ANNOUNCEMENT: Introducing the Netduma R3

Netduma Lew

6 hours ago, KelboLive said:

Anybody get their shipment confirmation today at all?

I received a shipment confirmation @8am CST today. I ordered within 30 seconds of the announcement. Estimated arrival is 12/21/23

Just tried the mobile interface DumaOS 4 out on (iPhone 14 pro) wow it’s the full router settings not a cut down version. Saves me having to drag the laptop out each time I want to change the settings! I really like the new look to the menus. Need to try out some games now! 

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, AsNCo said:

I wonder when mine will ship. Looks like only the UK orders are getting theirs shipped out first...

They're shipping on a first ordered first shipped basis, you will get it soon not to worry!

12 minutes ago, KelboLive said:

Still no shipping confirmation today :(

It'll likely ship within the next few days, not to worry!

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

They're shipping on a first ordered first shipped basis, you will get it soon not to worry!

It'll likely ship within the next few days, not to worry!

Minutes after I typed this i got a shipping confirmation, very excited to get my hands on it.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, DE ALB said:

Me and a friend also pre-ordered and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. What about Germany :S? 
Congratulations to everyone who already has it 👏

Completely dependent on when you ordered as above. Most orders will have gone out by Friday I suspect

16 hours ago, AsNCo said:

I wonder when mine will ship. Looks like only the UK orders are getting theirs shipped out first...

I pre-ordered on the 29th I'm an American living in the uk currently. My cousin lives in the USA still and  pre-ordered on the 23rd and he got his shipment confirmation yesterday. I still haven't gotten mine. So it's def in order of preorder number.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, mron0903 said:

Got an email from DHL regarding a shipment, but the tracking info shows the destination that does not match where I am. Could this be checked? Thank you! 

I've just checked this for you and it is going to the correct address from the order. I think what you're looking at is the destination service area - so basically the DHL hub in closest proximity to you that's where it is aiming to get to first and then it will show as out for delivery sometime after that.

5 hours ago, JasonKnight said:

I pre-ordered on the 29th I'm an American living in the uk currently. My cousin lives in the USA still and  pre-ordered on the 23rd and he got his shipment confirmation yesterday. I still haven't gotten mine. So it's def in order of preorder number.

Ordered mine on the 25th and still no shipping confirmation. Would have liked a message saying something along the lines of now shipping orders from the 23to25 etc but I am still hopeful for shipping tomorrow