Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)

East

2 hours ago, East said:

This explains a lot. 

This is absolutely true, I have never experienced this until Modern warfare.

I emptied a magazine of 35 bullets into this guy and nothing happened!

All other opponents died when shot at, but for this particular guys it's like the bullets just goes through him. First time it happened I was like maybe I missed or he saw me first situation.

Second time I shot 20 bullets into this guy nothing happened now this is getting weird, 3rd time I camped and waited for this particular invincible guy to walk pass me and sprayed and emptied my magazine behind him and yes he turned around and shot me once I died instantly!

The funny thing was I watched the kill cam, on his screen he turned and popped about 4 to 6 shots. But on my screen it was once shot I was like wtf , I was maybe it was glitched lobby. After about 7 other games played I encountered the same issue, couldn't kill this random enemy then I knew this game has been tampered with to fuck with people. 

I raged explained to my friend in the party I was playing with he too confirmed it did happen to him to, funny enough the 3rd we played he met someone else too that he couldn't kill no matter what he did he just got beamed by one shot.

So yeah I believe what this YouTubers says, game match making isn't helping enough noob's or lower skilled players on the long run. The next thing was to rig the game code to favour noob's against skilled players.

Just watch the first clip of the kid shocked, he shot at the enemy head camping almost emptied if not the whole clip but he got shot once and he died instantly.

Listen no amount of tweaking or adjusting will fix this sh#t game it's been deliberately designed that way.

I have given up on MW,  never enjoyed it from day 1 there is no time I don't play it I don't complain or rage about a stupid thing about it.

Developers sabotage the game to suit low skilled players, keep them playing. Sorry for those who are big fans of MW, its just not worth the hassle, but hey if not affected at all by this then yeah carry on playing lucky you I guess.

Going back to BO4 until next cod is out, I rather play MW the original or remastered.

13 hours ago, Seye said:

I just have 1 good game in every 5 games it's just a shitty game worst cod ever!

Its not often I have a bad connection lobby. If I do, I just back out. For me at least, it plays a hell of alot better than Black Ops 4 did.

2 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Its not often I have a bad connection lobby. If I do, I just back out. For me at least, it plays a hell of alot better than Black Ops 4 did.

oh my God maybe for you like I said you lucky, B04 is butter on bread for me sweet spot no bullshit its that good if I miss a shot I can account for all bullets shot thats good b04 and rest of other cods I have played in the past but not just MW

4 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Exactly the opposite happens to me. Excep from BO4 because I don’t have the game.

@Seye it’s nice to know that we are a considerable cuantitybif players here who feels the game it’s cheating us

5 minutes ago, East said:

Both MW and BO4?

On b04 before I went for dark matter 2.90KD after dropped to 2.22 kd on MW barely 0.99kd or 1kd cant go above because of the bullshite people do in the game and the game itself is just ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, Grafti said:

Exactly the opposite happens to me. Excep from BO4 because I don’t have the game.

@Seye it’s nice to know that we are a considerable cuantitybif players here who feels the game it’s cheating us

The youtube video just confirms my thoughts about the game. For instance I hear someone coming I see him first and shot first on my screen but yet I die first, but watching the kill cam on his screen he see's me first and shots first. How do you explain that? This has happened tons of times its just frustrating, cant be bothered with the game.

Interesting,  there were whispering of machine learning.  This, to me, looks like the teething behavior of it.  It's not limited to specific patterns, behaviors, skill level, or map/game type preferences but seems to incorporate all of it and then some. 

For example, it can tell when you are cheating. But goes well beyond that.  If you use xim apex, you can increase the range of aim assist (among other things).  With machine learning it can detect when your aim assist is beyond the threshold designed by the developer.  It's stuff like that.  It incorporates a whole lot of info but it's rumored to be used on a quantum computing.  Which sounds kind of far out there to me.

It has been noted among certain circles to not use aimbotting as it's detected.  No matter what.  However, it's not clear to me what the ramifications are as not many are complaining they are getting banned (well from my observations on reddit).  They are complaining that the game is getting more sweety with more dodgy gameplay.

And it is true, if you join a lobby of someone with a 2.00 k/d and higher you see so much dodgy stuff you back out of the match with in 30 seconds of playing.  I don't know how they play in those matches. 

Now the real question is what are they doing with that information?  For example, lets say you have a group of players that are above average, average, below average.  Well it looks like they are lumping them up together. But seems to try to put you in a tier higher then you can perform at some point.  And it might be gather data  from games (like BO4) but only implemented in MW. 

21 minutes ago, Seye said:

oh my God maybe for you like I said you lucky, B04 is butter on bread for me sweet spot no bullshit its that good if I miss a shot I can account for all bullets shot thats good b04 and rest of other cods I have played in the past but not just MW

I had a 2.3 k/d on PS4 and Xbox on Black Ops 4... only a 1.4 k/d on MW but its rising, was 1.1 last week. Thats not down to connection though, have to play a little more cautiously on this game due to the footsteps making you sound like an elephant. 

2 minutes ago, East said:

Interesting,  there were whispering of machine learning.  This, to me, looks like the teething behavior of it.  It's not limited to specific patterns, behaviors, skill level, or map/game type preferences but seems to incorporate all of it and then some. 

For example, it can tell when you are cheating. But goes well beyond that.  If you use xim apex, you can increase the range of aim assist (among other things).  With machine learning it can detect when your aim assist is beyond the threshold designed by the developer.  It's stuff like that.  It incorporates a whole lot of info but it's rumored to be used on a quantum computing.  Which sounds kind of far out there to me. 

Now the real question is what are they doing with that information?  For example, lets say you have a group of players that are above average, average, below average.  Well it looks like they are lumping them up together. But seems to try to put you in a tier higher then you an perform.  And it might be gather data  from games (like BO4) but only implemented in MW. 

I rather have them pair me with people a level higher or 5 times better than me on equal level play ground, If I loose I will accept that with honor and pride. Rather sabotage me from the get go and lose to a nobody as per skill level no offence to noobs out there.

9 minutes ago, East said:

It has been noted among certain circles to not use aimbotting as it's detected.  No matter what.  However, it's not clear to me what the ramifications are as not many are complaining they are getting banned (well from my observations on reddit).  They are complaining that the game is getting more sweaty with more dodgy gameplay.

And it is true, if you join a lobby of someone with a 2.00 k/d and higher you see so much dodgy stuff you back out of the match with in 30 seconds of playing.  I don't know how they play in those matches. 

Now the real question is what are they doing with that information?  For example, lets say you have a group of players that are above average, average, below average.  Well it looks like they are lumping them up together. But seems to try to put you in a tier higher then you can perform at some point.  And it might be gather data  from games (like BO4) but only implemented in MW. 

Sorry but that's BS.

Stuff like a XiM merely emulates controller inputs. So there is really no way of extending aim assist ranges.

9 minutes ago, Seye said:

I rather have them pair me with people a level higher or 5 times better than me on equal level play ground, If I loose I will accept that with honor and pride. Rather sabotage me from the get go and lose to a nobody as per skill level no offence to noobs out there.

They are indeed doing some real dodgy stuff with the data mining.  I've been in a match were I thought my teams were complete bots.  The players on the other team were normal and I ended the match with 2.00+ k/d but lost the match by over 20 points (Dom).  Every player on my team had a k/d of .50 and lower.  Hmm, yup i took a quick snippet of that match to.  There is no rhyme or reason to what they are trying to accomplish here.  

yup.jpg

It was as if the match was specifically designed for the players on the other team to have an easier time playing that round.  They were by no means hard or difficult players.  Yet, I felt like I was playing against them by myself. 

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

Sorry but that's BS.

Stuff like a XiM merely emulates controller inputs. So there is really no way of extending aim assist ranges.

LOL, I already posted a video of this already, take your own B.S. elsewhere. 

9 minutes ago, East said:

They are indeed doing some real dodgy stuff with the data mining.  I've been in a match were I thought my teams were complete bots.  The players on the other team were normal and I ended the match with 2.00+ k/d but lost the match by over 20 points (Dom).  Every player on my team had a k/d of .50 and lower.  Hmm, yup i took a quick snippet of that match to.  There is no rhyme or reason to what they are trying to accomplish here.  

yup.jpg

Granted if you where not playing with bots on your team, some team mates should have assist points not just 0.00 thats how you know something is up, couple of months back Ninja said something about Epic games adding bots to Fortnite. Some  weeks after I watched well known youtuber stream talking of meeting enemies acting bots which on a normal day a human being wouldn't do in COD b04 Blackout mode, its just obvious developers are up to something. 

8 minutes ago, Seye said:

Granted if you where playing with noobs on your team atleast, some should have assist points not just 0.00 thats how you know something is up, couple of months back Ninja said something about Epic games not adding bots to Fortnite. Some  weeks after I watched some well known youtubers stream talking of bots been in COD b04 Blackout mode, its just obvious developers are up to something. 

Correction, that was TDM not DOM but yeah, there is something up with how they are testing the waters with MW.  Again, hit rego and movement was great but there are other factors that I cannot control.  So I know the rules from DumaOS are working as intended.  It's the game doing odd stuff.  Stuff that makes no sense. 

Sure, if you want a group of players have an easy round let them play against bots. But don't put me in there to be teammates with the bots!!!!!!!! Everyone on the other team had a positive K/D!  I guess that's mission accomplish, respect!

Some real tin foil hat crap going on in here LOL.

I haven't experienced any of this thus far. Some players are just utter sh*t... they *play* like bots, seen streamers play like bots, doesn't mean they are actual bots.

LOL, oh my someone is triggered.  It's amazes me how critical thinking is such an elusive concept. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then... it's must be a chair!!!! Well unless told it's a duck.

None of this is concrete evidence proven in court!  It's posting in a forum about why after trying known tweaks for DumaOS why some aren't getting the results expected in MW.  It's by no means a statement of facts but again, it's humorous it has to be explained that way or...reasons.

😂

10 hours ago, Seye said:

This is absolutely true, I have never experienced this until Modern warfare.

I emptied a magazine of 35 bullets into this guy and nothing happened!

All other opponents died when shot at, but for this particular guys it's like the bullets just goes through him. First time it happened I was like maybe I missed or he saw me first situation.

Second time I shot 20 bullets into this guy nothing happened now this is getting weird, 3rd time I camped and waited for this particular invincible guy to walk pass me and sprayed and emptied my magazine behind him and yes he turned around and shot me once I died instantly!

The funny thing was I watched the kill cam, on his screen he turned and popped about 4 to 6 shots. But on my screen it was once shot I was like wtf , I was maybe it was glitched lobby. After about 7 other games played I encountered the same issue, couldn't kill this random enemy then I knew this game has been tampered with to fuck with people. 

I raged explained to my friend in the party I was playing with he too confirmed it did happen to him to, funny enough the 3rd we played he met someone else too that he couldn't kill no matter what he did he just got beamed by one shot.

So yeah I believe what this YouTubers says, game match making isn't helping enough noob's or lower skilled players on the long run. The next thing was to rig the game code to favour noob's against skilled players.

Just watch the first clip of the kid shocked, he shot at the enemy head camping almost emptied if not the whole clip but he got shot once and he died instantly.

Listen no amount of tweaking or adjusting will fix this sh#t game it's been deliberately designed that way.

I have given up on MW,  never enjoyed it from day 1 there is no time I don't play it I don't complain or rage about a stupid thing about it.

Developers sabotage the game to suit low skilled players, keep them playing. Sorry for those who are big fans of MW, its just not worth the hassle, but hey if not affected at all by this then yeah carry on playing lucky you I guess.

Going back to BO4 until next cod is out, I rather play MW the original or remastered.

Just delete this insane broken game and move on. The world have alot more to offer you. Take your stand.