Caddy 1.2

RedBull2k

On 2/6/2020 at 8:02 PM, RedBull2k said:

In the cod mw I have not seen any p2p. Just my observation.

In short no. Because I only extract information after it's been sent to geo filter, which means if i deny anything it will say disconnected in game and no longer search for another  duma os drops it at the firewall at a guess which prevents it from ever connecting, which is why it takes ages and keeps searching.

I have in the past games been able to distinguish between servers and p2p, maybe we could explore it more when the game starts using p2p

So... when geophilter show this, what does it means? I was convinced it was a peer. 
It says “peer” there indeed :S
EA3EFE78-DFCA-4162-B805-B274B6CF570C.thumb.jpeg.5e4ebb7b420cc84e0d64f72ad3689c48.jpeg

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Grafti said:

So... when geophilter show this, what does it means? I was convinced it was a peer. 
It says “peer” there indeed :S

Just checked the ID, it shows as Valve Corporation so that is a server, we have it misclassified.

@RedBull2k I ran into a few issues with the latest version of the caddy app.

Sometimes it keep putting Activision/Blizzard in the hyperlane it gives me an address: Irvine, California, United States of America or it just puts one of my friends that are with me in PS4 chatparty in the hyperlane.

Btw I live in Europe (the Netherlands), on a PS4 pro on port 3074 and Geo-filter off.

Even when I start stop the app it keeps putting that ip and port in hyperlane even after a few matches it keep prioritizing the same.

I will add some pictures later on. 

When it puts your mate in hyperlane what port/s is it using? are you playing in an online lobby or private?

and when it shows Activision/Blizzard does it change when it goes into game, im pretty sure i had seen it happen to me in latest version so it could well be a minor bug.

The ports that saw where in port range 32000 and one time somewhere in 57000 i will make a few pictures in a bit I am going online in an hour.

Yes I were in a online lobby and I was in a chatparty talking to some friends they were not even playing with me or on CoD.

No when it shows Activision/Blizzard it can stay like that for a few games or longer even after stopping the app and restarting (same goes for when it puts one of my friends in the hyperlane).

It's making me wonder why its pulling up one of ur isps ip why would ur ISP be communicating on port 3074. Something is not right. Are u able to reproduce when ever u want

I noticed when I am not in a chatparty It works how it should but when i am in a chatparty it prioritize someone from the chatparty that I am in

1 hour ago, RedBull2k said:

That is great information. Will help very much.

Could you keep all updated version(s) on the original post?  That way it's easy to find?