Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87510
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. It's not a bug, the secondary DNS is used as a backup, if for whatever reason the first DNS goes down. So just enter 1.1.1.1 for example and save.
  2. I've added you to Early Access so you can try that version. Did you get an error when trying to update? Use the IP address instead if that happens http://192.168.77.1
  3. Please try this new version for the issue and let us know if it continues: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/56332-r3-disconnections/?do=findComment&comment=424833
  4. Thank you, please try this firmware: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/56332-r3-disconnections/?do=findComment&comment=424833 and let us know if it continues
  5. Did you contact your provider for the information?
  6. As above, if I have misunderstood please let me know
  7. As in connected to your ISP modem/router The speedtest.net results would be correct and so it will not be limiting you. The in built speed test uses different servers and depending on when you do the test and which server it connects you to the results can be as expected or very off but it does not mean the router is limiting you, just enter your speeds manually. Enter your speeds in manually and Ping Optimizer use that as the basis for the test but I'd suggest just setting Congestion Control manually, we're overhauling Ping Optimizer currently to make it more reliable. Could you expand on that please? We need actionable feedback otherwise we can't do anything to resolve it.
  8. No worries we can ignore that no - you have internet is that right? Was that speedtest.net test done while connected to the router? If so great, that is the ping you can focus on, the ping on the router will be because it's using a server far away from you so can be ignored
  9. Thank you, I will pass that on for the team to look at
  10. Thanks for that, I'll pass it on, just in case they ask, could you sign out of the app, double tap the DumaOS logo and enable diagnostics (if you're not comfortable with it then no worries) then get that log when it happens again please and it will contain more info for us to figure it out
  11. Please disable uTP on said program/service and then see if it is better
  12. Okay thanks, I'll ask them to do it but can't promise when it may be available
  13. Gears 5 is not currently a listed game, it has been requested before so I'll nudge the team on it but I couldn't say if/when it may be supported
  14. What other ports are being opened when it doesn't show?
  15. Okay great thank you, no worries at all!
  16. I mean a picture of what the R3 is plugged into please, I don't need a picture of the R3 specifically, I know what that looks like but I don't know your setup, I don't know what the R3 connects to for your internet access
  17. Ignore me. It's weird that it stops working when the light goes solid white as that means the internet is ready. How often is it happening, once per day? If you leave it for 10 minutes for example does it bring itself back to life?
  18. If you check the file manager app on your phone it might be in the download section
  19. This update was specifically supposed to fix that so if you could reset and then check please
  20. Are you definitely showing on this version in Settings? Are ALL devices connected to the router or are some connected upstream?
  21. Is the server still showing with the white circle around it? Does it have the same ID or a new one?
  22. Check Network Activity when it's happening to see if you can see which device is being used when that happens, then identify what that device is doing please and let us know. How long is it taking to reduce to that level? To prevent people lowering their bandwidth too much that it causes issues but it has been requested to remove the limit so it'll likely be done in one of the next versions. A lot of people have a favorite firmware that seems to work best for them, if that's yours no worries, we'll work on a new firmware, if you'd like Early Access to try the next one whenever it is released for testing let me know.
  23. Waiting for a fix from the OEM as far as I know and then it should be available once that is available
  24. If you disable the Geo-Filter does that then work? If so you'll need to add whatever is blocked on the map to your allow list (click on the icon and allow it in the ping window) and that should let you into those services with the Geo-Filter enabled, it may take a couple of times to get all the servers but then you shouldn't need to do it again. If you could then get the IDs of those servers we can add them to the permanent whitelist.
×
×
  • Create New...