ANNOUNCEMENT: The Netduma R2 is here

• Administrators
1 minute ago, lmjones1uk said:

Hi. I apologies for asking the same question as everyone else. I preordered the R2 on Monday 15th March - are you able to give me an eta on the delivery?

No need to apologize! We're shipping the rest of our pre-orders at the moment and then we can ship the newer orders. I would estimate we would ship it next week if all goes to plan.

hey im sorry to ask again but i didn't receive any email regarding shipping would like to know how long its gonna take and please dont say next week i dont want to sound rude but its been waiting a long time.

[Order #33302] (12th February 2021)

please give me a date when you'll ship it or when i will receive mine.

4 hours ago, Pego said:

I preordered the R2 on Feb, 24th - are you able to give me an eta on the delivery?

Welcome to the forum!

We're just in the process of dispatching the last few orders from January and February, you should receive an email with tracking information either today or tomorrow!

Pre ordered Netduma R2 on 22 February and now one more time i have the bad feeling that it won't be dispatched this week too since the last working day of this week is almost over. Pls prove me wrong.

2 minutes ago, Niki said:

Pre ordered Netduma R2 on 22 February and now one more time i have the bad feeling that it won't be dispatched this week too since the last working day of this week is almost over. Pls prove me wrong.

We're doing our best! Hopefully we'll be able to get it out to you today.

1 hour ago, Niki said:

i ordered mine  march 2nd and got it on Wednesday . they are shipping out 

16 minutes ago, ownal0t said:

i ordered mine  march 2nd and got it on Wednesday . they are shipping out 

And that its rly not fair. I  was told its on order basis, but still some ordered even from January are not shipped but you from 2nd march got one...

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Niki said:

And that its rly not fair. I  was told its on order basis, but still some ordered even from January are not shipped but you from 2nd march got one...

Apologies for that, some were sent in an error, we've rectified it and it won't happen again. The majority of the pre-orders have been fulfilled, any not sent today will be sent on Monday.

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

Apologies for that, some were sent in an error, we've rectified it and it won't happen again. The majority of the pre-orders have been fulfilled, any not sent today will be sent on Monday.

I hope so 😅

Looking forward to using the features of the R2 (ordered 11th Feb).

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, Dumaguy1 said:

Hi, I just ordered an R2 Yesterday.. How far back are you approximately  to ship?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We will start to ship recent orders (since the beginning of March) next week so it won't be too long until yours is dispatched.

On 3/19/2021 at 7:05 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We will start to ship recent orders (since the beginning of March) next week so it won't be too long until yours is dispatched.

Hi Fraser,

Can we expect pre-orders from the beginning of February to ship today if March is going out this week also?

(Ordered 11th Feb, UK based)

Cheers

5 hours ago, MarioManoli said:

Hi Fraser,

Can we expect pre-orders from the beginning of February to ship today if March is going out this week also?

(Ordered 11th Feb, UK based)

Cheers

We've been having some issues dispatching UK orders due to the order in which stock has arrived, but we're hoping to get all remaining UK orders from January and February out today or tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

32 minutes ago, ChtiMi of 13 said:

Hello,
I would like to order the Netduma R2 today. Can you confirm that you still have stock please?
Or it will be necessary to wait 1 month.
if i order today, can you get it delivered quickly?
Thank you

We do indeed have stock, but you will experience approximately a 1-2 week wait time due to the fact that we're still working through dispatching pre-orders.

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, lmjones1uk said:

Hi.  

Sorry to be a pain, any idea when my order (#34597) will be shipped?

Kind regards, Jones

Not a pain at all! I think we've completed all the pre-orders now so I think your order will be dispatched this week :)