ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

Hi. I signed up to the Duma OS 3.0 on 9th July but not had a link yet to download. I received an acknowledgement that I signed up to the beta.

Just wondering how long will it be please?

username: Cajun72

email: [email protected]

currently on Netduma R1 DUMA OS firmware version R1 2.1.3.29

On 8/11/2020 at 7:55 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Quel est votre nom d'utilisateur pour la communauté Netgear? Nous essaierons de vous augmenter la liste.
-
What is your Netgear community username? We will try to boost you up the list.

merci fraser mon nom sur le community management et n3xt3l

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks I've boosted you both. @Cajun72 I'm not sure exactly but will generally be quicker for the R1 beta.

Hi razer was i boosted too?i signed up the day it was announced name Nunzio

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Nunzio said:

Hi razer was i boosted too?i signed up the day it was announced name Nunzio

Yes you would have been boosted. Would suggest tweeting @netgeargaming to see if they can get you in sooner.

2 hours ago, hurricane1984 said:

Is there any news as to when this firmware comes out? I mean, why does it takes this long? 

Does it has to do with the corona and people hate to work from home which makes it harder? 

Would suggest tweeting @netgeargaming to see if they can get you in sooner as Netgear are in charge of the invites.

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks I've boosted you both. @Cajun72 I'm not sure exactly but will generally be quicker for the R1 beta.

Thanks! Just hoping if the wifi is an improvement as I am getting random disconnections recently almost every week now and not sure why as I've had this software from scratch and not changed anything. 

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, Cajun72 said:

Thanks! Just hoping if the wifi is an improvement as I am getting random disconnections recently almost every week now and not sure why as I've had this software from scratch and not changed anything. 

Would suggest disabling WiFi completely, then rebooting the router, then enabling WiFi, then rebooting again. See if that helps at all.

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes you would have been boosted. Would suggest tweeting @netgeargaming to see if they can get you in sooner.

Would suggest tweeting @netgeargaming to see if they can get you in sooner as Netgear are in charge of the invites.

Thnx, 

Is there an post on there we can answer to? 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, hurricane1984 said:

Thnx, 

Is there an post on there we can answer to? 

Do you mean in the beta forum?

2 hours ago, boasty said:

I asked a couple of days ago if I could be boosted up the list as I signed up for the firmware on day one and have not received anyhting. I forgot to add my details in last message.

email address [email protected]

router                netduma r1

thanks Fraser

Boosted you again, check soon to see if you've got access.

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, kromic1204 said:

@Netduma Fraser can you please boost me up too?

XR500 + EX7700 since Dez 2018, i have many clients running with my setup

home automation (14 wifi actors, 6 wlan sockets, 2 raspberry as servers,...), my Xbox One X, Laptops, Phones, and so on 😅

I'm waiting so hard for Netduma 3.0 😉

Hey, welcome to the forum!

What is your Netgear community username?

Bonjour,

Je me suis inscrit le 1er jour de la bêta pour 3.0 sur r1 donc il y a quelques mois et toujours rien. Je penser que c'était 1 er inscrit 1er servi apparemment non... Pour le moment je suis sur l'ancienne version du r1 vu que netduma Os ne m'as pas donner satifastion.