Gaming Hardware and Settings - Controllers, Headsets, Monitors, Router/s

GHOST-1-EC

It works for me...... what i have done is leave my ps4 in the Geofilter but remove the qos prio rule i had (the app automatically places an input in the prio section) 

Once in a game the app detects the console port (3074) and the server port. 

It works awesome with BO4 as the server and port remains the same. 

With MW having server changes with each lobby the app is slightly slow in updating the routers qos prio section.... i just refreshed the page and it would be sorted. 

I'm sure with the feedback @RedBull2k will be able to refine it even more.

This shud have been a standard feature in DumaOS in my view - i never had the R1 so i'm not sure if it was a feature on there. 

2 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

It works for me...... what i have done is leave my ps4 in the Geofilter but remove the qos prio rule i had (the app automatically places an input in the prio section) 

Once in a game the app detects the console port (3074) and the server port. 

It works awesome with BO4 as the server and port remains the same. 

With MW having server changes with each lobby the app is slightly slow in updating the routers qos prio section.... i just refreshed the page and it would be sorted. 

I'm sure with the feedback @RedBull2k will be able to refine it even more.

This shud have been a standard feature in DumaOS in my view - i never had the R1 so i'm not sure if it was a feature on there. 

I have deleted also all the prio rules and PS4 in spectating mode, should the PS4 be in filtering mode ?

3 minutes ago, Mobel said:

I have deleted also all the prio rules and PS4 in spectating mode, should the PS4 be in filtering mode ?

Mine is in Filtered mode yes. 

If all else fails as i had an issue with the XR500 earlier this week i simply just pressed the reset button and it erased the issue. 

Mayb that will fix it for this issue you are having as well. 

It's the same for me, I have the QoS section empty and tried both MW and BO4.

There is a difference between BO4 and MW in terms of matchmaking. BO4 will have a P2P pregame lobby whereas MW goes straight to the server. That can explain that there is differences.

I am not sure why it doesnt want to work bud. 

Its a pity because you will instantly feel the difference and your gameplay will show. 

I was finessing and joking people on both BO4 and MW with zero respect..... so many ingame raging thrown my way it was crap funny 🤣

Went 45-5 in BO4 HCTDM Barebones though during my only test game. So actually kind of debatable if these rules would do anything for me anyway. And actually one of these deaths was because my GF tapped me on my shoulder LOL.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:09 PM, N3CR0 said:

The SteelSeries are better for footsteps... but the SteelSeries sound better on PS4 than they do on Xbox.

@N3CR0 Have you been able to make SteelSeries work on Xbox propperly?

I have acquired the Arctis Pro Wireless las Christmas. Some say that they are not working on Xbox one, but this is not what is says in its support webpage https://support.steelseries.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002135191-Setup-Xbox-Arctis-Pro-Wireless

Actually this method is not working for me, and the only way to hear something with them is by connecting them at the jack audio of xbox gamepad, but it is not using the optical audio at all.

3 hours ago, Grafti said:

@N3CR0 Have you been able to make SteelSeries work on Xbox propperly?

I have acquired the Arctis Pro Wireless las Christmas. Some say that they are not working on Xbox one, but this is not what is says in its support webpage https://support.steelseries.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002135191-Setup-Xbox-Arctis-Pro-Wireless

Actually this method is not working for me, and the only way to hear something with them is by connecting them at the jack audio of xbox gamepad, but it is not using the optical audio at all.

I don't have the wireless headset so mine connected up the same as any other headset does.

47 minutes ago, MikeyPython said:

@GHOST-1-EC I’m curious. Do you have upnp on? Are you forwarding port 3074? Is your console in the reserved ip in the lan setup page? Or in your dmz? 

Upnp enabled yes - ports 3074 and 9308 in use by me always. 

No Portforwarding or Port Triggering being used. 

PS4 has a static ip which i have reserved yes. 

XR500 has a static Ip which is placed in isp modem/routers DMZ - No DMZ being used on the XR500. 

14 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Upnp enabled yes - ports 3074 and 9308 in use by me always. 

No Portforwarding or Port Triggering being used. 

PS4 has a static ip which i have reserved yes. 

XR500 has a static Ip which is placed in isp modem/routers DMZ - No DMZ being used on the XR500. 

thank you boss. i got the first download link to work

Just now, RedBull2k said:

Here is another update Latest

I think i will look into other setups, i have the same set up as @GHOST-1-EC maybe there are other factors for me to change for other setups.

Should i do the update or is my current version of the app good enuf par the stuf we discussed in DM?

12 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

Here is another update Latest

I think i will look into other setups, i have the same set up as @GHOST-1-EC maybe there are other factors for me to change for other setups.

@N3CR0 @MikeyPython @Mobel