Gaming Hardware and Settings - Controllers, Headsets, Monitors, Router/s

GHOST-1-EC

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2020 at 7:34 PM, TrayDay said:

It actually worked with finding Apex Legends with manually inputting the port. Awesome!

AL_1_2020-01-17_17-30-54.png.271ba5f955f0c4ca3ba0189a1e775ded.png

When are you hitting manual while playing apex to get this to work I've had no luck but am on xbox currently.

6 hours ago, slugg said:

When are you hitting manual while playing apex to get this to work I've had no luck but am on xbox currently.

@sluggIt varies from port to port with Apex Legends. As I Apex Legends usually uses port ranges from 37005 - 37315. As the usual port that changes is 37xx5. How I found this port is thru the use of using tcpdump or wireshark equivalent and inputted that into the program.

9 hours ago, TrayDay said:

@sluggIt varies from port to port with Apex Legends. As I Apex Legends usually uses port ranges from 37005 - 37315. As the usual port that changes is 37xx5. How I found this port is thru the use of using tcpdump or wireshark equivalent and inputted that into the program.

Awesome! thanks!

On 1/7/2020 at 3:49 PM, RedBull2k said:

I made a small exe file. It extracts data from Duma os then I filter the findings to find the game server and get the data I need to. then when that's done I use it to my advantage. The data I extract is source ip,, destination ip, source port,dest port, timeout, s packets, dpackets, dbytes and sbytes

Any plans to make this work automatically with apex legends?

14 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

Not at the moment. I know nothing of apex

Ok thanks! Got caddy and am using the newer version now. I hope it will support other games in the future. Great work!