Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)

East

16 minutes ago, Crysister said:

You have to have ping assist a 0 or you'll override geofilter location.

Yes, I know, and I've tried, but the problem is that if I set it to 0, many times does not find a game at all, so at the end, i must put a ping. But thank you for your help

12 hours ago, kinel said:

What i think is lsg com the problem not sbmm

Theres  famous youtuber \twitch streamer i been watching  up till the ladt patch

He plays free for all  always untill last patch

He streams a day for aboit 5 hours 

He used to win every free for all  game   i think 95 % i watched he was first  every game  but would alsays be top 3  and nevr lose

His ping ingame shows 54 ms latency   as hes a p'c player

This guy run and gunned evrey game and won

If sbmm  ws in the game

I dont think this would be possible

Second game on today with same settings I posted yesterday:

I realise these are not the best of players, but the majority of my games are like this since changing my settings in the R1, I am able to rush and play the game just like I play every other call of duty’s.

14 hours ago, Crysister said:

EA do something similary to FIFA, when ever you play against CPU or Human.

When gameplay become so rigged, it takes out the fun. The real question is, can you blame them? They are companies and making game for profit, nothing else. The day when gamers at heart, was the ones to make the games, are over.

I stopped FIFA because of the scripting and now this game too...

Well, atleast GTA and RDR2 singleplayer is still fun...

I'm not surprised.  However, what I find alarming is that even in the face of evidence some still deny it's existence.  Going as far as calling it something completely different.  Which is in of itself an not rational.  Anyway, you are right, the best thing to do in such instances is change direction (sort of speaking). 

So far game play in MW, at least for me, has been a blast so far.  I've come across a few cheaters though.  LOL, had the whole team talking about this one dude walling everyone.  But other then that the game has been better since I've made those changes in the OP.  It's not as good as BO4 though (hit rego is bit more crisp and movement is far more fluid).  But certainly an improvement since I started looking into this. 

A Question that I Have Is Are these the same ports that control in Game Traffic for Custom Games? I Don't Play Pubs all I play is competitive, I know these ports have been found connecting  to dedicated servers. Does this work in custom games/P2P or are there completely different ports that I need to prioritize. 

7 hours ago, East said:

I'm not surprised.  However, what I find alarming is that even in the face of evidence some still deny it's existence.  Going as far as calling it something completely different.  Which is in of itself an not rational.  Anyway, you are right, the best thing to do in such instances is change direction (sort of speaking). 

So far game play in MW, at least for me, has been a blast so far.  I've come across a few cheaters though.  LOL, had the whole team talking about this one dude walling everyone.  But other then that the game has been better since I've made those changes in the OP.  It's not as good as BO4 though (hit rego is bit more crisp and movement is far more fluid).  But certainly an improvement since I started looking into this. 

In Golf you play with at handicap to even out different levels. Its a gentlemen sport. Then why not implant visible handicap, to everyone to see.

Like, im at k/d ratio 1.3, so my hitboxes becomes 13 % bigger for lower k/d ratio players so on. And if my connection is lag compensated, have a visual indicator on screen with say 60 ms delay...

With all these information, you know what the h@ll is going on. And maybe adjust your playstyle around it.

But no, companies deny till the day they fall....

3 hours ago, Crysister said:

Like, im at k/d ratio 1.3, so my hitboxes becomes 13 % bigger for lower k/d ratio players so on. And if my connection is lag compensated, have a visual indicator on screen with say 60 ms delay...

I play on Xbox and I haven't noticed this. This is only on PC? Where is this information showed?

here is the port i found playing  a custum game 

Protocol                      Source                                                         destination

IPV4  UDP    192.168.1.115:3074              95-179-204-207.choopa.net:   42960
192.168 1 .115 is my router ip   its the source its using 3074 
95 179 204  207  choopa is the  dedi you play on it uses port 42960  as destination
I hope this would make it more understandable
 so it looks like the  port range would work

Just now, kinel said:

here is the port i found playing  a custum game 

PV4  UDP    192.168.1.115:3074              95-179-204-207.choopa.net:   42960

Sorry Kinel, but my netcode knowledge is awful.
How would you write that on a port prioritation rule on DumaOs? Example: Origin Port XXXX-XXXX, destination port XXXX-XXXX
(I don't even know why destination ports are so different, I just believe all you guys and write the rule as it is)

5 hours ago, Grafti said:

Sorry Kinel, but my netcode knowledge is awful.
How would you write that on a port prioritation rule on DumaOs? Example: Origin Port XXXX-XXXX, destination port XXXX-XXXX
(I don't even know why destination ports are so different, I just believe all you guys and write the rule as it is)

I will edit my post to make it more under standable 

But you dont need to make another rule for playing custum games

The fanges we postd already cover the ports already

5 hours ago, Seye said:

How do you find ports for games?

The first way i used was from netdumar1 older firmware it has a network monitor it shows you how to see what ports the game uses

The second way  i do is though my other tp link router  it has openwrt firware on it 

This shows all the ports and the stats i posted above this is so easy to do

A user here called progprogprog  told me about it a few days ago its brilliant

Here is a pict of my port rules

And another pict of my last game few minutes ago (of course, the last monkey). It cost me a magazine, at least to kill, an enemy.

Never in live have seen any red lights on my netduma, but I don’t know what the hell I’m doing wrong

134616BC-1BAC-41A9-A104-06CCF1D4952A.jpeg

61AB9688-3699-4274-800E-47E8C6DB651A.jpeg

1 hour ago, Grafti said:

Here is a pict of my port rules

And another pict of my last game few minutes ago (of course, the last monkey). It cost me a magazine, at least to kill, an enemy.

Never in live have seen any red lights on my netduma, but I don’t know what the hell I’m doing wrong

134616BC-1BAC-41A9-A104-06CCF1D4952A.jpeg

61AB9688-3699-4274-800E-47E8C6DB651A.jpeg

Do you have any clips from that gameplay? 

56 minutes ago, kinel said:

Grafti  i think i see you problem your on xbox1 so i think you should be using 3o75 instead of 3074

ok... I’ll try! But I thought that xbox was using port 3075. In fact, if you search for  cod ports, it shows you 3074, wich is the xbox live port

1 hour ago, Sable said:

Do you have any clips from that gameplay? 

Nope man 😥, but hit detection was really awful in this game. It cost me nearly a magazine of mp4 to kill an enemy

22 hours ago, Crysister said:

In Golf you play with at handicap to even out different levels. Its a gentlemen sport. Then why not implant visible handicap, to everyone to see.

With all these information, you know what the h@ll is going on. And maybe adjust your playstyle around it.

But no, companies deny till the day they fall....

This could explain why it's hard to run/gun with lower rank players.  You ever get completely melted, BO4 style, by this one player and you find out they are lower ranked then you which make you scratch your head even harder!!!!!

I'm going to suggest source 1-65535 destination 30000-45000 and vise versa just to see if there is something other port(s) out there. Just to make sure we aren't missing anything.  Has anyone did this yet? 

34 minutes ago, East said:

This could explain why it's hard to run/gun with lower rank players.  You ever get completely melted, BO4 style, by this one player and you find out they are lower ranked then you which make you scratch your head even harder!!!!!

I'm going to suggest source 1-65535 destination 30000-45000 and vise versa just to see if there is something other port(s) out there. Just to make sure we aren't missing anything.  Has anyone did this yet? 

Vice versa does nothing?  It doesnt act in anyway towards traffic from what i see

46 minutes ago, ugotstretched said:

Vice versa does nothing?  It doesnt act in anyway towards traffic from what i see

I've tried not doing vise versa with the other rule and it didn't work for me.  I have to use both ways for optimal results. 

In any case did you notice anything with just 1-65535 destination 30000-45000 ?

I'm Not Sure what this means but in Game On My External IP it usually shows 3074 after my IP but it Shows 40688 but my Internal IP Shows 3074, I'm confused as to which port it's actually using. 

1 hour ago, ksubi said:

I'm Not Sure what this means but in Game On My External IP it usually shows 3074 after my IP but it Shows 40688 but my Internal IP Shows 3074, I'm confused as to which port it's actually using. 

That 40688  would be one of the three ports the game uses at a time 3074 or 7075 i s another the 3rd port only shows when your actually in a game

That port you posted i should change a few times if you restart the game check for yourself 

10 hours ago, Grafti said:

ok... I’ll try! But I thought that xbox was using port 3075. In fact, if you search for  cod ports, it shows you 3074, wich is the xbox live port

Grafti please try this

Rule1 source  3074 3075      destination 30000 45000 udp 

rule 2 source 30000  45000    destination 3074 3075 

This the way we rdcomend doing them 

Your rules are diffrent than ares it shows your only using 3074  not 3075 as well