Development Diary

Netduma Iain

Is there wishing day already? OK good! I then make my whish...closing eyes. Pressing lips together OK here it comes:

- port forward same port to more than one IP. Tomato can do this so dont say you can not. 

- No-Ip Dyndns and stuff need to forward  that IP

- duma only gameplay using the LAN system of COD that would be soooo cool.

- and other great stuff!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Ok here is the plan. I'm going to release the minor update beta to UK based users next weekend (Sep 13th). This will include:

• Optional password control
  • 900mbit speed increase (turbo mode)
  • MSS clamping for hopefully faster VPN bandwidth
  • Some other minor goodies

If that passes the short beta we will release the minor update to everyone. Then after that I will release the new anti-flood (includes anti-jitter and anti-spike) in beta to UK based users only. This should be about a week after the minor upgrade is out. This beta will last at least a week to two weeks. If all goes well I will release another update with just that.

Then I'm redesigning the whole engine to link all the features we want this will include:

• View data usage per device and total
  • Put data usage limits per device and total
  • Application layer throttling using our DPI
  • Fine QoS control and fairness sharing
  • A lot more I'm not going to reveal as I don't want competitors knowing how it works until we patent it (or release it)

• Administrators

oh literally nothing special, just stuff I done ages ago like VPN syntax checking. Showing ping numbers on the actually graph (some people have this already), etc 

woah anti-jitter comes way sooner than expected! :)

• A lot more I'm not going to reveal as I don't want competitors knowing how it works till we patent it( or release it)

you better hide your code Iain!

cant wait to find out what it is, new features are always exciting! :)

2153.jpg

Dammit,I'm still saying only releasing the beta to the UK'ers is cultural bias and again I'm offended... :angry:

Very nice Iain and thanks for the update... :D

• Administrators

Thanks guys! 

And just in case people don't know the reason behind the cultural bias. We do it any-time we update code that could break a router. So we want to minimise recovery shipping costs. Touch wood we've never had that issue before but best to err on the side of caution. 

Thanks guys! 

And just in case people don't know the reason behind the cultural bias. We do it any-time we update code that could break a router. So we want to minimise recovery shipping costs. Touch wood we've never had that issue before but best to err on the side of caution. 

HA! 

Thanks guys! 

good, i mean we all know germany lies within the united kindom, am i right? Kappa.png

Archived