Caddy 1.2

RedBull2k

About to try it in the next thirty minutes. Thank you @RedBull2k I’m sure I can speak for all of us involved here since you brought out your first version. It’s awesome. They have all worked great so far, and you continue to upgrade it with more detail. Not many people would help out a community like you are doing without asking for anything in return except for feedback. 

8 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

I thought i would start this off with its own thread.

I have expanded slightly from my first app, screen shots are below. 

Connected.thumb.jpg.38501bee4b3a9c06e732c3b9dab6dff6.jpgNot-Connected.thumb.jpg.bc0b367feddd2c225cf7d7f42a425a4a.jpg

now you can save and load your allow and deny list. This is very ideal if you have to factory reset. plus sharing of lists is possible.

you can clear your allow/deny list with a single click.

for those of you who are fed up of seeing your offline devices can with 1 click remove all offline devices that no longer hold an ip address

you can also create your own custom black/whitlist just make a text file named with the following 

Server_Blacklist.txt

Server_Whitelist.txt

Peer_Blacklist.txt

Peer_Whitelist.txt

and insert ip addresses, only 1 ip address per line for example

exampleoftxt.thumb.jpg.b5b04fc0957c6a5c85fd9a68417b4b82.jpg

from where ever this file is saved just drag and drop into the white box, this will automatically add

here is the file

caddy 1.0

@Mobel
@GHOST-1-EC
@TrayDay
@MikeyPython
@Sable
@WalkedDave
@Bert
@Locosano
@Sherman85
@DanyKTM
@Zippy
@Grafti
@Fuzy
@SlingshotGamer@Squizz
@HaBlo0

This looks brilliant, nice work mate. Will get it downloaded as soon as I'm back home, oh and thanks for tagging me too pal

It works really well, I tried it on Infinite Warfare and detected the ports no problem.

Only thing I would add, if that is even possible that it deletes the QoS rule when you press stop. But that is not a big deal :)

Delete Offline works like a charm.

The Allow and Deny lists I am not a 100% sure about how that works but I haven't spend much time on it.

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

Only thing I would add, if that is even possible that it deletes the QoS rule when you press stop. But that is not a big deal :)

Haven't tried this version yet, but on the old one, that was what made the app crash in my PC, so it would be a great idea.

One more thing with delete all offline devices, if you do this it deletes them just fine, but it won't update the bandwidth distribution graph. You have to do this yourself.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

One more thing with delete all offline devices, if you do this it deletes them just fine, but it won't update the bandwidth distribution graph. You have to do this yourself.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

It works really well, I tried it on Infinite Warfare and detected the ports no problem.

Delete Offline works like a charm.

The Allow and Deny lists I am not a 100% sure about how that works but I haven't spend much time on it.

I can do both requests, update bandwidth and delete hyperlane on stop. When u spent more time with allow deny maybe it will be easier

Gave it a whirl earlier and it worked great, detected the ports and made the rule before the match had even started, and worked consistently over the 5 or so games I tried it with. Really handy tool, thanks again for sharing it with the community. Didn't try the delete offline or IP list features yet but I'll try and get round to it when I'm off work.

You are definitely setting GEMS with such an application. This is amazing and works wonderfully well.  This will definitely work out great until, If ever a time it comes when this is added to DumaOS in the future.

@RedBull2k great job and really appreciate it what you are doing for the community here.

I wanted to ask with the latest version Caddy 1.0 I dont see which ports are prioritized in the app I see only a ip address in bar below, with the other version I was using I saw ip address and the ports as well in your app.

It was quite handy because then you can see if u are staying on the same lobby instantly now it changes not always quick so you have to refresh DumaOs to see which ports are prioritized.

the picture is with the old version now I dont see the ports in the app.20200117_021042.thumb.jpg.d1e2f5d3a24c4be5b3cfcd5b99dc6562.jpg

2 hours ago, Mobel said:

@RedBull2k great job and really appreciate it what you are doing for the community here.

I wanted to ask with the latest version Caddy 1.0 I dont see which ports are prioritized in the app I see only a ip address in bar below, with the other version I was using I saw ip address and the ports as well in your app.

It was quite handy because then you can see if u are staying on the same lobby instantly now it changes not always quick so you have to refresh DumaOs to see which ports are prioritized.

the picture is with the old version now I dont see the ports in the app.20200117_021042.thumb.jpg.d1e2f5d3a24c4be5b3cfcd5b99dc6562.jpg

I noticed and I had forgotten about it, dont worry I'll put it back in.

2 hours ago, Sable said:

Nice little app man, been messing around with it this morning, makes gameplay even better. Thanks for sharing.

Gameplay I got this morning using the app:

Why do I never get enemies this dumb?

That guy @ 6.40... did he not wanna shoot you!? Was he reloading? Why didn't he pull out a pistol? He had 3000ms to shoot at you man! Lol.

24 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Why do I never get enemies this dumb?

That guy @ 6.40... did he not wanna shoot you!? Was he reloading? Why didn't he pull out a pistol? He had 3000ms to shoot at you man! Lol.

He did at last second but I pulled out my gun quicker, thought I was gonna die there, we was using marksman rifle I think.