ANNOUNCEMENT: The Netduma R2 is here

• Administrators
5 hours ago, mathmath51 said:

As it's the big day, can we have a walkthrough video of the new feature / interface for those who didn't moved from our XR500 and won't see any changes until September at best please ?

Also, is the android companion app ready ?

Thanks

I think there will be quite a few videos from users who will be doing thing, I know at least a handful that will. If we get the time then we'll try to make a proper walkthrough. 

The mobile app is still in development but is progressing along nicely.

4 hours ago, matt3usz said:

hi, same as here; matt3usz

Thanks, will try and get you boosted up the list.

3 hours ago, mohands said:

I'm from Qatar. have you prepared mine or not?😀😀

53 minutes ago, mohands said:

It seems that many people got their r2 shipped. I still have not received any information or tracking number. 

What is your order number? I'll take a look. We're trying to get a lot of orders out at the moment so tracking numbers might come later once we put them in the system but they will have been shipped.

So any date to XR500 update? Tbh I waited for a beta inv and never got one, I really wanted to dig in to the new OS to decide between selling my XR500 for an R2 or keep it

3 minutes ago, Blue777 said:

So any date to XR500 update? Tbh I waited for a beta inv and never got one, I really wanted to dig in to the new OS to decide between selling my XR500 for an R2 or keep it

I'm selling my xr500 if the Netduma R2 works.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Blue777 said:

It's in beta at the moment, what is your Netgear username, I'll try and boost you up the list.

10 hours ago, Newfie said:

Next Wednesday? 

ah are you in Australia? 

Yes in Australia. That’s the ETA given to me with the UPS tracking number but it arrived in Australia overnight, received tracking from DHL saying it cleared customs in the same state as me so there is a possibility I get it sooner. Wish I had it for the weekend though!

I look forward to reading everyone’s experience with it :)

You guys must have a good postal service! mine has been in the same state as me since this morning, cleared customs almost 10 hours ago..  DHL ETA says Thursday 13/8, UPS says Wednesday 12/9 lol..

• Administrators
7 hours ago, johnnytran said:

You guys must have a good postal service! mine has been in the same state as me since this morning, cleared customs almost 10 hours ago..  DHL ETA says Thursday 13/8, UPS says Wednesday 12/9 lol..

Due to COVID logistics in the US have been impacted, however DHL has told us that they are seeing pre-covid delivery times in some cases so it's likely you will receive it before then.

59 minutes ago, BasRaayman said:

there she is! 😃

image.jpg

giphy.gif

On 8/7/2020 at 8:27 AM, johnnytran said:

Yes in Australia. That’s the ETA given to me with the UPS tracking number but it arrived in Australia overnight, received tracking from DHL saying it cleared customs in the same state as me so there is a possibility I get it sooner.

Let us know if DHL want GST/duties/fees :)

On 8/7/2020 at 5:52 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

It's in beta at the moment, what is your Netgear username, I'll try and boost you up the list.

If I could sneak myself in too... My NETGEAR username is: Zenstrukt 😉 

• Administrators
7 hours ago, rckrz6 said:

Is there going to be a wifi6 revision

No WiFi 6 - our goal was to get DumaOS into the hands of as many people as possible. If we went with WiFi 6 that would have significantly increased the upgrade cost so we went for cheaper yet solid hardware that has AC WiFi and so still provides an upgrade for users of the R1.

56 minutes ago, Zenstrukt said:

If I could sneak myself in too... My NETGEAR username is: Zenstrukt 😉 

Sure, I'll try and get you bumped up the list.

I just love this new R2 router I hate to ask but I'm a little confused on how to properly run the qs auto set up function. I had both bars set to 100% and I clicked it for ping  and ran it and it recommended 0% download speed and 6% upload speed and it stated almost the same  when I tried it for bandwidth. What did I do wrong? Plus I have the qs set to only when games are played. Thank you for any help.

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Mark1 said:

I just love this new R2 router I hate to ask but I'm a little confused on how to properly run the qs auto set up function. I had both bars set to 100% and I clicked it for ping  and ran it and it recommended 0% download speed and 6% upload speed and it stated almost the same  when I tried it for bandwidth. What did I do wrong? Plus I have the qs set to only when games are played. Thank you for any help.

You didn't do anything wrong, its a small bug that will improved upon in the next version. You can try prioritizing for bandwidth but it may report similar. It's only a suggestion so wouldn't suggest using it when it's showing that low.