Gaming Hardware and Settings - Controllers, Headsets, Monitors, Router/s

GHOST-1-EC

1 minute ago, TrayDay said:

Alpha @RedBull2k, It's a-go. we have a match. We have a match. R1 is working properly with the app.

2020-01-16_15-34-50.png.44e20e4a43ee21d005b36edfef293fd5.png

Epic

i see it still needs a little improvment, its lost the server on the app. The good thing is that it doesnt remove from prioritization, If the server plays good you can click Allow it will add to your Allow/deny ready when you use geo filter

1 minute ago, RedBull2k said:

i see it still needs a little improvment, its lost the server on the app. The good thing is that it doesnt remove from prioritization, If the server plays good you can click Allow it will add to your Allow/deny ready when you use geo filter

Yeah, I'm definitely going to click the allow. But it's definitely working out great when it finds the apps. I had edited my post with the app showing it does work. Thanks, man!

It is working for me as well and picks the ports within a few seconds when searching a lobby before the game starts i see the ports already.

Within 6 seconds it shows me which ports the lobby is using. 

3 minutes ago, Mobel said:

It is working for me as well and picks the ports within a few seconds when searching a lobby before the game starts i see the ports already.

Within 6 seconds it shows me which ports the lobby is using. 

which version of the published ones are you trying out for xr700?

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

Hello @RedBull2k and congratulations on what you've created, really great job friend. 
I'm just sorry I can't try it because I don't have a windows but a macos and I was wondering if you could make a dmg of this tool please

no idea what dmg is.

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

which version of the published ones are you trying out for xr700?

i use google drive so every time i update the app it uses the same share link, just re download when i repost a link

44 minutes ago, DanyKTM said:

work for BO4 black out

image.thumb.png.b48f1d5f33260e15ba0d1aeb200e5fea.png

thats a plus then

10 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

this file has only been tested on ps4 and pc using xr500

I will hook up my r1 later on to test and modify if needed.

Earlier I updated the file it uses the same link, so delete and download

here

Hey RedBull, Is it possible where you have a drop down box where you either choose 3074 or 3075 to have a blank spot where we can add our own port number?  Or would this app not work then? Idk why but the port number that I have is neither 3074 or 3075. But I do know what it is.. I have the XR500 and currently I always get the message back no server found!

Thanks! And good job btw!

Zippy..

11 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Hey RedBull, Is it possible where you have a drop down box where you either choose 3074 or 3075 to have a blank spot where we can add our own port number?  Or would this app not work then? Idk why but the port number that I have is neither 3074 or 3075. But I do know what it is.. I have the XR500 and currently I always get the message back no server found!

Yes I can do that after some sleep. 

15 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Zippy..

Currently, the app only works for ports 3074 and 3075. Any other ports, the app will not detect those. As @RedBull2k didn't create those functionalities. Just a basic 3074/3075, basically for COD. Maybe in the future, he may add those functions. But currently, it's basic and it works pretty neatly for COD.

4 hours ago, Zippy said:

Zippy..

This would actually be a great addition. For some reason when I go through my PC I get the game data stream on some port around 62.000 instead of 3074. Using your own port would be very beneficial.

Thought i'd check BO3 with the app....it unfortunately doesnt work, lol

But still got some good gameplay after not having played it in a very long time. 

Think it was me vs the host as it was a peer connection according to the geofilter. 

IMG-20200117-WA0021.thumb.jpeg.17bb99e9debbe02e7fb608a1f2a06dce.jpeg

I remember, to get it to work on bo3 was much more difficult, but I did manage it, but since that game my code got modified for the next cod game. I wonder if i can find it.

1 hour ago, RedBull2k said:

I remember, to get it to work on bo3 was much more difficult, but I did manage it, but since that game my code got modified for the next cod game. I wonder if i can find it.

I like messing around on BO3 and WW2 every now and then. 

BO3 always gave the best connection tho.... never needed to do anything in that game. 

18 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

BO3 always gave the best connection tho.... never needed to do anything in that game. 

Lucky for you. That was the absolute worst for me. I'd win just 10% gunfights despite shooting more than a second before they did.

Wasn't til I got my R1 that BOps3 became actually playable for me.

Really excited to give this a whirl but having no luck so far. Using a XR300 running DumaOS. Xbox set with static IP, deleted all prio rules/unchecked DumaOS games, UPNP only with no port forwarding/triggering/DMZ. Xbox uses 3074 and shows as 192.168.1.1:3075 in game (MW). The version i downloaded doesn't have a box to change ports like @GHOST-1-EC though. Could anybody shed any light on whether im missing something or possibly re upload whatever version they are running by any chance? Xbox is wired btw and im trying to run the exe on a laptop (wireless) running windows 8.1. gives the warning when opening the file and im selecting run anyway. Any help would be much appreciated @GHOST-1-EC @RedBull2k @Mobel @TrayDay and again thanks for sharing this with us all.

21 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

I have hooked up my r1 and after and hour or so i have found the problem. It hasnt had much testing and quite supprised there was only 1 thing wrong.

I think i got it this time

@N3CR0

@Squizz i used this one it was the only one working for me press on the "I think i got it this time" that is the link of the latest one.

And you can change the ports 3074 is working for me but I am on PS4 so you could try 3075 if that doesn't work.

7 minutes ago, Squizz said:

Really excited to give this a whirl but having no luck so far. Using a XR300 running DumaOS. Xbox set with static IP, deleted all prio rules/unchecked DumaOS games, UPNP only with no port forwarding/triggering/DMZ. Xbox uses 3074 and shows as 192.168.1.1:3075 in game (MW). The version i downloaded doesn't have a box to change ports like @GHOST-1-EC though. Could anybody shed any light on whether im missing something or possibly re upload whatever version they are running by any chance? Xbox is wired btw and im trying to run the exe on a laptop (wireless) running windows 8.1. gives the warning when opening the file and im selecting run anyway. Any help would be much appreciated @GHOST-1-EC @RedBull2k @Mobel  and again thanks for sharing this with us all.

what ever in game is reporting is the port to use in my app.  in your case 3075.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16Dt0WxE6BOrVmowXhcHUei-svcD7kgy7

i use google drive and every time i upload a new file it uses the same link, if your unsure if you have the latest file just redownlaod.

also i have added file version to window, current version is 1.3