Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)

East

• Administrators

Judging from the first post as you've mentioned source ports don't overlap at any point unless I've missed it. Perhaps some others can give you advice on what specific ports to use but I personally just use DumaOS Classified Games and find that works for me.

@Daniele

I'm going to be transparent and say I didn't read all the post so forgive me if I don't get the gist.  However, it appears that you are trying to use the Traffic Prioritization?

If so, delete everything you have.  Lets start over.  Don't use 1-65535 as it can cause overlapping port issues when you want to add ports later on.

1. Turn your console off.  Then turn off your router for at least a minute

2. Turn on your router 1st.  Once it's up and running turn on your console.

3. Start MW and enter a match.  Exit out of the match. Then out of the game itself.

4. Go to Netduma OS in your XR700.  Navigate to UpNp (Settings> Advance Settings> Upnp) .  Take note of the ports it found.  At a guess on my part you should have 2 ports.  One is 5 digits and the other is 4 digits. Is this correct? The 4 digit UDP port is 3074 (PC/PS4) and 3075 (Xbox).  The 5 digit UDP is personal port that ID's your console.   Below is how it looks on Xbox.  I don't know how to find it on PS4.  That Port number found on Xbox should be the same 5 digit number found in Upnp of your xr700 (for example).

xbox-one-ip-address.png

Now, lets go back to Traffic Prioritization.  Lets start with something easy. With all other ports/rules already deleted Lets uncheck DumaOS Classified Games.  Then lets create 2 rules. 

-Click on Add Device

- Select Your Console then click on Next

-Select Advance

-Source Port, Start: XXXX (the 4 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

-Source Port, End: XXXX It will duplicate what the Start digits are.  This is fine.

-Destination, Port: Start: 30000

-Destination, Port: End: 45000

-Protocol select UDP

-Select Done.

The above is the 1st rule.  You want to repeat the process again except that for:

-Source Port, Start: 30000

-Source Port, End: 45000

-Destination Port, Start XXXX (the 4 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

-Destination Port, End: XXXX (the 4 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

The above is the 2nd rule.  It's debatable if the range extends beyond 45000 port range.  However, you can experiment and use a 2 more sets of rules using 45001-65000 (instead of 30000-45000 as you already used this range).

As for the port that Identifies your console it's suggested to tie in with the 4 digit port that Upnp found.  However, results so far are inconclusive.  Therefore, it's experimental only right now:

-Source Port, Start: XXXXX (the 5 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

-Source Port, End: XXXXX It will duplicate what the Start digits are.  This is fine.

-Destination, Port: Start: XXXX (the 4 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

-Destination, Port: End: XXXX  (the 4 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

And vise versa as mentioned earlier between Rule 1 and Rule 2.

Once completed reboot your router.  Hope this helps. 

9 hours ago, East said:

@Daniele

I'm going to be transparent and say I didn't read all the post so forgive me if I don't get the gist.  However, it appears that you are trying to use the Traffic Prioritization?

If so, delete everything you have.  Lets start over.  Don't use 1-65535 as it can cause overlapping port issues when you want to add ports later on.

1. Turn your console off.  Then turn off your router for at least a minute

2. Turn on your router 1st.  Once it's up and running turn on your console.

3. Start MW and enter a match.  Exit out of the match. Then out of the game itself.

4. Go to Netduma OS in your XR700.  Navigate to UpNp (Settings> Advance Settings> Upnp) .  Take note of the ports it found.  At a guess on my part you should have 2 ports.  One is 5 digits and the other is 4 digits. Is this correct? The 4 digit UDP port is 3074 (PC/PS4) and 3075 (Xbox).  The 5 digit UDP is personal port that ID's your console.   Below is how it looks on Xbox.  I don't know how to find it on PS4.  That Port number found on Xbox should be the same 5 digit number found in Upnp of your xr700 (for example).

xbox-one-ip-address.png

Now, lets go back to Traffic Prioritization.  Lets start with something easy. With all other ports/rules already deleted Lets uncheck DumaOS Classified Games.  Then lets create 2 rules. 

-Click on Add Device

- Select Your Console then click on Next

-Select Advance

-Source Port, Start: XXXX (the 4 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

-Source Port, End: XXXX It will duplicate what the Start digits are.  This is fine.

-Destination, Port: Start: 30000

-Destination, Port: End: 45000

-Protocol select UDP

-Select Done.

The above is the 1st rule.  You want to repeat the process again except that for:

-Source Port, Start: 30000

-Source Port, End: 45000

-Destination Port, Start XXXX (the 4 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

-Destination Port, End: XXXX (the 4 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

The above is the 2nd rule.  It's debatable if the range extends beyond 45000 port range.  However, you can experiment and use a 2 more sets of rules using 45001-65000 (instead of 30000-45000 as you already used this range).

As for the port that Identifies your console it's suggested to tie in with the 4 digit port that Upnp found.  However, results so far are inconclusive.  Therefore, it's experimental only right now:

-Source Port, Start: XXXXX (the 5 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

-Source Port, End: XXXXX It will duplicate what the Start digits are.  This is fine.

-Destination, Port: Start: XXXX (the 4 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

-Destination, Port: End: XXXX  (the 4 Digit Port your found in Upnp)

And vise versa as mentioned earlier between Rule 1 and Rule 2.

Once completed reboot your router.  Hope this helps. 

Hello and first of all thank you for your interest and for the help you want to give me. Speaking of mw (I would have liked to have had this info before when I was playing bo4 where I had problems recording shots) I have no problems like on bo4, it is rare that the shots do not register but I have a lag problem (on bo4 I didn't have them ) and these lag are reported by the game as packet explosions (3 orange squares).
Obviously after reading your post the first thing I did was to try your rules and with your fingers crossed (believe me it's not a joke, it's really stressful to play in these conditions especially if you are used to playing at certain levels) but unfortunately they didn't work. Rightly in the first post you said that these rules (above all I think regarding 30000-45000) could change depending on the game console (3074 or 3075) and location. So the second thing I did was download wireshark but I can't get it to read ps4 traffic (if you have any advice on wireshark it would be welcome).
So I thought that not being able to create the exact rules for me to try to go along with the doors that I am sure in use, but I don't understand why dumaos does not allow me to write the 2 rules for a single door (example 80:80 - 1: 65535 yes, but once added not the other way around or 1: 65535 - 80:80 yes, but once added not the other way around) and it remains a mystery and a sin not to try until the end. Also because since I wrote my rules (compared to the first post, I reversed them all and the game would seem to run much better) the only thing is that I added port 3074 also in tcp (I spoke with some users on reddit and they say that port 3074 on ps4 is to be opened also as tcp even if not reported by activision).
Can you think of how to turn these rules? Because if I succeed I am convinced to solve the problem completely.
I will also try to do what you told me now and I will compare them with the current ones to understand which ones give a better experience and if they will be the same I will obviously use yours to avoid the rules 1: 65535.
I hope I have been precise and that the translator will help me, otherwise it will be a disaster to read this post.
PS: my udp console port is 4 digits

17 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Hello and first of all thank you for your interest and for the help you want to give me. Speaking of mw (I would have liked to have had this info before when I was playing bo4 where I had problems recording shots) I have no problems like on bo4, it is rare that the shots do not register but I have a lag problem (on bo4 I didn't have them ) and these lag are reported by the game as packet explosions (3 orange squares).
Obviously after reading your post the first thing I did was to try your rules and with your fingers crossed (believe me it's not a joke, it's really stressful to play in these conditions especially if you are used to playing at certain levels) but unfortunately they didn't work. Rightly in the first post you said that these rules (above all I think regarding 30000-45000) could change depending on the game console (3074 or 3075) and location. So the second thing I did was download wireshark but I can't get it to read ps4 traffic (if you have any advice on wireshark it would be welcome).
So I thought that not being able to create the exact rules for me to try to go along with the doors that I am sure in use, but I don't understand why dumaos does not allow me to write the 2 rules for a single door (example 80:80 - 1: 65535 yes, but once added not the other way around or 1: 65535 - 80:80 yes, but once added not the other way around) and it remains a mystery and a sin not to try until the end. Also because since I wrote my rules (compared to the first post, I reversed them all and the game would seem to run much better) the only thing is that I added port 3074 also in tcp (I spoke with some users on reddit and they say that port 3074 on ps4 is to be opened also as tcp even if not reported by activision).
Can you think of how to turn these rules? Because if I succeed I am convinced to solve the problem completely.
I will also try to do what you told me now and I will compare them with the current ones to understand which ones give a better experience and if they will be the same I will obviously use yours to avoid the rules 1: 65535.
I hope I have been precise and that the translator will help me, otherwise it will be a disaster to read this post.
PS: my udp console port is 4 digits

Port prioritation does not make miracles.

The user @GHOST-1-EC is getting great results wit only onle rule on PS4 Source 3074:3074, destination 3074:45000.
For now, I will forget about ports under 3074 and over 45000, coz seems that the game is not using those ports while playing.
Try other settings too. Most part of the forum users are using Upnp instead of port forwarding, only 1-2 prioritation rules, Anti-bufflebloat 70/70 (just to put an example, does not mean that this number is the correct for you)...
Have you tried forcing servers yet? I think is the main factor that makes a real difference on the game. Try to force Spanish dedicated servers, the most part of users are forcing those servers and it goes well for them. Deny any peer connection. For me, south-west german servers feels good, but the servers that are good for me, may not be the best for you. Just try different regions. I once played in a russian server and was great, and once played on another russian peer and was a disaster.

And most important, you must consider that not all games are gonna be perfect, but if you bad games reduces in a considerabe ammount, BRAVO, you have Shorted your connection!

But the main thing is trying different settings, experiment by yourself. Take your time. This is a job that must be done in so many days and games.

@East I just ran upnp as per your advice and the only port I see even if I enter the game is that of the console (since I didn't believe it I was constantly typing on reloading) but what happens? However from the game settings both at the end of the public and private ip address I see xxx.xxx.x.x:3074
@Grafti I understand what you say to me and I understand that he is saying it for me and I thank you again, but I already told you in the previous post the reasons that push towards certain choices.
However, with my pa game settings always and only on 2 dedicated servers (the Italian one and the American one) it is very rare that I connect to peer to peer, I lost many days before finding the right ping to get this result.
All my friends who are playing with me have no problems and obviously the servers are the same because I am making room.
I repeat my settings:

• console fixed ip address
  • console fixed ip address in dmz
  • no upnp
  • no port forwarding
  • anti-bufflebloat never and cursors download and upload 100%
  • my bandwidth set download 900 upload 200 (speedtest reports 930 download and 220 upload)
  • qos active
  • no bandwidth sharing (both download and upload)

I have these settings from the first day of this router and this is the only game where I have problems.
Obviously before, as a traffic priority I used only classified dumaos games. It was this game that brought me to experiment because I have lag problems and not hit problems. For completeness I also report 2 screenshots (download and upload) of the qos flower.

Schermata 2020-01-03 alle 14.22.22.png

Schermata 2020-01-03 alle 14.22.39.png

On 1/1/2020 at 10:39 PM, N3CR0 said:

@kinel You were asking about YT'bers ping... I notice Scump playing on Twitch with a moderate NAT and getting in <15 ping matches.

Thanks for that i could never find his out his ping  as i wasnt a subscriber 

16 hours ago, Daniele said:

Sorry and how is it that in the first post of this topic @east managed to give the reverse rules for the same port range? However in general I'm looking for any rule that allows me not to have the explosion of packages that causes stuttering. Does anything come to your mind? I'm trying them all believe me, I don't know what to do anymore.

You could try

rule1  source 80  80  destination 80 80

Rule2 source  443 443 destination 443  443

Etc etc etc

Or another way is  

rule1 source 3074   3075  destination 80 80 

Rule2 source  80  80   destination  3074  3075

rule 3  source3074  3075 destination 443  443

rule 4 source  443  443  destination 3074   3075

Etc etc

I actually never get a 5 digit port when I look at UDP tables.

But since you found 3074 in the in game port, the only rule you need to add under QoS:

Playstation 4

Advanced

Source start 3074

Source end 3074

Destination start 30000

Destination end 45000

If that doesn't work, ie the traffic prioritisation light doesn't light up, then there is something wrong, possibly the port at the server is different and you need to widen the destination port ranges.

The rest of the settings is all personal. You can leave bandwidth sharing on in QoS. On a 900Mbit connection that really does not make a difference, your devices won't use enough to saturate that.

3 hours ago, Daniele said:

• console fixed ip address
  • console fixed ip address in dmz
  • no upnp
  • no port forwarding
  • anti-bufflebloat never and cursors download and upload 100%
  • my bandwidth set download 900 upload 200 (speedtest reports 930 download and 220 upload)
  • qos active
  • no bandwidth sharing (both download and upload)

I have these settings from the first day of this router and this is the only game where I have problems.

I don't recommend dmz. Aside that is a black hole on your security, it is not proved that provides a better game experience. The major part of forum users use upnp.
Try anti-bufferbloat on. I know that some people here suggest turning it off, but in my experience is better keeping it on, and I also don´t recommend NEVER to keep slide bars to 100/100. Try lowering a little. You can start from 97/97 and then prove 70/70. 
What I'm gonna try is set my bandwich at 25mb down and 5 up. Seems that cod games doesn't like very fast and huge connections.
QoS... some users suggest to turn it off, but in your case, with such huge speeds, I don´t think it will make any difference. The same for bandwich sharing. There even are users who assure that keeping it on for upload helps the game, but once again in my opinion... 😕

Finally, the only on-line game I play is CoD, and seems that the netcode of this game is a total different universe from other games, so don't be confused if the same settings that you use in other games doesn´t work in this one. I'm playing nearly 12 years, and still don´t get the point at this connection. Just like the most part of this forum users 😅

1 hour ago, Grafti said:

I don't recommend dmz. Aside that is a black hole on your security, it is not proved that provides a better game experience. The major part of forum users use upnp.
Try anti-bufferbloat on. I know that some people here suggest turning it off, but in my experience is better keeping it on, and I also don´t recommend NEVER to keep slide bars to 100/100. Try lowering a little. You can start from 97/97 and then prove 70/70. 
What I'm gonna try is set my bandwich at 25mb down and 5 up. Seems that cod games doesn't like very fast and huge connections.
QoS... some users suggest to turn it off, but in your case, with such huge speeds, I don´t think it will make any difference. The same for bandwich sharing. There even are users who assure that keeping it on for upload helps the game, but once again in my opinion... 😕

Finally, the only on-line game I play is CoD, and seems that the netcode of this game is a total different universe from other games, so don't be confused if the same settings that you use in other games doesn´t work in this one. I'm playing nearly 12 years, and still don´t get the point at this connection. Just like the most part of this forum users 😅

Hot first impressions with new settings (I only played one game).
So many you have told me that in the end I decided to try a game without dmz and with upnp, I must tell you that it seemed to be going really well, even better than dmz but I will have to do other games.
For absurdity I use dmz and not upnp precisely for security reasons, in the sense that if I use dmz (just because I am a console, I would never have thought of it from a PC) all the doors have always been open but only for that device, while with upnp any device that requires a port (computer, etc ...) the ports would be opened.
Now you could say to activate upnp only when you play, true but if while playing (therefore upnp is active) someone uses the computer, etc? You understand that it becomes the dog that bites its tail.
However even with upnp I had an explosion of packages so this does not solve my problem unfortunately. A strange thing that I noticed instead of upnp is that it only opened one door, the same since I turned on the console (udp 9308) even while I was playing there were no other doors open, how is it possible? Obviously I was typing on update during the game.
Once the meaning of the 3 orange squares (all 3 full of color) was officially released with that of the half-dotted one it is loss of packets, I documented myself at the computer level and as you say too much bandwidth causes it so I tried to give ps4 with qos 10 ownload and 10 upload but nothing has changed except that I received a very slow game and always with the explosion of packets.
Other information that I can give is that mine is a pppoe connection therefore with mtu 1492 which also imposed on ps4 and I receive the error of the fragmented ip (I tried with 1500 and not by error but it is wrong and I went back to 1492 anyway also with 1500 I always get packet bursts).
I swear guys I don't know what to do anymore, now of course I have given up on the competitive game on this title but even if it were now just to play with friends or alone I would like to have a fluid experience. I also wrote to activision but it seemed to be talking to a bot, they told me that they let me know when they would have a solution but 2 months have passed now.
I have always played cod alone (except battlefield 4 and fifa 14) and I have never had any problems to date.
Another thing I was wondering about upnp, I saw that as a moderate nat, I have always had nat open on all games, will it give me problems with people I invite to my room?
Thanks always to all of you who listen to me and who seek a solution with me, even just by advising. Thanks so much

@East @Grafti @Bert @kinel @Netduma Fraser

I get moderate NAT as well with uPNP on, but I forward port UDP 3074 manually, that gives me open NAT.

If your router settings are ok, it might be a problem with the server, your ISP or one of the backbone providers in between dropping your UDP packets.

• Administrators

What do you mean by an explosion of packets? What is the actual ping you're getting to the game? Are you actually experiencing lag or just wanting it to be super smooth every game as that is not really realistic as there are many variables with the server/game that cannot be controlled.

new setting to test..

ABB set to 100/100/ never.. but insteat edit your Down/up Bandwich 

i have a 100/40Mbit Line.. on Speedtest its like 98/34 Mbit..

and thats the Values i use in my QoS settings...

now i tried ABB off.. and set the Bandwich Manual to about 70%

getting A+ ratings on dslreports too like i would have set ABB to on 70/70

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.806cb1f93cc1242ab0c8964a52610167.PNG

game feels fine.. will test further

@Daniele

Ah I see, some consoles actually use 3074 as it's identifying port, wow.   Personally I would change that if I could.  Anyway, are you connected via cable or are you using wifi? It's best that you use cable.  Before you try the steps below (and were using wifi) try connecting via Ethernet cable 1st. 

If you aren't seeing anything in your Upnp other then 3074 I suggest you disable Upnp and setup rules for Port Forwarding.

PS4: https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/nw_test.html

• TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480
  • UDP: 3478, 3479

I would also port forward any other port you found in Upnp.

Xbox One: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live

• TCP and UDP: 3074, 53
  • TCP: 80
  • UDP: 88, 500, 3544, 4500

I would port forward any other port you found in Upnp.  If you notice Modern Warfare port forwarding is very similar to the above: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Ports-Used-for-Call-of-Duty-Games

PS4:

• TCP: 80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480
  • UDP: 3074, 3478-3479

Xbox One:

• TCP: 53, 80, 3074
  • UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3075, 3544, 4500

Next use Port Forwarding to open port range from 30000-450000 UDP then reboot the router.  Use traffic Prioritization and make sure that port range is also used as mentioned earlier.

Remember, this is a manual approach. So this is a little more time consuming.  Also, we are testing here to see what might work for your case. 

Is this your experience?

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What do you mean by an explosion of packets? What is the actual ping you're getting to the game? Are you actually experiencing lag or just wanting it to be super smooth every game as that is not really realistic as there are many variables with the server/game that cannot be controlled.

Sorry if I answer only now, but not having quoted me, I had not received notification and I had not yet opened this discussion. For an explosion of packages (the correct technical translation is packet burst, I apologize but as you will understand I speak through a translator) and is signaled by the game with 3 orange squares that appear in the center of the left side of the screen.
The ping reported by mw ranges from 38ms to 45ms.
I'm having real lag, sometimes light, sometimes really heavy.
I give an example, today I happened to move on myself from a standstill to shoot an enemy whose footsteps I had heard, straight I have the north, in the way of turning around I completely lost the frames finding myself west without understanding anything, I lost the 270 ° view completely.
I hope I managed to explain and that the translator helped me. You may report other examples but this I think is one of the most important to make people understand.

If you want you can see this video that explains many interesting things. However look from minute 6 to minute 8 for the meaning of all the icons in the game, including mine.

36 minutes ago, East said:

@Daniele

Ah I see, some consoles actually use 3074 as it's identifying port, wow.   Personally I would change that if I could.  Anyway, are you connected via cable or are you using wifi? It's best that you use cable.  Before you try the steps below (and were using wifi) try connecting via Ethernet cable 1st. 

If you aren't seeing anything in your Upnp other then 3074 I suggest you disable Upnp and setup rules for Port Forwarding.

PS4: https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/nw_test.html

• TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480
  • UDP: 3478, 3479

I would also port forward any other port you found in Upnp.

Xbox One: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live

• TCP and UDP: 3074, 53
  • TCP: 80
  • UDP: 88, 500, 3544, 4500

I would port forward any other port you found in Upnp.  If you notice Modern Warfare port forwarding is very similar to the above: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Ports-Used-for-Call-of-Duty-Games

PS4:

• TCP: 80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480
  • UDP: 3074, 3478-3479

Xbox One:

• TCP: 53, 80, 3074
  • UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3075, 3544, 4500

Next use Port Forwarding to open port range from 30000-450000 UDP then reboot the router.  Use traffic Prioritization and make sure that port range is also used as mentioned earlier.

Remember, this is a manual approach. So this is a little more time consuming.  Also, we are testing here to see what might work for your case. 

Is this your experience?

Hi, it's nice to hear you and hear these words and thank you again for your interest. The strange thing is that upnp only reports the porda udp 9308 and no other port even the 3074.
I have the console connected with cable and I don't use upnp or forwarding ports but only dmz (I tried all 3 settings one at a time but nothing has changed).
That's right, this experience as in the video but not so serious, this guy also has other serious connection problems. I just posted a video in a post to Fraser's response on the analysis of the netcode done by the boys of battlenonsense.
If you don't want to see it all (but I recommend it in general and not just for my problem when you have 10 minutes) see from minute 6 to minute 8.
I just found a youtube video of a guy who has the same same problem as me, but sometimes I have it a little more serious.

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Daniele said:

Sorry if I answer only now, but not having quoted me, I had not received notification and I had not yet opened this discussion. For an explosion of packages (the correct technical translation is packet burst, I apologize but as you will understand I speak through a translator) and is signaled by the game with 3 orange squares that appear in the center of the left side of the screen.
The ping reported by mw ranges from 38ms to 45ms.
I'm having real lag, sometimes light, sometimes really heavy.
I give an example, today I happened to move on myself from a standstill to shoot an enemy whose footsteps I had heard, straight I have the north, in the way of turning around I completely lost the frames finding myself west without understanding anything, I lost the 270 ° view completely.
I hope I managed to explain and that the translator helped me. You may report other examples but this I think is one of the most important to make people understand.

If you want you can see this video that explains many interesting things. However look from minute 6 to minute 8 for the meaning of all the icons in the game, including mine.

Don't start changing MTU because if you get it wrong then it will cause issues like that as you've seen and 'optimising' MTU will not make a difference when gaming. Find out what the optimum or default for your connection is - probably between 1452 - 1492 and leave it at that. If you're still having issues after that then I would highly suggest you first start experimenting with Anti-Bufferbloat and the Geo-Filter before you go into custom port ranges, no QoS etc as the issues you're having could be related to local congestion or simply picking a bad server that could be avoided by forcing a better one.

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE: PACKET BURST PROBLEM 

Unfortunately, restoring the bandwidth in the qos flower did not work.
I also tried to prioritize up and down 10mbps but that didn't work either so I went back to my usual settings.
All of this I tried with both mtu 1500 and 1492 (ps4) in the wan interface no touched.
Then around the forum I read the post of someone who recommended to lower the anti-bufferbloat scroll lines a little bit (even if then turn it off) to make room for some packages that could get lost but this for me led to see strange things in the game (people who cared without the stimulant in their hands and opponents who ran standing still in the same position) so I went back to 100% and turn it off, but I think these are strictly personal settings.
Failing to capture the ps4 traffic with wireshark, the last thing I tried was the second suggested set of rules and it went really well. For 5 games I didn't have any packet explosions (never happened since the game was released) but then they slowly reappeared, but not as before. Neither as number nor as importance of lag (lag yes but smaller).
So after all the attempts made in these 3 months (and they were really many) I can say with 99% certainty that the key to solve this problem lies in finding the perfect set for traffic priority and here you need help from netduma with cloud updates by studying the case. It's not their fault what clearly happens, but the game that doesn't work well for those with strong connections. Even on reddit those who have this problem are people with very fast connections. We are lucky to use this router and so we can study, try and experiment with traffic priority and all the settings that this OS makes available to us, others probably will never solve it since activision does nothing. 
In conclusion if you can't or don't know or don't want to do a data traffic acquisition with wireshark I suggest you to try this set of rules and see what works best for you (I haven't tried to use both of them) you can try if you want but in my opinion it's not a good idea, but I could be wrong.
The following rules are to be created in the traffic priority by deleting the already existing ones and deactivating the option games classified dumaos.
Instead of XXXX you have to write your udp port that changes according to the device you are playing with, those detected so far are 3074 (for ps4 and pc) and 3075 (for xbox)

First set of rules (consisting of 2 rules)

Source                  XXXX : XXXX
Destination          30000 : 45000
Protocol               UDP

Source                 30000 : 45000
Destination         XXXX : XXXX
Protocol              UDP

Second set of rules (consisting of 2 rules)

Source               XXXX : XXXX
Destination       45000 : 65000
Protocol            UDP  

Source              45000 : 65000
Destination      XXXX : XXXX
Protocol           UDP

I would like to specify that this result is not the result of my work, I just did a lot of tests collecting as much information as possible from the work of others.
These rules are approximate and the fact remains that the best ones will be those created by you by analyzing your traffic.
A thank you for all this goes to @East  @GHOST-1-EC @kinel

I think more its a Problem with the Game itself

Yesterday i tried to set the affinity of Interrupts on my system.. setting Network Card and PCI Controller to one Core only..

that mean its Use only that only core for calculations and the game dont need to sync Pakets from multiply cores befor using them..

And its make a whole Lot different in hitdetection and the Feeling iam half a secound behind... No Paket bursts icon

Testet it the other way.. spreading the Network Interrupts over all avaible cores.. and After that iam Not able to get Kills..  every one on One .. every gunfight i loose with a First Shot First Die Moment. Many Paket bursts icons

Both testet with Interrupt Moderation disabled and tcp/UDP offload and RSS disabled

Does the netduma Router Use Interrupt Moderation?

I know the Game is very CPU heavy.. a high CPU usage.. + Paket calculations + syncing that recived informations seems to be the Problem 

A xbox/ps4 has to sync 8 Low Power cores.. so it wouldnt suprise me If it intruce a delay to calculate the Network Data across multiply CPU cores and sync them before They can be used by the Game itself

Sure.. you can optimize your Connection and it will Help somewhat.. but even with a perfect Connection the problem is persistent

Some of the people in this Forum have a 1gbps Line with a perfect ping.. No bufferbloat.. the PC/consol is the only device in Network using the Internet and still have Connection Problems

If your gaming device is the only device in your Network you dont need QoS/ priorisation.. 

And thats the Point.. even with only 1 device the Problem is still there.. so i think its a syncing issue from the Game and how it handle pakets itself

1 hour ago, blackfirehawk said:

I think more its a Problem with the Game itself

Yesterday i tried to set the affinity of Interrupts on my system.. setting Network Card and PCI Controller to one Core only..

that mean its Use only that only core for calculations and the game dont need to sync Pakets from multiply cores befor using them..

And its make a whole Lot different in hitdetection and the Feeling iam half a secound behind... No Paket bursts icon

Testet it the other way.. spreading the Network Interrupts over all avaible cores.. and After that iam Not able to get Kills..  every one on One .. every gunfight i loose with a First Shot First Die Moment. Many Paket bursts icons

Both testet with Interrupt Moderation disabled and tcp/UDP offload and RSS disabled

Does the netduma Router Use Interrupt Moderation?

I know the Game is very CPU heavy.. a high CPU usage.. + Paket calculations + syncing that recived informations seems to be the Problem 

A xbox/ps4 has to sync 8 Low Power cores.. so it wouldnt suprise me If it intruce a delay to calculate the Network Data across multiply CPU cores and sync them before They can be used by the Game itself

Sure.. you can optimize your Connection and it will Help somewhat.. but even with a perfect Connection the problem is persistent

Some of the people in this Forum have a 1gbps Line with a perfect ping.. No bufferbloat.. the PC/consol is the only device in Network using the Internet and still have Connection Problems

If your gaming device is the only device in your Network you dont need QoS/ priorisation.. 

And thats the Point.. even with only 1 device the Problem is still there.. so i think its a syncing issue from the Game and how it handle pakets itself

The only fix is uninstall and have peace of mind

9 hours ago, CrossFitKila717 said:

Just out of curiosity, I’m using OG R1 firmware (not DumaOS) and was wondering if any of this applies.......especially as far as the ports go? Considering OG doesn’t have ABB and seems to handle traffic differently, so didn’t know if Prioritization of ports would be necessary. I’m utilizing Hyper Traffic and just have the console selected but no customization. 

What are your thoughts?

Thanks, this is an awesome thread! 

I will defer to those who use R1 in this thread.  However, trial and error is the best advise I can give.  There is no one way fix for all.  However, it does seem that creating a port range for traffic prioritization for those ports not listed does help.  I would suggest you start by creating the 4 rules mentioned and play a few matches of both MW and BO4 to see if you notice any difference or not.  I hope that helps.

I play at 1080P. This is PS4 though.

I am not sure if it makes a difference for frame rates as on PS4 it's a pro enhanced title, so even when you force 1080P mode it will actually render it at a higher resolution and force anti aliasing. (Supersampling)

In a lot of cases your input latency on your screen goes up at higher resolutions that is one reason. (very monitor and TV specific though) But on PC specific, the higher the stable FPS you can achieve, the less your input latency is.

If you are on PC, you might want to check out a video by battle nonsense, about nVidia G-Sync and AMD Freesync. Basicly it shows testing results where their antilag actually reduces input lag, but the best result was achieved toning the settings down so the GPU utilization rate doesn't go above 97%.

Video:

1 hour ago, Bert said:

I play at 1080P. This is PS4 though.

I am not sure if it makes a difference for frame rates as on PS4 it's a pro enhanced title, so even when you force 1080P mode it will actually render it at a higher resolution and force anti aliasing. (Supersampling)

In a lot of cases your input latency on your screen goes up at higher resolutions that is one reason. (very monitor and TV specific though) But on PC specific, the higher the stable FPS you can achieve, the less your input latency is.

If you are on PC, you might want to check out a video by battle nonsense, about nVidia G-Sync and AMD Freesync. Basicly it shows testing results where their antilag actually reduces input lag, but the best result was achieved toning the settings down so the GPU utilization rate doesn't go above 97%.

Video:

I Play on PC with a I7 [email protected] GHz.. 32GB RAM and a 1080TI .. getting about 150-180 FPS on 1440P.. 

Gsync dosnt Work well with MW2019.. it make the Game feels very sluggish..

I tried capping FPS.. with different Limiters.. the best is rtss

But for Connection is dosnt make any differents.. Sure you get a smoother gameplay.. a better Mouse respons.. 

But the Feeling of beeing a secound behind is Not related to FPS

You can tune some settings in Windows itself..

Paket offloading, flow Control.. RSC and Interrupt Moderation...

Thats becouse windows is optimized for getting a high bandwitch with the lowest possible CPU usage.. and Not for Low latency

Tuning this settings Helps your hitdetection big.. every bullet i fire seems to Count..

But again its dosnt Help against beeing a sec behind. 

I think the Problem is Server related.. some Matches i shred people becouse iam half a sec ahead and all enemys feel slow..

Other Matches i cant win a gunfight i should have won becouse of Position and weapon. Enemy Just Turn around and its seems Like He oneshot me with a weapon thats need about 4-5 bullets in that range

1 hour ago, blackfirehawk said:

I Play on PC with a I7 [email protected] GHz.. 32GB RAM and a 1080TI .. getting about 150-180 FPS on 1440P.. 

Gsync dosnt Work well with MW2019.. it make the Game feels very sluggish..

I tried capping FPS.. with different Limiters.. the best is rtss

But for Connection is dosnt make any differents.. Sure you get a smoother gameplay.. a better Mouse respons.. 

But the Feeling of beeing a secound behind is Not related to FPS

You can tune some settings in Windows itself..

Paket offloading, flow Control.. RSC and Interrupt Moderation...

Thats becouse windows is optimized for getting a high bandwitch with the lowest possible CPU usage.. and Not for Low latency

Tuning this settings Helps your hitdetection big.. every bullet i fire seems to Count..

But again its dosnt Help against beeing a sec behind. 

I think the Problem is Server related.. some Matches i shred people becouse iam half a sec ahead and all enemys feel slow..

Other Matches i cant win a gunfight i should have won becouse of Position and weapon. Enemy Just Turn around and its seems Like He oneshot me with a weapon thats need about 4-5 bullets in that range

That's why I quit playing CoD on PC.

I turnned me crazy. Reading steam forum topìcs about settings... that if you lower your resolution you get less lag, that if you modify that game file with different values it will help you against lag-comp, that if you do that, if you do these... and at the end (like always) nothing worked at all. If router settings were not enough for blowing up my head, I had to add PC settings, so I feded up and returned to console gaming. And, even though, I still have headache trying to fix my connection, because despite all settings, I'm still having 7-8 bad games every 10 matches

24 minutes ago, Grafti said:

That's why I quit playing CoD on PC.

I turnned me crazy. Reading steam forum topìcs about settings... that if you lower your resolution you get less lag, that if you modify that game file with different values it will help you against lag-comp, that if you do that, if you do these... and at the end (like always) nothing worked at all. If router settings were not enough for blowing up my head, I had to add PC settings, so I feded up and returned to console gaming. And, even though, I still have headache trying to fix my connection, because despite all settings, I'm still having 7-8 bad games every 10 matches

Windows Network settings make a different.. 

Ingame settings Not..

I cant Play on consoles becouse of Low FPS, Games to demanting for Hardware.. Low fov and Low Resolution.. and i dont Like playing with a Controller

I Dont know If Xbox/ps4 have thinks Like Interrupt Moderation enabled.. but i think They have becouse its Helps on CPU usage