ANNOUNCEMENT: Introducing the Netduma R3

Netduma Lew

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Killerelite06 said:

Ordered mine on the 25th and still no shipping confirmation. Would have liked a message saying something along the lines of now shipping orders from the 23to25 etc but I am still hopeful for shipping tomorrow

You will get one not to worry. There is no easy way to tell how many orders we may get done in a day and what dates that might cover. Likely to ship by the end of this week.

8 minutes ago, Nine said:

Hey did anyone else get an email from DHL with a tracking number, but didn't an email from netduma saying, "Your R3 has been dispatched."? is that normal?

That may have gone to spam, double check there

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You will get one not to worry. There is no easy way to tell how many orders we may get done in a day and what dates that might cover. Likely to ship by the end of this week.

That may have gone to spam, double check there

I did, nothing is in there.

19 minutes ago, Nine said:

Hey did anyone else get an email from DHL with a tracking number, but didn't an email from netduma saying, "Your R3 has been dispatched."? is that normal?

All i have currently is the email from DHL themselves, none from netduma.

4 minutes ago, KelboLive said:

Ok, glad I'm not the only one, guess I'll go back to playing the waiting game then.

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Nine said:

I did, nothing is in there.

9 minutes ago, KelboLive said:

We did have trouble with some people not getting the confirmation emails so likely the same issue here. As long as you have the DHL email to track you're all good. Alternatively if you want to make sure you can email us and we can check the tracking matches the one you received.

5 minutes ago, DUMALOVER said:

Oh really? I always ask God, why me?

duma.png

That's annoying but it's likely just clearing customs and shouldn't take too long

1 hour ago, Nine said:

Ok, glad I'm not the only one, guess I'll go back to playing the waiting game then.

I will be with you playing the waiting game with as well. Mine isn't scheduled to be delivered until Dec 21.  Patience is a virtue right?  I just want to say thank you to Netduma for all the hard work.

Hi there, 

first time purchaser here, very much looking forward to getting my hands on the r3. I appreciate you guys are busy, however hoping you can give me a quick update on my order? The order is linked to the email on this account. Cheers, Seb

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Seb1991 said:

Hi there, 

first time purchaser here, very much looking forward to getting my hands on the r3. I appreciate you guys are busy, however hoping you can give me a quick update on my order? The order is linked to the email on this account. Cheers, Seb

Difficult to say when it will ship exactly, most likely tomorrow or Monday

I want to thank you for the quick shipping of my R3.. DHL has already contacted me, the tax amount has already been paid (insane in Brazil, almost 100% of the r3 value) and delivery is expected on Monday... look, faster than many deliveries internal here in Brazil... thank you very much!

• Administrators
9 hours ago, MarkonikovBR said:

I want to thank you for the quick shipping of my R3.. DHL has already contacted me, the tax amount has already been paid (insane in Brazil, almost 100% of the r3 value) and delivery is expected on Monday... look, faster than many deliveries internal here in Brazil... thank you very much!

Sorry to hear about the taxes but great to hear it'll be a speedy delivery!

Long time no see :) question for you Fraser.
I would likely use my BT hub for PPPoE duties and turn off DHCP. It can handle 1000mb internet speeds I get.
What throughput would I be looking at getting on the R3. In testing what is the max?
Thanks in advance.

16 minutes ago, ReaperGz said:

Just put my order in! Upgrade from the XR1000

Upgrading from my XR1000 as well, its been a royale pain as of late and im chalking it up to netgears incompitence. throwing rapp errors and all sorts of issues. Heres to hoping the r3 is a much smoother experience.