Caddy 1.2

RedBull2k

4 hours ago, Sable said:

Nice little app man, been messing around with it this morning, makes gameplay even better. Thanks for sharing.

Gameplay I got this morning using the app:

I doubt this is due to connection. 

You are a great player, and you moved well. You also went for the kills rather than the objectives (2 captures).  Overall it was a great game..

1 hour ago, Sgt-Greco said:

I doubt this is due to connection. 

You are a great player, and you moved well. You also went for the kills rather than the objectives (2 captures).  Overall it was a great game..

Thanks man, I believe the connection settings do help to a certain degree, but yes skill plays a big part.

Edit: also yes I went for kills, but secured my team the win with that nuke. 🤣

4 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Why do I never get enemies this dumb?

That guy @ 6.40... did he not wanna shoot you!? Was he reloading? Why didn't he pull out a pistol? He had 3000ms to shoot at you man! Lol.

Just saw you on vacant KC match but you left xD.

I was in other team.

7 minutes ago, Sable said:

Just saw you on vacant KC match but you left xD.

I was in other team.

Where you the a**hole on the other team who kept sponging? Someone with a white gun, I shot first everytime but always died. Thats why I left.

2 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Nah, he said he forgot to put that in or something like that. Don't worry... still works great 👍

Thanks man. Do you have QoS disabled while this script is running?

4 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

On old R1 firmware, its just called Hyperlane.

Hyper-Lane is the Traffic Priority for Original Firmware on the R1 -Pre-DumaOS. As "Duma OS Classified Games" is not preset on original firmware. But you can set traffic priority in Hyper-Lane as N3CRO mentioned.

27 minutes ago, Sgt-Greco said:

Thanks man. Do you have QoS disabled while this script is running?

I would disbale classified games and remove any hyperlanes you have set.

i would use other features as normal.

my app will add the correct port for current game on cod so you dont want any conflicts.

52 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Where you the a**hole on the other team who kept sponging? Someone with a white gun, I shot first everytime but always died. Thats why I left.

Nah I joined late, saw your name in kill feed but when I looked on the score board you were gone.

2 minutes ago, Sable said:

Nah I joined late, saw your name in kill feed but when I looked on the score board you were gone.

I'm convinced that 95% of games I'm behind everyone coz so many times I shoot first but the killcam shows they shot first, usually with the same weapon too.

9 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

I'm convinced that 95% of games I'm behind everyone coz so many times I shoot first but the killcam shows they shot first, usually with the same weapon too.

Killcam is unreliable. It's more ore less like spectating camera in Headquarters when you're dead. How many times I've said "why the hell he is not shooting? He is right in front of him"... but I'm convinced this is not the case. 

2 minutes ago, Sgt-Greco said:

Killcam is unreliable. It's more ore less like spectating camera in Hardpoint when you're dead. How many times I've said "why the hell he is not shooting? He is right in front of him"... but I'm convinced this is not the case. 

Regardless as to whether I'm right or not, I still shot first... yet died. Its like everyone says about the M4 being OP. Mine isn't. I get outgunned by every other gun in the game!

I've put in about 3 days of play and I don't think I've had a single match whether I've not BS died.

12 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

The same to me. After all this months of settings and fixes, I haven't been able to fix my connection yet.

Due to technical issues I haven't been able to play the game in the last week, but when I think of my poor experience... makes me wonder if I really want to play again. So fed up of been always a second behind.

2 minutes ago, Grafti said:

The same to me. After all this months of settings and fixes, I haven't been able to fix my connection yet.

Due to technical issues I haven't been able to play the game in the last week, but when I think of my poor experience... makes me wonder if I really want to play again. So fed up of been always a second behind.

Can you post some gameplay? 

10 minutes ago, Sable said:

Can you post some gameplay? 

No, I don’t have game capturer, but in the page 10 of the topic “Gaming Hardware and Settings - Controllers, Headsets, Monitors, Router/s” you can view some screenshots of the results in some games in a row that I had two weeks ago. I think that my result and k/d ratio (0,92 and decreasing) talks for itself

13 minutes ago, Grafti said:

No, I don’t have game capturer, but in the page 10 of the topic “Gaming Hardware and Settings - Controllers, Headsets, Monitors, Router/s” you can view some screenshots of the results in some games in a row that I had two weeks ago. I think that my result and k/d ratio (0,92 and decreasing) talks for itself

Unfortunately screenshots don’t show what’s going on in game, if you play on PS4 or Xbox you can upload straight to YouTube, even if it’s just half a match or something.