ANNOUNCEMENT: Introducing the Netduma R3

Netduma Lew

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, l2eactionz said:

Hmmmmm so maybe if lag compensation is also real I'm sure it is in some ways. Could this be tricking the server to give lag comp on a local server. Say uk is 5ms ping but if I add 20ms ping buffer I'd be on 25 this will be interesting to test thank you

Maybe but we have applied a max limit to prevent the feature being abused for lag switching or anything like that

On 12/15/2023 at 7:01 PM, AsNCo said:

I finally got my shipping confirmation. Mine's on the 29. So I presume that yours is finally on the way to you already?
Happy to see they are doing their absolute best to get as many shipped out as quickly as possible the entire week. Much appreciated. But seeing that Friday is coming to an end in the UK, am hoping that it will get shipped as opposed to just getting a confirmation. The weekend delay sitting at the warehouse as opposed to being in transit is going to delay my shipment even further. Oh well.

Hello. My order was shipped on Friday and arrived in South Africa yesterday. Went through all the required customs payments and so far it looks like everything cleared.

Should have the router either on Monday or Tuesday 

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, JasonKnight said:

Does anyone that has the new R3 know if there's still an option to turn share excess upload and download on and off?

Bandwidth Allocation in the form it was in before isn't present, it's replaced with SmartBOOST: 

4 hours ago, Killerelite06 said:

Hello. My order was shipped on Friday and arrived in South Africa yesterday. Went through all the required customs payments and so far it looks like everything cleared.

Should have the router either on Monday or Tuesday 

I must be so unlucky. Mine never shipped. 😭

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, l2eactionz said:

I saw low ping king do a video on the r3 and when he went over vpn it wasn't available is there a day one firmware to install or was his just an earlier build than release?

Unfortunately not, prior to release we found some issues with it that meant it wasn't ready to be released. Rather than delay the whole launch we decided to take it out to optimize it and include it in a few weeks most likely once fixed and optimized.

11 hours ago, l2eactionz said:

I'm still waiting on the video for this feature what exactly is it doing?

Basically it works just as Fuzy and Fraser have mentioned.. 👍

Ive used this feature exclusively and very much like it! 

It may not seem like a good idea to actually add ping to ones connection.. But in this situation it is what you want.. A Steady Ping to the game server will result in a much more responsive type game performance..  Things that ive noticed is hit detection has improved. Aiming is much more stable. And of course the game feels smoother..

Jitter in any game is a killer.. Steady Ping helps with that..

Steady Ping does not fix a bad line though.. And it does not make you the gaming god! But it will help bring your gaming to a new level! ;) 

What this really has improved for me is how much more steady my sniping aim is.. Which has led to me getting many more sniping kills! Not to mention no scopes ha ha which I love those!

Thanks!

Zippy.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, franky13 said:

I don’t see the option to add a mobile gaming  profile, in Geo filter 2.0

What do you mean, as in you can add your  phone but no games for your phone are available?

2 hours ago, cljackhammer said:

I see this status from DHL, but I have a tracking number - “Your shipment label has been generated but your shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL.” what does this mean?

It means we've either generated the label early in preparation for sending or DHL have it but haven't yet scanned it.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Faycalbdhn said:

Hi , i ordered the r3 yesterday and i still didn't receive any confirmation email, i don't think that's normal (i've checked spam)

Email [email protected] and we can send you a confirmation

2 hours ago, franky13 said:

I mean, will you guys have mobile gaming for? Geo-Filter 2.0 in the future software update

Is there any specific mobile games you would want supported?

On 12/16/2023 at 2:01 PM, Fuzy said:

Add a ping buffer to reduce lag spikes and improve gameplay. While your ping will slightly increase, your game will feel more reliable and responsive.

How can we do that, can we do on R2? Btw 5 days for my R3 ❤️

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, franky13 said:

Just dragon ball legends 

Okay thanks, I'll pass it on to see if we can get it added! You should be able to filter/prioritize it if you make your phone a console in the Device Manage (by changing the icon) and then adding it to the Geo-Filter or SmartBOOST as a console

Just now, Cobrinio said:

How can we do that, can we do on R2? Btw 5 days for my R3 ❤️

Not possible on the R2 until DumaOS 4 is available for it

Sono interessato all’acquisto del nuovo router R3.
Volevo chiedervi se il router è in grado di connettersi al tag Vlan per connessioni Pppoe, attraverso un ont esterno.
Senza dover usare per forza un modem in cascata.
Grazie se mi risponderete.

Hi, I  received the r3 today I'm so happy 😊 hardware working fine, I have used it for 4 hours and I noticed 1 things steady ping sometimes works like 20 % of the time is that normal? It says something that can't ping server 

23 minutes ago, josh200505 said:

Hi, I  received the r3 today I'm so happy 😊 hardware working fine, I have used it for 4 hours and I noticed 1 things steady ping sometimes works like 20 % of the time is that normal? It says something that can't ping server 

This is something that is happening to others as well. Netduma is looking into this issue so it can be made more reliable. Please report all the games that this seems to be occurring with during your gameplay.

13 minutes ago, PharmDawgg said:

This is something that is happening to others as well. Netduma is looking into this issue so it can be made more reliable. Please report all the games that this seems to be occurring with during your gameplay.

So far only with MW3 ,also ping optimizer is not working properly I did it 1 time,  if I tried again it says that the ping is already optimized it doesn't let me do it one more time. 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, tore said:

Sono interessato all’acquisto del nuovo router R3.
Volevo chiedervi se il router è in grado di connettersi al tag Vlan per connessioni Pppoe, attraverso un ont esterno.
Senza dover usare per forza un modem in cascata.
Grazie se mi risponderete.

Puoi inserire i dettagli VLAN e PPPoE sì

6 hours ago, josh200505 said:

6 hours ago, josh200505 said:

So far only with MW3 ,also ping optimizer is not working properly I did it 1 time,  if I tried again it says that the ping is already optimized it doesn't let me do it one more time. 

As above we're looking into making Steady Ping more reliable, the same with Ping Optimizer as well but if you try it 3 more times does it allow it to work?