R1 DumaOS Briefly Delayed

Netduma Luke

Wow, one day before promised release. This is a joke. Sorry but I am more than disappointed. Really who cares about backward compatibility when DumaOS is superior and bug-free as promised. Even if not I don't think anyone would ever want to go back. I was so hyped again and did wait all the time and again nothing. I bought it back then because of the promised update in the near future since then its more as 2 years. Yeah the actual OS is somewhat running good and does it work mostly. But really common. And this last second announcement as well.

Fuzzy Clam, if you want to be a gullible nitwit go ahead. You dont announce legal issues with an update the day before. They knew this was the deal, and played us. Now if you dont agree ok thats your opinion. But if you cant see right through this i feel sorry for you and what your working with upstairs

And you are a business owner / lawyer?!?

yea that is odd the day before it releases, this is very disappointing. I've was hoping to have this update because we all have been waiting for this update for a while and to hear this bad news makes me believe we will never get this update and kinda be forced to buy the netgear since its the main focus now. I hope thats not the case because i will be done because im not going to drop 300 on a new router after spending 200 for the r1 thats dead. 

yea that is odd the day before it releases, this is very disappointing. I've was hoping to have this update because we all have been waiting for this update for a while and to hear this bad news makes me believe we will never get this update and kinda be forced to buy the netgear since its the main focus now. I hope thats not the case because i will be done because im not going to drop 300 on a new router after spending 200 for the r1 thats dead. 

That's because they don't know what excuse to make now.

Not here for all the cryers, just here for the netduma 24/7 forum gods, who defend netduma like its their baby.

You got me there,I'm not very smart (never claimed to be) but maybe they were trying to get the situation fixed before the release date so they didn't have to push it back but they weren't able to get it done in time.

Perfect example, whats that for an argument? How unprofessional would that be? Haha

Just laughable