Welcome R2 owners! We want your feedback!

Netduma Alex

40 minutes ago, Eli6838 said:

I just received it in mail and I can not connect to the internet:( I made a thread please help! Thank you 

9A35F310-DD7A-4416-9379-A6F95375968E.jpeg

Hard reset the router at the back and make sure the cable is connected to the wan port

I just tried that and no luck yet. Now my laptop says I have internet access but I still can’t access the router settings using the dumaos/ or  192.168.77.1. I can’t access the internet either. 

I unplugged it, waited a minute, and still says “could not detect an internet connection”😞. Also, since I factory reset it, the wifi password says it’s incorrect. What’s the factory reset password? Thank you 

17 minutes ago, Eli6838 said:

I unplugged it, waited a minute, and still says “could not detect an internet connection”😞. Also, since I factory reset it, the wifi password says it’s incorrect. What’s the factory reset password? Thank you 

Press the little button on the back of the router for 10 secs it will reset and then it will reset the password everything 

I reset it and now the password changed to something something else different from the password on the the router. I believe this is a manufacture mistake. It says password is wrong. When I opened the box the password on the router was correct but I have no idea what it reset to now. 

Hello Netduma team, this is the third time this week I got this screen in menu : GEOFILTER. there must mbe some problem. can someone help ?

even if I wait 1 hour nothing changed.

image.thumb.png.1b30e7a82f4448ef7b2ea765421ee7cf.png 

same with : PING HEATMAP

image.thumb.png.7dc1d520da5af869c7fa8531ed0f332d.png

the rest of the menu works properly.

So I connected via Phone it says :

image.thumb.png.0975be2ce1adb3299f0513d3d211c865.png

45 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

In System Information, in the Rapp panel options change the number of retries to 5 then reboot from the interface. If it continues then please grab the log file from the System Information page.

does not work,

image.png.07d6a8606f00075c865894a37e8f9ec3.pngimage.png.7698063ede54d74296a68e323bbfbab8.png

image.thumb.png.0a571a21991b92c2a1a048db729f0d6f.png

image.thumb.png.e9ebaf387b38493ebabf62c09ed81b6a.png

44 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks, next time you can click the 3 line icon and save it as a text file.

Does the Device Manager load correctly?

Yep , Device Manager load correctly

the following message is there repeating :

daemon.err odhcp6c[2644]: Failed to send DHCPV6 message to ff02::1:2 (Address not available)

what does it means ?

• Administrators

It just means it's not able to give an IPv6 address to a device but as you have that disabled/don't support it then it doesn't matter. We've got some details from someone else on why this might be happening, we'll get back to you when we know more.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It just means it's not able to give an IPv6 address to a device but as you have that disabled/don't support it then it doesn't matter. We've got some details from someone else on why this might be happening, we'll get back to you when we know more.

so all I can do now is again factory restet, right ?

So my feedback is:

I would have liked a no Wifi option. I bought the device purely for the software / geo filter stuff. If I could have had it cheaper or better yet the same price but with better throughput I would have preferred that.

Secondly the hard reset button. Holding down for 30 seconds is a bit much, people expect a few seconds but 30, just in case you accidentally press it for 25 seconds and didn't mean it seems daft. Also, the button on mine does absolutely nothing. I've held it down for 30+ seconds a few times and nada. 

Cheers

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Martin D said:

Fraser, after cilcked on RESYNC CLOUD I get this picture for cca 30 seconds

after that there is a message :

That is fine, wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied. I've brought it up with the team as well so you can ignore that for now.