Welcome R2 owners! We want your feedback!

Netduma Alex

Had a few hiccups to start, and sorry if this has been considered. 

I love that you can see the IP addresses on the heatmap, and the ability to add them to a list. However, I really wish you could incorporate that list into the geofiltering. That way I could make a list and just filter without needing the polygon or circle method. 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Rachau87 said:

Had a few hiccups to start, and sorry if this has been considered. 

I love that you can see the IP addresses on the heatmap, and the ability to add them to a list. However, I really wish you could incorporate that list into the geofiltering. That way I could make a list and just filter without needing the polygon or circle method. 

We're glad that's something you would like to see as we are brainstorming right now on how to make Ping Heatmap and the Geo-Filter more integrated together!

As for at least as a new owner of the R2, my initial feedback unfortunately isn't positive and I can't even comment on how well the unit works, as the sole reason myself as well as many others I'd imagine, bought it is for the heat map/ Geo Filter functionality which doesn't work for me. I spent hours of my day yesterday trying to get it to work. Youtube videos have been no help as they display icons in the Geo filter I simply don't even see and everything I've seen in the setup online and in the limited manual, I've done...

I also read somewhere I only have 14 days to return this? If I can't get it resolved by before the end of the week I'll have no choice but to return it, which I'd prefer not too after all wait time and effort and I'll lose the tax DHL paid on my behalf as well I'm sure but this unit is starting to make me think it's faulty and I simply to have endless time to spend on this. I have a chalked work schedule and gaming is for my down time. I trouble shoot all day and would prefer not to make it my hobby as well.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, B VR said:

As for at least as a new owner of the R2, my initial feedback unfortunately isn't positive and I can't even comment on how well the unit works, as the sole reason myself as well as many others I'd imagine, bought it is for the heat map/ Geo Filter functionality which doesn't work for me. I spent hours of my day yesterday trying to get it to work. Youtube videos have been no help as they display icons in the Geo filter I simply don't even see and everything I've seen in the setup online and in the limited manual, I've done...

I also read somewhere I only have 14 days to return this? If I can't get it resolved by before the end of the week I'll have no choice but to return it, which I'd prefer not too after all wait time and effort and I'll lose the tax DHL paid on my behalf as well I'm sure but this unit is starting to make me think it's faulty and I simply to have endless time to spend on this. I have a chalked work schedule and gaming is for my down time. I trouble shoot all day and would prefer not to make it my hobby as well.

I've responded to you in the other topic.

On 3/17/2021 at 8:43 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

That is fine, wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied. I've brought it up with the team as well so you can ignore that for now.

Hi Fraser that is not fine, the same shit all the time

send me new router or return my money.

Tahnk you.

this is not product for 200 €

image.png.0a8d0841912118f9d3bb0c1546de2118.pngimage.png.416d0257d11a0e9fca5a580aec77953c.png

when recync cloud 

image.png.f8a1628dab4599b4f09757142816f7c6.png

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

@Martin D I get why that's frustrating, we're working diligently to have it fixed ASAP.

If you'd like to enquire about returning your R2 for a refund, you can email [email protected] and we'll look into this for you.

I have been told the exact same thing about the cloud resync, have done it so many times, waiting different intervals before trying it again and always get the same message. Not sure what this even does but I was instructed to do it to trouble shoot. I'm also wanting my money back. You guys are really slow to respond, don't appear to have a well structured tech support system so I'm getting an early look at what I can expect in the future.

This unit is totally RNG and is doing nothing more than what my cheap router is already doing from what I can see. There is no way to actually see (confirm) where you were connected, this is mind boggling tbh (log file?) it clearly doesn't connect me to areas I select in Geo Filter and just provides random nonsense - like the below. An icon for a ping assisted player in Europe when I'm only selecting NA. So what? Why would I even care about this?

Emailing you now to arrange returning this...

PS- like another chap mentioned, I finally used the QoS Rapp and see I'm losing about 250-300MBPS download comapred to my old unit. Upload remains the same at 980 on my 1G connx, but you're eating up my DL bandwidth  as well...

image.png.adcc64f56643f8c4d03804f5ffa82529.png

I got the email. Thank you. I hope you realize that the original packaging is not in tact, as the pictures I posted display. It's like it was taken for a swim before being dropped off and the factory packaging inside the shipping box basically disintegrated when I was unpacking it but the "black box" is still in good enough shape to use to reship it back

• Administrators
1 hour ago, B VR said:

I got the email. Thank you. I hope you realize that the original packaging is not in tact, as the pictures I posted display. It's like it was taken for a swim before being dropped off and the factory packaging inside the shipping box basically disintegrated when I was unpacking it but the "black box" is still in good enough shape to use to reship it back

That's fine, just package it up as best you can 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, B VR said:

You actually never sent me an invoice with an order number. I only have the PayPal transaction ID so this is all I have as an order reference.

Reply with your full name or email that you used to purchase and they will be able to look up the order

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Martin D said:

Guys it is 2021 , most of time I am watching this picture on my router, so do you have some defined term when it will be solved ?

We're working on the next firmware so should be improved then. Are you seeing that on all pages or specific ones?

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, sirspec said:

i dont know how to access the software to check ping if i use dumaos/ its now asking for my username and password how do i get on it 

I've responded to your topic.

15 minutes ago, Martin D said:

if resyn = 100 % fail, 

the other items freeze in 50 %

That's very odd. Do you have the Geo-Filter pinned to the dashboard?

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Martin D said:

yes

Is that where you are seeing it, on the dashboard or on the Geo-Filter page itself? Either way unpin it from the dashboard, use it on the main page and see if the error continues.

On 8/8/2020 at 6:52 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Ahh well done for figuring it out, I'm surprised it even worked to any extent that way but I'll make a note of that for future users. Keep us posted!

Hi again Fraser hope your all well and good at netduma. would you please be able to provide me with the HMA configuration files? It would be greatly appreciated. 

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, starlord2687 said:

Hi again Fraser hope your all well and good at netduma. would you please be able to provide me with the HMA configuration files? It would be greatly appreciated. 

HMA is built into HybridVPN - you can also get them from HMA by logging in and finding the download area or contacting them - I don't have a subscription to get them

On 8/8/2020 at 6:52 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Ahh well done for figuring it out, I'm surprised it even worked to any extent that way but I'll make a note of that for future users. Keep us posted!