Gaming Hardware and Settings - Controllers, Headsets, Monitors, Router/s

GHOST-1-EC

11 minutes ago, Sherman85 said:

I have R1 and it doesn't work for me, it doesn't detect the server. I tested on PS4 and Xbox One in BO4 I MW, with UPnP and then with port forwarding.

this file has only been tested on ps4 and pc using xr500

I will hook up my r1 later on to test and modify if needed.

Earlier I updated the file it uses the same link, so delete and download

here

18 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

can you expalin more.

The game communicates with the back end server / matchmaking server while sitting in the lobby and also during the game. And then there is a separate traffic stream going to the actual game server. In normal circumstances both these originate from port 3074 on PS4.

I don't know if it makes a difference but in my case the backend server is located in the same Singapore AWS datacenter as the actual game server (there is 2 locations for backend / matchmaking AFAIK, one in Ireland and one in Singapore)

When I ran my setup through my PC the external port actually changed to high 6x.xxxx while backend communication remained at 3074. I don't know why this is, but here I was able to separate both communications because of the changed source port.

Under the priority rule that everybody was using before, say SRC 3074:3074 to DST 30.000-45.000 it often also includes communication with the backend / matchmaking server, or at least for me, maybe the port numbers are different for others.

It probably picks up the backend server first and holds on to that because this connection remains active.

I will try a bit more later but maybe you need to be already in the pregame lobby or loaded into the game when you start it on auto?

1 minute ago, Bert said:

The game communicates with the back end server / matchmaking server while sitting in the lobby and also during the game. And then there is a separate traffic stream going to the actual game server. In normal circumstances both these originate from port 3074 on PS4.

I don't know if it makes a difference but in my case the backend server is located in the same Singapore AWS datacenter as the actual game server (there is 2 locations for backend / matchmaking AFAIK, one in Ireland and one in Singapore)

When I ran my setup through my PC the external port actually changed to high 6x.xxxx while backend communication remained at 3074. I don't know why this is, but here I was able to separate both communications because of the changed source port.

Under the priority rule that everybody was using before, say SRC 3074:3074 to DST 30.000-45.000 it often also includes communication with the backend / matchmaking server, or at least for me, maybe the port numbers are different for others.

It probably picks up the backend server first and holds on to that because this connection remains active.

I will try a bit more later but maybe you need to be already in the pregame lobby or loaded into the game when you start it on auto?

At times, it will pick up a backend server, not often though, just like the geo filter picks it up at times. but not to worry the app will correct it self when it detects the game, at the moment the app scans for new servers like every 8 seconds. which ever is the newest at time of probe will be added. and while gaming i have not seen the backend make an appearance.

32 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

At times, it will pick up a backend server, not often though, just like the geo filter picks it up at times. but not to worry the app will correct it self when it detects the game, at the moment the app scans for new servers like every 8 seconds. which ever is the newest at time of probe will be added. and while gaming i have not seen the backend make an appearance.

On my end when i ran wireshark captures..... the communication was always only between my source port 3074 and the server which the lobby is played on 'same as in the app' 

I know this as i have traced all the server ip's i play on

In addition pingplotter also confirmed the data i found in the wireshark capture thats why i was confident with the port/s i prioritised previously. 

Going to check out the updated version of the app now. 

39 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

I tried it on a game of infected and the first target was 32030 which is pretty normal, after it jumped 30070 which is normal range for the Singapore backend server. And when I tried a second game it jumped to 30070 again.

Also the packet count in QoS is not what you would expect. I'm not getting 60 packets per sec, but just a few every now and then.

The domain reported by DumaOS resolves to 13.228.24.173

When I stop the utility it leaves me with 18.139.85.95

Both is AWS Datacenter.

I did just play a game of BO4 and it works flawless in that game. Packetcount and everything checks out. It won't actually detect a server until the game starts and the IP in the tool matches the server IP in DumaOS.

It's only MW where it isn't working right for me.

I think it's purely the fact that we don't have a backend server in Singapore in BO4, In MW it confuses the tool somehow having 2 different datastreams coming off port 3074.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:49 AM, Mobel said:

PS4 Pro 500gb Samsung EVO SSD

Nacon Rev Pro 2 and 2 Scuf controllers

Samsung UH750 1ms 4K QLED monitor

Audio-Technica ATH-ADG1X in use with Astro Mixamp pro TR and a pair of Astro A40's for watching movies 😆

XR700  500/40 Cable line

Hello what are for you the best nacon profile settings

1 hour ago, WalkedDave said:

Hello what are for you the best nacon profile settings

I use a linear response curve I cant play with the other curves get strange aiming behaviour. 

I will send you later my settings when I am back at home.

6 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

Here is another update Latest

I think i will look into other setups, i have the same set up as @GHOST-1-EC maybe there are other factors for me to change for other setups.

Thank you very much.

I be home in an hour and will try it and see what is happening.

I have almost the same set-up, ISP cable modem in bridge mode > XR700, UPNP (always with 9308 and 3074 ports popping up), reserved  static ip for PS4, no port forwarding or whatsoever.

And in MW in-game menu I always see 3074 behind external and internal IP, never seen an different port there no matter how my set up was and I have tried all the possible ways of setting up a connection in the past.

3 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Redbulls app not working for me. Still staying No Server Found.

I have hooked up my r1 and after and hour or so i have found the problem. It hasnt had much testing and quite supprised there was only 1 thing wrong.

I think i got it this time

@N3CR0

Just now, Mobel said:

Is this one for the XR700 as well or only R1 ?

To be clear, each app i made had the intention to work on all duma os, but my testing is limited to what i own. adn each version i put out will be intended for all of duma os. i cant fix what i dont know.

does this app i just put up work for you on the xr700?

37 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

I have hooked up my r1 and after and hour or so i have found the problem. It hasnt had much testing and quite supprised there was only 1 thing wrong.

I think i got it this time

@N3CR0

Alpha @RedBull2k, It's a-go. we have a match. We have a match. R1 is working properly with the app.

1_2020-01-16_15-34-50.png.556e4b2fa03927136e5026ff13a78d0b.png

Epic

BRUH!!! I'm currently playing the game and the guys "DONT SEE ME" what the hell lol. Looking like noobs!