Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)

East

11 minutes ago, East said:

WH are the thing in this game for some reason.  In BO4 they would call streaks on command at the start of the match.  At least you knew where you stood and just backed out. 

"Team Death Match (music playing)...You have your onboard soldiers (or something like that).  20 seconds later "Enemy Gunship incoming"...Me: what, wut? I'm out! But that didn't happen to often and I didn't stick around to find out either. 

In MW when you notice something dodgy I can watch the kill cam and see them take a quick look at me (sometimes staring a bit) through the wall (the kill cam always shows your position behind walls).  They will track your movement and head for you navigating the labyrinth that divides you and them all within the time limit of the kill cam.  I've seen this quite a few times when I know there is no uav, etc in play. 

That's crazy, I remember similar happened on WW2  as soon has the game starts you hear ''Turret Gunner'' I just backed out.

46 minutes ago, Seye said:

That's crazy, I remember similar happened on WW2  as soon has the game starts you hear ''Turret Gunner'' I just backed out.

Yeah, I guess I'm use to it on PC.  But I've seen nothing like that on MW.  Just walling. That's how I figured out that those who do cheat are able to run and gun so effectively with lmgs, assualt rifles...you know those weapons with a very slow aim down sight and sprint to aim time. 

3 minutes ago, East said:

Yeah, I guess I'm use to it on PC.  But I've seen nothing like that on MW.  Just walling. That's how I figured out that those who do cheat are able to run and gun so effectively with lmgs, assualt rifles...you know those weapons with a very slow aim down sight and sprint to aim time. 

Yeah I be like how the hell did he move so quick and aim down site at the same time baffles me

I found a means of connecting to dedi server, this works for me.

On Geo-filter, force add the nearest dedi server. Now move your home marker and place it on the exact spot or area you found it pop up. Make sure your radius is really small enough just to cover that specific dedi server you added also make sure your ping assist is 0.

Now search for a game it should connect to the same dedi server you added, at times a peer might appear back out or stop the search wait for it to disappear then search again.

For me most times I just wait until the same desi server pops up and then search for a game this has worked for me always! 

I have tested this several times this works 99.99% for me.

Feedback my hit reg is much better than before, I melt opponents, movement is way quicker gameplay is smoothed and of cause I get melted too if the opponent lands their shot first which is expected.

Depending on your setup and location to a dedi server this might work or not either way I thought I should share my findings here....it absolutely works for me.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:24 PM, GHOST-1-EC said:

DSC_0244.thumb.JPG.8ec0c794c56e4beb888220a6111010a4.JPGWhich servers are these..... i've been playing on them without fault given the high ping..... i normally play Apex on them

Gave Cod a try and am still finishing positive with decent gameplay

That server ghost is france i think  

The sever we play on is just south west of it

3 minutes ago, kinel said:

That server ghost is france i think  

The sever we play on is just south west of it

@GHOST-1-EC dont be confident on that server, it could be the players you played with at the time you might not get lucky if you meet players of your level lol

I've tried forcing servers before but could get it to work. Was it because I was in a party of 2 people? 

I tried him hosting and me hosting and placing the home location on Spain with the radius covering the whole and Spain but couldn't find a game. 

1 minute ago, Corbula said:

I've tried forcing servers before but could get it to work. Was it because I was in a party of 2 people? 

I tried him hosting and me hosting and placing the home location on Spain with the radius covering the whole and Spain but couldn't find a game. 

The reason you coulcnt find  a game is because you need to add the spanish data centre matchmaiing dedi 

It only  appears when you first log on to the game

What you wanna do is add it   to allow list name it data

then shutdown the game or eject cd  then load up game again

Then add the next data  matchmaiing dedi  and name it data

Then repeat this process to you foung all the data centre matchmaiing dedi  in spain

Then search for a game

You can do this method with any dedi you wanna play on

1 minute ago, kinel said:

The reason you coulcnt find  a game is because you need to add the spanish data centre matchmaiing dedi 

Then repeat this process to you foung all the data centre matchmaiing dedi  in spain

Then search for a game

OK I will have a look. I have tried looking before but didn't see anything appear on the geofilter when the game was starting up. Will look again. 

My last post was made at the same time as yours. 

12 minutes ago, kinel said:

Then search for a game

Interesting the data centre is that the same has authentication server? I see a circled server every time I load a cod game located on Ireland on the geo map

56 minutes ago, kinel said:

Then search for a game

U dont need to do it like this.

U only have to place the radius over the server that u want with PA 0 and then restart the game when the game is "connecting to online service" u will see all dedis pop up like triangles in DumaOS except the one in your radius.

And u can do this whenever u want after changing the location in DumaOS u only have to close the game (close application) and restart the game.

And will connect only to the dedis within your radius.