Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)

East

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can do it like that, it just won't appear correctly in the list but it will work. Just click done and it should add a rule.

Thanks Fraser.  Yeah I see it just cuts off part of the name so you don't see the ports.  

Got this setup and see how it goes in game.

udp:sport:3074-3075

udp:dport:30000-45000

9 minutes ago, PUBzZz said:

Thanks Fraser.  Yeah I see it just cuts off part of the name so you don't see the ports.  

Got this setup and see how it goes in game.

udp:sport:3074-3075

udp:dport:30000-45000

Nevermind 

Edited by PUBzZz
Edit I had a bad idea that didn't work

51 minutes ago, kinel said:

Im with talktalk as well and about the same speeds

Do you ever check dsl reports to see what buffer bloat ratings you get

Also what percent do you give your ps4 in upload and download in share excess

Sorry for all the questions

A+ on DSL reports, 80% in up and download.

lol no problem man.

48 minutes ago, PUBzZz said:

Ok so how did you do the 30000-45000 in hypertraffic?

I never did 30000 45000 in hyper traffic

You dont need to do that either well actually you cant far as i know

I put them in seprately one at a time

Just loook at network monitor when the game starts it will show yoiu the ports you need to enter for you connection 

There will be 3 

This is why game play will never be as consistent in MW as it is in Bo4

lol.jpg

In other words they have been messing with hitbox sizes via SBMM (allegedly).  The better you are the smaller the hitboxes get.  This explains some stuff.

And don't believe those utube shills saying it don't exist this is an actual patent from Activision.  They didn't do this for "giggles".

It takes some critical thinking and personal experience to know that with all the hoops we have to go through in order to get MW movement/hitrego right something isn't right. Specially when I can go back to BO4 and get a whole different, consistent gaming experience. 

34 minutes ago, East said:

lol.jpg

In other words they have been messing with hitbox sizes via SBMM (allegedly).  The better you are the smaller the hitboxes get.  This explains some stuff.

And don't believe those utube shills saying it don't exist this is an actual patent from Activision.  They didn't do this for "giggles".

Just because its a patent, doesn't mean its actually in the game. Its no different from that other one they have which matches you up with players with OP DLC weapons to make you want them more so you buy more CoD points.

Having said that, Activision are shady as hell with some of the crap they've pulled in recent years.

8 hours ago, Sable said:

Can confirm this, been testing out different settings with my old R1 with DumaOS and I get far better gameplay than the XR500 for some reason, ABB set to always 75/75, share bandwidth disabled.

2 port priority rules:  

3074- 3076   -   30000-45000. UDP

30000-45000    -    3074- 3076. UDP

I am on PS4.

first game on with these settings dropped this while going for camo’s.

Feels like I am half a second ahead of everyone.

Tried the two Priority rules that did not work for me for both bo4 and MW so I have gone back to 4 rules works spot on. Nice gamepl

IMG_20191216_021925.jpg

3 hours ago, East said:

lol.jpg

It takes some critical thinking and personal experience to know that with all the hoops we have to go through in order to get MW movement/hitrego right something isn't right. Specially when I can go back to BO4 and get a whole different, consistent gaming experience. 

Its very possible this could explain some headshots with snipers, rather than getting a clean headshot which I will normally get instead I get hit marker on blackout.

1 hour ago, Seye said:

Its very possible this could explain some headshots with snipers, rather than getting a clean headshot which I will normally get instead I get hit marker on blackout.

Yeah it's all incidental evidence right now but reading it clearly showed me what I've seen from others.  Shots that didn't register but clearly should have as part of the hitbox.  But wasn't direct center.  To be honest, there is no telling how long they've been "testing" this with us.  I'm sure there have been some "trial runs" to obtain stats/data, etc.  Something that you can't get in house (part of which is how SBMM works). 

People are forgetting that we have bullet travel and bullet drop. Like a long range headshot often becomes a torso shot and if you shoot a moving target you have to lead a bit.

If it ever came to light that this is in the game CoD would loose it's playerbase overnight.

I think many people are on a goosechase with this SBMM stuff going on.

11 hours ago, Sable said:

Can confirm this, been testing out different settings with my old R1 with DumaOS and I get far better gameplay than the XR500 for some reason, ABB set to always 75/75, share bandwidth disabled.

2 port priority rules:  

3074- 3076   -   30000-45000. UDP

30000-45000    -    3074- 3076. UDP

I am on PS4.

first game on with these settings dropped this while going for camo’s.

Feels like I am half a second ahead of everyone.

11 hours ago, ugotstretched said:

Nice gameplay.  But if you run like that in one of my lobbies you wouldnt make it pass the middle of the map,  no way your gonna win every gunfight.  You had the advantage heavily.  Good video tho

LOL I was thinking the same. Congrats on the nuke but they are playing like 7 year olds.

8 hours ago, East said:

lol.jpg

EA do something similary to FIFA, when ever you play against CPU or Human.

When gameplay become so rigged, it takes out the fun. The real question is, can you blame them? They are companies and making game for profit, nothing else. The day when gamers at heart, was the ones to make the games, are over.

I stopped FIFA because of the scripting and now this game too...

Well, atleast GTA and RDR2 singleplayer is still fun...

What i think is lsg com the problem not sbmm

Theres  famous youtuber \twitch streamer i been watching  up till the ladt patch

He plays free for all  always untill last patch

He streams a day for aboit 5 hours 

He used to win every free for all  game   i think 95 % i watched he was first  every game  but would alsays be top 3  and nevr lose

His ping ingame shows 54 ms latency   as hes a p'c player

This guy run and gunned evrey game and won

If sbmm  ws in the game

I dont think this would be possible

2 minutes ago, kinel said:

What i think is lsg com the problem not sbmm

Theres  famous youtuber \twitch streamer i been watching  up till the ladt patch

He plays free for all  always untill last patch

He streams a day for aboit 5 hours 

He used to win every free for all  game   i think 95 % i watched he was first  every game  but would alsays be top 3  and nevr lose

His ping ingame shows 54 ms latency   as hes a p'c player

This guy run and gunned evrey game and won

If sbmm  ws in the game

I dont think this would be possible

Do you know what famous Lance Armstrong did??

As long as I tested, the only tweak that I can assure that works is having a ping between 50-60ms. Of course, it depends on servers quality too, but due to lag-comp (I think) this range of ping works.
Other settings may help, but for me do not make a real difference. Although I have to prove real port prioritation through wireshark and/or open wrt (don't know if I have wrotten it right). Users @kinel and @GHOST-1-EC are doing a great job with this and getting really good results, but I don't have the knowledge and tools to test it.

I live in Spain, and the servers here give me a ping <20ms. I don't understand why when I play on those servers I'm the last (but LAST LAST LAST) monkey in EVERY match. I don't even shot first-die firts... I am just insta killed when an enemy appears. It is supposed that I should have more or less the same connection as spanish players but they just rush over me. Really, really bad games in those lobbies.I would appreciate if someone could explain me this

The problem is that is so dammed hard to hit that target of 50-60ms. Look at this picture. Despite having my geophilter so far away from Sapin, it still insist connecting me to those shitty lobbies. It's really hard (nearly impossible) to get on a German or East-europe lobby wee I have those good games.

That's why some users are asking here Netduma Staff to introduce a feature in wich you could set a minimmum ping.

Ping.jpg

23 minutes ago, Grafti said:

As long as I tested, the only tweak that I can assure that works is having a ping between 50-60ms. Of course, it depends on servers quality too, but due to lag-comp (I think) this range of ping works.
Other settings may help, but for me do not make a real difference. Although I have to prove real port prioritation through wireshark and/or open wrt (don't know if I have wrotten it right). Users @kinel and @GHOST-1-EC are doing a great job with this and getting really good results, but I don't have the knowledge and tools to test it.

I live in Spain, and the servers here give me a ping <20ms. I don't understand why when I play on those servers I'm the last (but LAST LAST LAST) monkey in EVERY match. I don't even shot first-die firts... I am just insta killed when an enemy appears. It is supposed that I should have more or less the same connection as spanish players but they just rush over me. Really, really bad games in those lobbies.I would appreciate if someone could explain me this

The problem is that is so dammed hard to hit that target of 50-60ms. Look at this picture. Despite having my geophilter so far away from Sapin, it still insist connecting me to those shitty lobbies. It's really hard (nearly impossible) to get on a German or East-europe lobby wee I have those good games.

That's why some users are asking here Netduma Staff to introduce a feature in wich you could set a minimmum ping.

Ping.jpg

If you play on PC, the Geofilter won't work at all, even in filtered mode.

You have to change your PC to a Console to make Geofilter to work as you desire.

I live in Scandinavia and place my Geofilter on Spain and get <58 and in-game around 50-60 ms. Its work half the time, but still BS death.

1 hour ago, Crysister said:

Try to reset your router. I had messed around with mine too much, that it won't Strict my Geofilter anymore, but resetting help. Try that first.

Yes, I reset it every time I change a setting. Last time was rhis afternoon, but this not save geophilter to find lobbies out of the circle at all. Netduma Staff told me that this is because it finds servers under my maximmum ping setted, despite they are out of range.

4 minutes ago, Grafti said:

Yes, I reset it every time I change a setting. Last time was rhis afternoon, but this not save geophilter to find lobbies out of the circle at all. Netduma Staff told me that this is because it finds servers under my maximmum ping setted, despite they are out of range.

You have to have ping assist a 0 or you'll override geofilter location.