ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

1 hour ago, Nalsano said:

hi fraser this is Locosano

I changed my account and I re-registered under another account because I still have not received an invitation to the dumaos beta 3.0 for the xr500 if you can put my name at the top of the listing

My community netgear name : Nalsano

and my email address 

thanks to you ;)

Best to remove your email or else those pesky bots and the not so nice crowd will be spamming away. Always best to message a mod with those details.

1 hour ago, Newfie said:

Il est préférable de supprimer votre e-mail ou bien ces robots embêtants et la foule pas si gentille sera spammée. Il est toujours préférable d'envoyer un message à un mod avec ces détails.

thank you for the advice and yes you are right :)

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Nous allons essayer de vous faire augmenter la liste. @Nalsano il n'est pas nécessaire de créer un nouveau compte, si quelque chose il obtiendrait probablement la version bêta après votre compte principal.

hi fraser yes I understand but as I said before I registered in the first 10 minutes of netgear live so I surely made a mistake during my registration I am so impatient for this update that I am getting impatient ^^ Thank you anyway ;)

• Administrators
15 hours ago, The0dark0one said:

I thought I had already replied here but I guess not.  Could I be added as an R1 beta tester?  I would like to test if WiFi calling is fixed for iPhones in the latest update.

Sure, I'll try and get you bumped up the list.

• Administrators
19 hours ago, LittleDrag0n said:

I've ordered the R2, but would really like to get to grips with DUMOS3.0 before it arrives.  I registered for the R1 beta 7 weeks ago, please could I be added to the Beta?

We'll try and get you bumped up so you can use it sooner. Thanks for the support!

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Master Kief said:

Does the version 3 come with all Rapps preinstalled by default or can the user pick and choose which ones are running?

It might change prior to release but as I'm currently aware It will have most preinstalled and then if you wish you can then uninstall/(re)install what you like.

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, hurricane1984 said:

The thing that boggels my mind is that it takes so long to finish a simple piece of software..

were waiting for weeks now and stil nothing.

It is anything but simple. The beta is out and people are using it, you're just waiting for an invite at this point but that's down to Netgear. If you give us your Netgear community name we'll try and bump you up the list.

I still haven't received the invite for my R1 or the XR500? Do you think I should just buy the R2 to get 3.0 the quickest or do you think it will release for either of the routers I have? Just getting anxious to try it out. Plus being stuck at home all the time doesn't help any of us lol :wacko:

• Administrators
1 hour ago, NetZilla said:

I still haven't received the invite for my R1 or the XR500? Do you think I should just buy the R2 to get 3.0 the quickest or do you think it will release for either of the routers I have? Just getting anxious to try it out. Plus being stuck at home all the time doesn't help any of us lol :wacko:

What is your NG community name? We'll try and push you up the list for both. That is completely up to you, it's certainly possible with our boosts that you will get it before the R2 launches. I suppose it depends on whether you want to use 3.0 when it's optimized on the R2 or on the other routers.

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is your NG community name? We'll try and push you up the list for both. That is completely up to you, it's certainly possible with our boosts that you will get it before the R2 launches. I suppose it depends on whether you want to use 3.0 when it's optimized on the R2 or on the other routers.

My email: [email protected]

Community name: Scrubosaurus

Please push me up also, if you can, im the best beta tester there is, bugs in games and software always happen to me xD

21 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

My NG name is TItanZilla. I can send you my serial numbers for both devices if you need that. Thanks for any help

Hi, please add me to the beta for the XR500. I signed up when the beta was first announced.
My community netgear name : KTM22
Thanks in advance