Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)

East

Okay soooo been using 4 rule Traffic Prioritization rules, I just realized I have not been playing on a UK server. It was mostly Spain, France and Germany servers which are mostly peers maybe some not sure could be wrong.

So I have reverted back to my normal settings and removed the 4 rules. Game performance is just has good, can anyone explain why I I could connect to UK servers?

Since I uninstall and re-installed the MW and using the rules for traffic prioritization game play has been superb as it's been consistent now.  I'm not sure if there is anything left to do.  

I've had some very easy matches then it goes to sweets and then down right cheating.  But in all cases my hit rego and movement fluidity/speed has been consistent. For me, the key to better movement and consistency was a reinstall after an update is released. 

1 hour ago, East said:

Since I uninstall and re-installed the MW and using the rules for traffic prioritization game play has been superb as it's been consistent now.  I'm not sure if there is anything left to do.  

I've had some very easy matches then it goes to sweets and then down right cheating.  But in all cases my hit rego and movement fluidity/speed has been consistent. For me, the key to better movement and consistency was a reinstall after an update is released. 

Can you send me a screenshot of your settings?

1 hour ago, Seye said:

Can you send me a screenshot of your settings?

It's the same as the OP.  However, I've been tweaking here and there.

1. Although ABB is set to never I set the download speed to 75% 1st then set ABB to never.  For some reason that sticks.  I have read no documentation as to what's actually working when you do that.  IE: Is ABB actually still working or am I just throttling my download speed?  The download meter is still grayed out once set to never so I have to change it back in order to make adjustments to download speed.  I did this by accident by the way do to the updates for MW.  So I stumbled upon it.  Setting ABB to never doesn't give me full bandwidth until I set up/down to 100%.

2. I segmented the ranges 5000 to 8000 increments at a time.  So, I went from 30000-35000 or from 35001-42000 and so on. 

14 hours ago, kinel said:

Oops  sorry i just pm  you about ghis topic as well 

Sorry i only seen this message after i pm you

If you could that would be great help  thank you

This is why these forums are brilliant everyone trys to help eatch other

teamwork makes the dream work!

10 hours ago, Mobel said:

I have also latest presets from Potara for other headsets

Do you have a preset for the akg 702 for cod mw

9 hours ago, ugotstretched said:

Players with fiber are delivering packets to fast for the server, slow down these packets on the receiving end, and i believe the game puts us level.  Or maybe on the sending end, its 2019 this shit shouldnt be like this

This is what i been trying to do for the last few weeks   as  i posted a vey intreseting thread about this subject from a user here on the forum

Its not to decrease the packets but decrease the packets length

Thats  what i think the  problem is

When i was looking at people wire shark captures  it showed

The clients  packet lengths were higher than the servers  packet length

When i seen that i just thought it was odd

But i  have no knowledge on this stuff

btw the way i  found out how to  limit the packets 

The link is in my lag com thrread i thkhk

The link is called  possible fix for lag comp

Its from a forum member call roydavis77

54 minutes ago, kinel said:

The link is in my lag com thrread i thkhk

The link is called  possible fix for lag comp

Its from a forum member call roydavis77

@kinel , there was a user who was adding artificial lag in his connection, I think via open-wrt (not sure if it was this way). I don't remember if this user was roydavis77

Years ago, before Netduma, I used a device called lagbuster, wich was basically an anibufferbloat with a feature that let you increase your latency to avoid lag-comp, but it really never worked propperly. The company named Sejent does exist no more. Maybe I give it another try to this lagbuster. That's why I'm asking continously for a feature in Netduma to set a minimmum ping on geophilter (did you see my screenshot in wich it shows that geophilter doesn't work propperly?)

In the lag-comp topic you said that once you played on a russian server with 50ms ping and I was pure magic. There's an spanish youtuber wich says that he almost always plays against russians and east-europe users (the most "funny" thing is that he don´t know why), and his gameplays are very smooth. He also says that when he plays against spanish, the connection is really bad.

So at this point... prio-port-rules help. Yesterday I tried 3075 dest 30000-45000 and vice, and seems that helps. At least I was able to make some k/d ratio positive games. But what makes difference is ping >50ms as far as I tested. So next move is trying to fix my geophilter, because it complety ignores my radious. 
I was wondering that "maybe" it is due to the low number of servers in east-europe, so it doesn´t find a server in the area and at the end, it connects me to the same servers as always. So today I'll expand my geophilter radious and will let you know how it works. But in case that it still keeps connecting me to servers out of range, I will open a new post to ask admins to fix it.

Grafti

This probally  a silly question but i have to ask it is geo filter set to   filter mode not spectate mode

I only have only one other solution that might fix the issue

Actually i think i know how to fix yor issue   as this has happent to me before and it simple to fix

Its to do with your add deny list

When you keep changing your location its stores the allowed  servers 

on you allow list  that regions  matchmaking server but  you cant deny it after so it will always try to connect to it

So i recomend you actually delete it  from the allow and deny list  this solved it for me

If you cant do that delete everything on your allow and deny list and start all other again

If this dosnt work Then only option is to  factory restet  it

I hope  i made sence

47 minutes ago, kinel said:

This probally  a silly question but i have to ask it is geo filter set to   filter mode not spectate mode

I only have only one other solution that might fix the issue

Actually i think i know how to fix yor issue   as this has happent to me before and it simple to fix

Its to do with your add deny list

When you keep changing your location its stores the allowed  servers 

on you allow list  that regions  matchmaking server but  you cant deny it after so it will always try to connect to it

So i recomend you actually delete it  from the allow and deny list  this solved it for me

If you cant do that delete everything on your allow and deny list and start all other again

If this dosnt work Then only option is to  factory restet  it

I hope  i made sence

Thank you very much @kinel

You fairly make this community great.

So what I'm doing now is expand my geophilter in easteurope, make sure that filter-mode is on, ping assist to 0, strict mode on, and fast search disabled.

I will also prove a dsl connection, just to proof if it makes difference.

I will let you know

3 minutes ago, East said:

Has anyone tried an uninstall and reinstall of Modern Warfare (only if you are experience problems)?

---------------

Original Post Updated.  

Well not uninstall or resintall sold my PS4 slim and upgraded to ps4 pro so I had to download and install MW 19.

And yeah looks like reinstalling might help, this was my second game played after installing 

IMG_20191220_013355.jpg

@Seye

Your results are not bad. 👍

On PC I've found that a reinstall of game that had "Standby list issue" (where game stutters because standby list in win10 was completely full) is now gone with a reinstall. This was BO4. 

2 hours ago, Seye said:

Didn't use 2 rules though. just normal settings I have been using before.

Hmm, I wonder if the reinstall, even on another console, helped...

You see, when you reinstall the game you get the entire game, not the patch version of the game.  So it's like the game was never "patched" you simply get that version of the game.  Which is why I was told to never wholly rely on patches.  Just get the whole game with the newer version. 

8 hours ago, Seye said:

Well not uninstall or resintall sold my PS4 slim and upgraded to ps4 pro so I had to download and install MW 19.

And yeah looks like reinstalling might help, this was my second game played after installing 

IMG_20191220_013355.jpg

Are this results consistent? Because what happens to me is that every time I make a new tweak/setting and it works, it only does for one or two simple games, and then become the same mess that it was before. EVERY TIME!! You don’t know how mucho I hate this happens

@Grafti you're singing my song. Getting it to remain consistent seems to be the elusive part.  A fix that works for only 2-3 matches isn't a fix.

That said, I uninstalled the MW trash about a week or so ago.  Curiosity is getting the better of me.  I'll try reinstalling and see how things go.  Evidently I enjoy causing myself a lot of pain around the holidays.

3 hours ago, wizrdburialgrnd said:

@Grafti you're singing my song. Getting it to remain consistent seems to be the elusive part.  A fix that works for only 2-3 matches isn't a fix.

That said, I uninstalled the MW trash about a week or so ago.  Curiosity is getting the better of me.  I'll try reinstalling and see how things go.  Evidently I enjoy causing myself a lot of pain around the holidays.

I know that feeling. You love the game, but at the same time you hate it for being so unfair, and it gets the worst of you. I think it is the reason of netduma users, but the worst thing is that, even with netduma, it’s impossible to fix the game.

one question: Was BO4 so imposible to fix?

On 12/20/2019 at 6:28 AM, ugotstretched said:

thats what im trying to figure out, how to slow down the packets, this problem only started for me when going to fiber

I did this by connecting through a PC with windows internet sharing.

Then run a piece of software called SoftPerfect Connection Emulator

Results are a bit sketchy though as you have to find the right amount for each lobby.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

I did this by connecting through a PC with windows internet sharing.

Then run a piece of software called SoftPerfect Connection Emulator

Results are a bit sketchy though as you have to find the right amount for each lobby.

I Can connect to a vpn that adds about 30ms ping to my connection, but the gm is still hit and miss.  The code in this gm is so bad

What I don't like about a VPN solution is that you are connecting through their servers so they potentially give you more connection issues.

Adding latency on your own system ensures you keep the same route to the nearest server so minimal interference from the internet. Plus you can adjust it to what you want. 30ms isn't really all that much, I was up to 100-120ms in most cases. But that is in Asia, latency in the lobby here is higher across the board.