Gaming Hardware and Settings - Controllers, Headsets, Monitors, Router/s

GHOST-1-EC

2 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Use the router login address......it will pick up the server once the lobby starts.

192.168.88.1 is my router login address. Not working. Everything I bloody try to do today doesn't seem to wanna work, can't wait for bed time!

17 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

All I'm getting is 'No servers found'.

Duno what I'm doing wrong. Tried WAN IP and 192.168.88.1 but they not working 😕

only tested on xr500 should work on duma os as a whole

thats why, this app currently is only working on 3074. future update will include a list to choose from. in meantime set you game to use 3074.

its not your fault i just wanted to limit protential problems

3 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

thats why, this app currently is only working on 3074. future update will include a list to choose from. in meantime set you game to use 3074.

its not your fault i just wanted to limit protential problems

I'm on Xbox. 3075 is what is uses.

I knew that question would be coming sooner than later.

Just now, WalkedDave said:

Your app conect to xr500 by what protocol telnet , ssh..

-Microsoft WinHTTP Services, version 5.1

On 1/8/2020 at 5:33 PM, Mobel said:

Try this one it is for fps/competetive try in-game audio setting Home Theatre for MW that is what the creator prefer with it, but I personally play sometimes with boost high audio setting. 

This is the latest updated (Jan 2020)EQ preset for A40 Gen.3 Mixamp Pro TR A40gen3Fps.JPG.thumb.jpg.00c9783d4642c9cc1870cb6f2bd1778e.jpg

Even with these settings, I don't hear jack shit half the time.

I think just like Black Ops 4, the footstep audio in this game is fooked.

I've tried 3 different headsets and sometimes I hear absolutely nothing, even when its super quiet and its not a DS user.

4 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Even with these settings, I don't hear jack shit half the time.

I think just like Black Ops 4, the footstep audio in this game is fooked.

I've tried 3 different headsets and sometimes I hear absolutely nothing, even when its super quiet and its not a DS user.

Try in-game audio mix on Boost High with that EQ.

Also how did u get the app from Redbull2k working ?

Just now, Mobel said:

Try in-game audio mix on Boost High with that EQ.

Also how did u get the app from Redbull2k working ?

I've tried Boost High, Boost Low, Boost and Home Theatre.

I didn't. I believe he updated but I didn't try that version yet.

On Boost High u should hear the footsteps.

Double check in Astro command center if u set up all the parameters good for the EQ. 

I use the same Headset also and hear them coming walking even without enemies running.

1 minute ago, Mobel said:

On Boost High u should hear the footsteps.

Double check in Astro command center if u set up all the parameters good for the EQ. 

I use the same Headset also and hear them coming walking even without enemies running.

Like I said, I think its bugged. When I play against bots, I can hear them stomping around from the other side of the map.

On online play, I hear my own footsteps clear as anything... sometimes I can't even hear my teammates footsteps and they run past me and I think its an enemy and start shooting.

Like I said, had the same problem on Black Ops 4 also, on PS4 and Xbox with 3 different headsets.

Other than that, I guess I must be deaf as fook.

14 minutes ago, Mobel said:

Try to downgrade and upgrade the firmware of your Mixamp. 

Maybe something is not good had also a few times problems with my Mixamp 

Tried with two Mixamps and my SteelSeries Artic Pro w/ DAC. The SteelSeries were better but still sometimes someone is chasing me and I don't hear a thing.

8 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Bud i had zero respect in that lobby........saved the gameplay....will upload it later.

Next lobby made everyone rage quit on Nuketown..... 🤣

LOL! Yes, I can only imagine all the rage they were having as you was drilling them with that hit detection!

Unfortunately, I'm in a similar boat with @N3CR0 and can't get any of the servers recognized as I play on PS4. But I also have a theory as to why it may not be working. It could possibly be due to not having the R1 as the main router due to bandwidth capacity. I'm going to give it a shot later when the family is not using the network and swap to give it a test run.

Edit:

Notice @N3CR0 and I both have R1's and facing the same issue. But still going to try later when family is asleep.

I have the same. XR500 and on port 3074 and it keeps saying no server found.

What I did see though is that it in fact connects to the router / dumaos, if you have a wrong IP or a wrong password it will just stay blank.