Development Diary

Netduma Iain

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the patch will not have the anti jitter feature or will it? I'm confused I thought that was one of the main things we were ALL looking forward to in this patch/update for the past few months. I cant really play any shooter game because of jitter even tho my connection is good not that i have switched ISP. My Netduma hasn't been what i was hoping since i bought it, but i still have hope in the developers so, still patiently waiting over here. 

I don't understand the big rush ? Lets make sure all bugs and issues are sorted before release.... No point having broken and bugy firmware

I agree. It's far better that the developers take time to fix all bugs/run tests etc. so when the update arrives it is stable.

Patience is a virtue... ^_^

I don't understand the big rush ? Lets make sure all bugs and issues are sorted before release.... No point having broken and bugy firmware

The big rush IS... making sure all bugs and issues are sorted. This way we can get on with the release already. :D Will this process be the same for the major update? Is there any notifications that will let me know the moment the update is available? Maybe add it to the app if not.   

...let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here folks, like I already said .5 is still gettng the kinks sorted out, when that is ready people can upgrade to .5

.6 will come after .5 is sorted and working smoothly for everybody.

.5 is the priority now.

So the patch will not have the anti jitter feature or will it? I'm confused I thought that was one of the main things we were ALL looking forward to in this patch/update for the past few months. I cant really play any shooter game because of jitter even tho my connection is good not that i have switched ISP. My Netduma hasn't been what i was hoping since i bought it, but i still have hope in the developers so, still patiently waiting over here. 

unfortunately there are usually 11 other people in a lobby each with their own shitty connection, nevermind the shitty code that the developers are still running on [AW, BO2, BO3 beta] so expecting god mode just fixing your connection isnt reality.

as of right this second, it isnt correct unfortunately. very soon though i hope.

na at the time of my information Iain join the chat and said so himself. Maybe different things happened since then, but yes it was SAID procreate.

So I just have to state the oblivious to you.

Guys, this isn't anything out of the ordinary. The last update went the same way. It's coming, it's not coming, something came up. If there's only a couple of UK's testing it, why tell the public? At this point it should be known that it only creates chaos. Why give an ETA when you don't even know the problems you WILL run into. Solve them with the testers and when the final code is ready, let us know.   

im being patience and let the guys get this update right when i get this anti spike and anti jitter update im going to u unleash hell online lol

I've been missing killing pixel's online. Just been waiting for the update. when they drop it like it hots, hide the kids and head for the hills because daddy s coming home.

its been 4 months drop release something

First, that's a horrible idea. That is what will get all our routers bricked or working like garbage.

Second, you're talking to really cool fellow human beings who are working their damn fool heads off already. Show some respect and have some patience. You've already gotten the amazing device you paid for. They are providing post sale support that you did not pay extra for. The next minor update is almost done, it will be amazing and the major update will follow and be even more amazing.

Carry on fellas! Anxious to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

• Administrators

Thanks, honestly there are bugs we're trying to fix. That literally means its not working correctly so you don't want that. Sorry but that's how software development goes unfortunately. 

The turbo mode is a huge change in the functionality and so is the new QoS. So I've kept them isolated as I don't want the bugs to merge between the two. Coming as soon as it's done Kevo et al. 

Archived