Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!

Netduma Alex

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, ownal0t said:

my usual server in the OK area (the circle) is missing, 2 of my lowest pings are based here  along with like 4 other servers in the same hub

I've already instructed the team to do a Ping Heatmap update so once this has been done it should return - it will still be there for you to connect to using the Geo-Filter

17 hours ago, Razgr1z said:

only one cod cold ware server is showing for me right now and its in japan when i use the heat map did they change something on the server side?

Sorry about that, we're pushing an update today that should resolve that.

I don’t know if this is the right place to post it, but I couldn’t connect at all to UK servers after 2:30am last night searching for duos games. Geo Filter was set to 200 miles and had to increase to 500 miles where it found servers in France.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, K0NSPIRACY said:

I don’t know if this is the right place to post it, but I couldn’t connect at all to UK servers after 2:30am last night searching for duos games. Geo Filter was set to 200 miles and had to increase to 500 miles where it found servers in France.

It could just be as simple as the timing of when you're trying to play, I suspect if you played the same time tonight you would be able to get games as its the weekend

On 4/30/2021 at 7:30 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It could just be as simple as the timing of when you're trying to play, I suspect if you played the same time tonight you would be able to get games as its the weekend

I don’t play much at weekends but I can confirm that I’m unable to find games on UK servers after approx 2am GMT during the week. I usually have Geo Filter set to 200 miles just to cover the UK but I have to increase to 500 miles after 2am and it usually finds games on French servers.

5 hours ago, K0NSPIRACY said:

I don’t play much at weekends but I can confirm that I’m unable to find games on UK servers after approx 2am GMT during the week. I usually have Geo Filter set to 200 miles just to cover the UK but I have to increase to 500 miles after 2am and it usually finds games on French servers.

It may just be the servers in the UK go offline around that time as it's no longer considered peak playing hours, As Fraser mentions this will likely be a different story on weekends.

9 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

It may just be the servers in the UK go offline around that time as it's no longer considered peak playing hours, As Fraser mentions this will likely be a different story on weekends.

Yeah that’s what I figured. May be the player population is dropping off as they never used to offline the UK servers at all.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Wayne said:

1st: Miami server showing up in NY
2nd (1): Miami server showing up in kansas cluster
Edit:
3rd: (2): Miami server showing up in NY

Great thanks, did you put them in the form?

On 4/18/2021 at 4:21 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I've already instructed the team to do a Ping Heatmap update so once this has been done it should return - it will still be there for you to connect to using the Geo-Filter

That update never happened lol

On 4/18/2021 at 4:21 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I just posted to see if maybe there is a more stable OS version because on .20 the servers are either missing or not worth playing on. It's a hassle having to block the bad servers for me.

16 hours ago, Wayne said:

1st: Miami server showing up in NY
2nd (1): Miami server showing up in kansas cluster
Edit:
3rd: (2): Miami server showing up in NY

Screenshot_2021-05-07 Geo-Filter - DumaOS.png

Screenshot_2021-05-07 Geo-Filter - DumaOS(1).png

Screenshot_2021-05-07 Geo-Filter - DumaOS(2).png

Its chaotic, I know. Its for all of the CoD games as far as I know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
54 minutes ago, designerema said:

a lot of servers are not showing up, example the one un FL which is my closest to Puerto Rico

Re-sync the Heatmap cloud and then it should appear for you

Have the UK Warzone servers been turned off? When I have just the geo filter covering the UK, I can’t find a game (usually after midnight) so have to expand the region, and the ping heat map is no longer showing UK servers since I first checked at approx 7pm. I’ve resynced the cloud but no change. Have Activision actually starting turning off UK servers?

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, K0NSPIRACY said:

Have the UK Warzone servers been turned off? When I have just the geo filter covering the UK, I can’t find a game (usually after midnight) so have to expand the region, and the ping heat map is no longer showing UK servers since I first checked at approx 7pm. I’ve resynced the cloud but no change. Have Activision actually starting turning off UK servers?

It won't be anything on our end, may just be less population size at that time and so less players across servers