Caddy 1.2

RedBull2k

23 minutes ago, Albo2001 said:

Hi redbull , question.. 

your software works only without dumaos right??

I ve R1 and xr500 and not showing the connected servers.. 

delete and reinstall, or make sure you write a 3074 rule. If you use wrong rule it doesnt work

2 hours ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

I downloaded  caddy 1.0 im confused how to make this work i have the xr700

First find the source port usually 3074 for ps4/pc and 3075 xbox. Put this port in my app hit start and when the game is starting in will auto add hyperlane specific port. Only tested on cod mw

1 hour ago, RedBull2k said:

First find the source port usually 3074 for ps4/pc and 3075 xbox. Put this port in my app hit start and when the game is starting in will auto add hyperlane specific port. Only tested on cod mw

Hey MOD, thank you for this app, but as a first time Caddy user, I downloaded your app and run it. it may be easy for you to explain it as you quoted ( above ) but for us ( first time users ) it is a bit confusing. you said it automatically add port to hyperlane, then why the manual button ? also it added a single port to the Traffic Prioritization when I pressed the manual button, but when I tried to add another port ( ports ) by pressing the manual button when entering another server with different port it won't add this new rule.

Another question, should we start your app every time we play online ? by the way I play COD only. also, why your app added this specific port 30690, when each server has a different port ?

I am sorry for so many questions, but you should explain it so we know what we are doing .

Thanks again for your help MOD.

Caddy.png

1 hour ago, Albo2001 said:

Seulement à ma connaissance, quelle est la différence avec DumaOs prioriser les ports et le vôtre?

Il ajoute automatiquement le port du serveur ! et seulement le port du serveur sur lequel tu joues !

Chose que ne fait pas Duma !

57 minutes ago, Macusa69 said:

Hey MOD, thank you for this app, but as a first time Caddy user, I downloaded your app and run it. it may be easy for you to explain it as you quoted ( above ) but for us ( first time users ) it is a bit confusing. you said it automatically add port to hyperlane, then why the manual button ? also it added a single port to the Traffic Prioritization when I pressed the manual button, but when I tried to add another port ( ports ) by pressing the manual button when entering another server with different port it won't add this new rule.

Another question, should we start your app every time we play online ? by the way I play COD only. also, why your app added this specific port 30690, when each server has a different port ?

I am sorry for so many questions, but you should explain it so we know what we are doing .

Thanks again for your help MOD.

Caddy.png

my appologies, its been a work in progress things have changed, and continue to change, so here is an outline

The app was made for 1 purpose, some of us believe that instead of using classified games or a range of ports, why not target the individual port being used for that specific game of cod. The port changes with each game played, and i didnt want traffic being prioritized, that was not that specific port. 

for pc/ps4.

in game menu look at connection setting you will see the port being used for example you will see port 3074 for in my app put this in the port box, click start, now when this is running you leave it run untill you stop playing the game(shutdown) etc. But the manual button you can press it once while your in game it will add to hyperlane but then stop running so its like a run once only button.

once you have your port set you will not need to change this unless you start using a diffrent port. How you use the app its up to you, but its that simple you have to options, but its up2u when you want to stop using. If you want to target specific game port then use it all the time you game, if you feel you dont need it then that is fine also.

35 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

my appologies, its been a work in progress things have changed, and continue to change, so here is an outline

The app was made for 1 purpose, some of us believe that instead of using classified games or a range of ports, why not target the individual port being used for that specific game of cod. The port changes with each game played, and i didnt want traffic being prioritized, that was not that specific port. 

for pc/ps4.

in game menu look at connection setting you will see the port being used for example you will see port 3074 for in my app put this in the port box, click start, now when this is running you leave it run untill you stop playing the game(shutdown) etc. But the manual button you can press it once while your in game it will add to hyperlane but then stop running so its like a run once only button.

once you have your port set you will not need to change this unless you start using a diffrent port. How you use the app its up to you, but its that simple you have to options, but its up2u when you want to stop using. If you want to target specific game port then use it all the time you game, if you feel you dont need it then that is fine also.

Thank you, fair enough. I prefer to run Caddy every time I play COD,  so it will prioritize traffic automatically. Because, as you know Modern Warfare changes ports continually for each server or game.

When i made the app i did it while not using geo filter was always no devices added, when i seen it myself the other day the only thing i can remember is that i was using geo in spec and filtering, if this is the case then i can recode the small part. if you have time can you try with out geo, and let me know. can you also take note of the status bar, what port and the other numbers that follow.

2 minutes ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

Does filtering mode affect caddy   i hit start and disappear ? That suppose to happen 

No it should not, it will still run, which means something else is going on. Is this the first time your trying it?

I deleted geo and in a chatparty now I get this one for 2 matches already, i am playing with 5 friends from the UK and with them in a chatparty as well.

15813692415872853153313700865169.jpg

that is a server, can you confirm that the high priority packets are increasing when playing, if they are increasing while playing then it is correct. i can not speak for 2 games in a row because i have no contrrol in how they are choosen, also your using xr700 so maybe as i do not own this device might be specific to xr700.

I can see in my code there is room for improvment in finding the server. 

I did mention back in other thread that at times it will find wrong server but should correct it self when the game has loaded up. 

I will improve the code used to detect server, in the coming days, in the meantime i have made an update im not sure if this will do anything to help your situation but i will do my best in the coming days.

10 minutes ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

How i do  run scripts

each button is a script that does a particular task. what is it your wanting to do.