ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Villain-23 said:

So is the DUMAOS 3.0 going to be available for the XR300?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Yes it will be available for the XR300 and we do hope to have a beta version for it soon.

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, kaos29205 said:

I signed back in June 3 and would live to test out the new software on my xr500. I work in IT so know how hard your job is everyone with the netduma stuff I just want say thank you and keep up the good work.  

kaos29205

[email protected]

Thanks for the kind words! We'll try and get you boosted up the list.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Jayydee said:

When will this be available for r1 routers users the 3.0

It's already in beta for the R1 and we're adding more people all the time. It really depends on how well the beta goes as to when we open up to everyone.

I asked to be considered for the beta about 6 months ago, was told they'd add my name to "the list". I formally signed up for the beta about 2 months ago and inquired about it a few times since then.. Can I get some help with being considered? I'd really appreciate it.

Didn't want to post and ask again but I also don't want to get "bumped" down by people who signed up a few weeks ago and are asking to be "bumped" up.

4 hours ago, Ra1n said:

I asked to be considered for the beta about 6 months ago, was told they'd add my name to "the list". I formally signed up for the beta about 2 months ago and inquired about it a few times since then.. Can I get some help with being considered? I'd really appreciate it.

Didn't want to post and ask again but I also don't want to get "bumped" down by people who signed up a few weeks ago and are asking to be "bumped" up.

LOL this. I signed up on day 1 for the XR500 beta. Nothing. But apperantly everybody who signed up last week and now asks gets bumped.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Ra1n said:

3 hours ago, Bert said:

LOL this. I signed up on day 1 for the XR500 beta. Nothing. But apperantly everybody who signed up last week and now asks gets bumped.

To be honest it confuses me as well but we've set a precedent now, what are your Netgear Community names? 

2 hours ago, boasty said:

Hi guys thanks for your great work. I signed up on day one and I have not had any email with the firmware download and was hoping for some sort of boost up the list.Thanks 

What is your Netgear Community name?
-

May help if you also ask https://twitter.com/NETGEARgaming as well.

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

To be honest it confuses me as well but we've set a precedent now, what are your Netgear Community names? 

What is your Netgear Community name?
-

May help if you also ask https://twitter.com/NETGEARgaming as well.

My Netgear community name is "RA1NS". I also just messaged you on the Netgear site.👍

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Bert said:

Mine is:

Community name: BertAnsink

Email: [email protected]

41 minutes ago, Toxic said:

Hello. I signed up for the DumaOS3.0 beta, Router R1 on June 4th. No reply so far. My application approved?

41 minutes ago, Ra1n said:

My Netgear community name is "RA1NS". I also just messaged you on the Netgear site.👍

Thanks for the information, I'll try and boost you guys up the list.

inscrit depuis le debut du lancement de la beta pour le xr500 de netgear a ce jour toujours rien 

pas de reponse de la part de netgear et sur le forum de dumas os en attente

• Administrators
1 hour ago, N3XT3L said:

inscrit depuis le debut du lancement de la beta pour le xr500 de netgear a ce jour toujours rien 

pas de reponse de la part de netgear et sur le forum de dumas os en attente

Quel est votre nom d'utilisateur pour la communauté Netgear? Nous essaierons de vous augmenter la liste.
-
What is your Netgear community username? We will try to boost you up the list.

Please bump me up for the 3.0 beta i purchased the XR500 on 6/8/2018 was the first to get hands on router and did a YouTube video my channel name is INZANE not sure if you guys would remember but had great feedback 2.6k views lol 

Netgear community name : INZANE

email: [email protected]

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

-
What is your Netgear community username? We will try to boost you up the list.

Netgear community username - Dannyism

Would appreciate the latest update, thanks.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, INZANE said:

Please bump me up for the 3.0 beta i purchased the XR500 on 6/8/2018 was the first to get hands on router and did a YouTube video my channel name is INZANE not sure if you guys would remember but had great feedback 2.6k views lol 

Netgear community name : INZANE

email: [email protected]

9 hours ago, Dannyism said:

Netgear community username - Dannyism

Would appreciate the latest update, thanks.

4 hours ago, frontline1967 said:

I signed  up  2 weeks ago and still nothing weeks ago 

Netgear xr500

username : frontline1967

Mail:[email protected]

I can't remember the video to be honest but sounds like it went really well so thank you!

I've put all your names forward to be boosted up the list.