ANNOUNCEMENT: The Netduma R2 is here

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Mr8nice said:

Quick question I got the r2 on December 3rd since they are in pre order right now when would I be expecting my router to be home? Before December ends or after? Thank you 

As far as I know it should ship within the next week. You can always email [email protected] to check on the status of your order.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, EOD said:

Any idea when the next batch of R2s will ship out? Thanks.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The stock is due to arrive next week. We will then ship them as fast as possible on a first purchased first served basis. So if you ordered early January for example you may receive it at the end of next week.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The stock is due to arrive next week. We will then ship them as fast as possible on a first purchased first served basis. So if you ordered early January for example you may receive it at the end of next week.

Nice I bought my early January and am patiently waiting lol

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ok thank you. for example if I purchased one last week when would you expect it to ship any idea?

• Administrators
12 hours ago, EOD said:

Ok thank you. for example if I purchased one last week when would you expect it to ship any idea?

It really depends on how many we are able to ship in one day. I would estimate late in the week or even early the week after.

12 hours ago, TG3NOC1D3 said:

So when can we expect the next version of DumaOS? I have some interesting idea's regarding the Geo-Filter and some things i've noticed when using it combined with the FIFO Traffic Prio.

We've just released a new version actually, you can download it here:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
10 minutes ago, ownal0t said:

question, if i ordered my r2 yesterday,   did i get the order placed in time to be delivered in this new shipment?

wondering when can i expect this baby lol

You will receive a router yes but after all the orders before yours have been fulfilled so it could take a few weeks - that's a rough estimate.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Pausamva said:

Hi I ordered mine 24/1, in 1st email you tell me I’ll receive last feb, but already didn’t know nothing , can you Please give me an estimated delivery (WC-32405)

best regards

All pre-orders are due to be sent by the end of next week so it won't be too much longer.

13 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

All pre-orders are due to be sent by the end of next week so it won't be too much longer.

hope this includes mine lol

I know this is probably not the right place to post this issue, however I'm unable to get any response when sending messages to Admin.  I'm able to "create new topic / reply"  to the 'News & Community' forums, but only able to reply to the 'Netduma Beta Testing' forums.  I cannot create new topics / post / reply in any of the other forums, specifically the 'Support' forums.  I do have some questions and also would like to reply to a few forum topics whiting the Support Forums.

• Administrators
21 hours ago, BiggShooter said:

I know this is probably not the right place to post this issue, however I'm unable to get any response when sending messages to Admin.  I'm able to "create new topic / reply"  to the 'News & Community' forums, but only able to reply to the 'Netduma Beta Testing' forums.  I cannot create new topics / post / reply in any of the other forums, specifically the 'Support' forums.  I do have some questions and also would like to reply to a few forum topics whiting the Support Forums.

Sorry about that, I found the issue and you should be able to post now. Make a support topic and we'll be happy to help.

On 3/7/2021 at 1:58 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hi, atm didn’t received any mail of the send tracking , I ordered the router TWO months ago , can you please confirm if you sent the router or in case you don’t , when you will send? 

best regards 

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Pausamva said:

Hi, atm didn’t received any mail of the send tracking , I ordered the router TWO months ago , can you please confirm if you sent the router or in case you don’t , when you will send? 

best regards 

We had a little delay so it will take a few more days and then you will receive tracking information :)