show them on the map. You will need to use a VPN to change your IP address to a German one if you want to do that.

49 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Ping Heatmap just pings the servers for the specified game - select the game, select ping and it will show them on the map. You will need to use a VPN to change your IP address to a German one if you want to do that.

Ok, thank you for the quick response. 1. Question: how do I change the location in cod warzone with the pingheatmap? Zbsp. instead of from Italy connect from India. I do not quite understand the system yet. 2.question: I still have a vpn subscription run for the media libraries, can I integrate this into the router so that my tv can then access the media libraries?

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Timo Burk said:

Ok, thank you for the quick response. 1. Question: how do I change the location in cod warzone with the pingheatmap? Zbsp. instead of from Italy connect from India. I do not quite understand the system yet. 2.question: I still have a vpn subscription run for the media libraries, can I integrate this into the router so that my tv can then access the media libraries?

To answer your questions:

1. Use Ping Heatmap to find out where the servers are then use that to inform your Geo-Filter settings to force those servers. Click the ? icon at the top of the Geo-Filter page and choose the Rapp specific tour.
  2. If it uses OpenVPN then yes you can use it with the HybridVPN feature on the router and apply it to the TV

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, chris aquilina said:

fifa does not come up for me mate what do i do?

We've removed it for the moment as we couldn't detect the servers properly, once we've sorted it out we'll add it back. You can still use the Geo-Filter to filter FIFA though.