Welcome R2 owners! We want your feedback!

Netduma Alex

Excited for the next update and more things to come! I'm still learning how to use ping heat map and how it works or how I can take advantage of it. If anyone knows how I would appreciate it! :)

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Squidid said:

Excited for the next update and more things to come! I'm still learning how to use ping heat map and how it works or how I can take advantage of it. If anyone knows how I would appreciate it! :)

This is an example:

Say you want to play Modern Warfare but you don't know where the best servers are. Ping the game on Ping Heatmap and then you can find where those servers are located, you can then use this information to adjust your Geo-Filter settings to force the servers in that location.

Hey Fraser,

Any idea why the the DumaOS web pages are not loading. I couldn't access the ping heatmap yesterday and today nothing is opening.

All it is doing is trying to load the page. Also is there an update coming out for DumaOS?

duma.png

On 10/2/2020 at 8:29 AM, Netduma Fraser said:This is an example:

Say you want to play Modern Warfare but you don't know where the best servers are. Ping the game on Ping Heatmap and then you can find where those servers are located, you can then use this information to adjust your Geo-Filter settings to force the servers in that location.

I tried doing this using the Valorant and the servers that it pinged was not on the NA. Or am I missing something? 

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Ash said:

Hey Fraser,

Any idea why the the DumaOS web pages are not loading. I couldn't access the ping heatmap yesterday and today nothing is opening.

All it is doing is trying to load the page. Also is there an update coming out for DumaOS?

If you reboot does it then load correctly? Yes there is one coming very soon.

22 minutes ago, Squidid said:

I tried doing this using the Valorant and the servers that it pinged was not on the NA. Or am I missing something? 

I'll check with the team and see if they're pinging correctly or not.

• Netduma Staff
14 hours ago, Squidid said:

Hi, it seems some Valorant servers of our dataset have went down (probably the IPs have changed). Also, we are missing many of them, so we will try to make a new update to add more servers.

In the meantime, if any of you wants a server added to Valorant, feel free to share it here and we will try adding it (sometimes it doesn't work due to that server's configuration).

2 hours ago, Netduma Adrian said:

Hi, it seems some Valorant servers of our dataset have went down (probably the IPs have changed). Also, we are missing many of them, so we will try to make a new update to add more servers.

In the meantime, if any of you wants a server added to Valorant, feel free to share it here and we will try adding it (sometimes it doesn't work due to that server's configuration).

There are 4 servers in NA I think. San Jose, Portland, Chicago, and Ashburn (Virginia). I dont know their IPs though.

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you reboot does it then load correctly? Yes there is one coming very soon.

I'll check with the team and see if they're pinging correctly or not.

Hi Fraser,

any update on this ?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Ash said:

If you can get back to me about this on PM

Lets conduct support outside PMs, I get a ridiculous amount that it's not viable for efficient support. That doesn't look too bad at all. You don't have to just go on the Auto Setup recommendation, try manually selecting the percentage and see if you can get it down anymore. 

Somewhat related to this thread: I received an "How's the R2?" email from Netduma with a survey, which I wanted to fill out of course, as a happy customer. However, the 'Give Your Response' button is unclickable (all other links are clickable) and when I open the email in my browser, I can click it but it just redirects me to the same email. So perhaps an issue with the email / survey, or something on my end?

46 minutes ago, Arno said:

Somewhat related to this thread: I received an "How's the R2?" email from Netduma with a survey, which I wanted to fill out of course, as a happy customer. However, the 'Give Your Response' button is unclickable (all other links are clickable) and when I open the email in my browser, I can click it but it just redirects me to the same email. So perhaps an issue with the email / survey, or something on my end?

Same with me. Wow.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Lets conduct support outside PMs, I get a ridiculous amount that it's not viable for efficient support. That doesn't look too bad at all. You don't have to just go on the Auto Setup recommendation, try manually selecting the percentage and see if you can get it down anymore. 

I have tried to lower my upload on manual. But it’s stays at 13ms.

initially before I was running on 46% and was doing good but now regardless what percentage it spikes high. To be fair would just like it more stable to the jitter. Any advise 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Arno said:

28 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Same with me. Wow.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention, I have let the team know and they will investigate/resolve it.

9 minutes ago, Ash said:

I have tried to lower my upload on manual. But it’s stays at 13ms.

initially before I was running on 46% and was doing good but now regardless what percentage it spikes high. To be fair would just like it more stable to the jitter. Any advise 

Could you provide with the 2 part of benchmark shows, the average ping test please?

43 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for bringing that to our attention, I have let the team know and they will investigate/resolve it.

Could you provide with the 2 part of benchmark shows, the average ping test please?

all here

connection bench mark.png

2 hours ago, Arno said:

1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

Same with me. Wow.

I think I have to put my hands up and take the hit here - something was wrong with the link I used when sending the survey out. Apologies, and thanks for bringing it to my attention so I can fix it! (Also, glad to know you're a happy customer Arno. 👍)

New email with a fixed form link is on the way in the next few minutes.

20 minutes ago, Netduma Lew said:

I think I have to put my hands up and take the hit here - something was wrong with the link I used when sending the survey out. Apologies, and thanks for bringing it to my attention so I can fix it! (Also, glad to know you're a happy customer Arno. 👍)

New email with a fixed form link is on the way in the next few minutes.

Got your new email but no hyperlink on the email for the survey 

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Ash said:

all here

Thanks. Set Congestion Control to Always, start at 90% for Upload, then do a test, then go down 10% etc rinse repeat until you find what lowers it the most, then try 5% either side of it to see if you can narrow it down.

5 minutes ago, Ash said:

Got your new email but no hyperlink on the email for the survey 

Hey Ash, I'm getting responses now and I can see that the link at the bottom of the email is being interacted with, so I'm not sure what's happened there. I'll drop you a message with a link to the form 👍

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks. Set Congestion Control to Always, start at 90% for Upload, then do a test, then go down 10% etc rinse repeat until you find what lowers it the most, then try 5% either side of it to see if you can narrow it down.

thanks