Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!

Netduma Alex

• Administrators
14 hours ago, OldNOff said:

That's the problem Fraser, I can barely play on them. It takes a life to join. on top of that, check this pic below, spanish servers are all over the place right now, only ping assist work, not always

ping assist limit=26ms

ping server I joined= 36ms?????

ping in-game(after 12min waiting)=16ms

That's probably because you're using Ping Assist exclusively which it wasn't designed for, it's very restricted doing it that way, it was meant as an assist to traditional filtering.

The way Ping Assist works is it takes the first ping response from a server and determines if it should be allowed or blocked so you could have a server that is allowed that ping at or under your limit 26ms in this case but then subsequent pings are higher. Likewise you could have it the other way where you miss out on a server as the first ping is higher than your limit but then settles below it but it would already be blocked. 

I would suggest using your radius exclusively with PA set to 0 if you're wanting to force specific servers.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, OldNOff said:

Radius doesn't work right now Fraser, it forces me to connect to a 60ms ping server (not spanish) every time, the only way to keep the ping low at the moment is using ping assist, thats why I'm telling you something must be wrong with spanish servers.

PS: I've been using ping assist without trouble since I bought the r2. I think the problem is servers are completeley missplaced right now dude. It's imposible to land on a spanish server using the radius. I can attach a pic if you want to see it.

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works better.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, OldNOff said:

Done that 1k times last week. Otherwise I wouldn't be here posting there must be an error with spanish servers.

A few things to add.

When I Use the radius over spain(ping assist=0) my game starts searching for a lobby with 61ms ping (22ms with no geofilter or when using ping assist limit). Radius used to work properly, now it doesn't.

As I tell you, every time I try to use the radius now my game starts searching with 60ms ping and i'm not sure where I'm landing, but not on spanish servers because it's 60ms +/- usually, but you can see in the pic I attached earlier my ping sits around 16ms when on spanish servers.

Without the Geo-Filter you say you're seeing 22ms, is that to the server you suspect is to the Spanish server or to another server? If you can provide the IDs for the mislocated servers we can get those correct which will make them easier to connect to.

On 9/9/2023 at 18:33, Netduma Fraser said:

Realmente ha hecho una copia de seguridad en este momento para revisar todo en busca de actualizaciones, lo hará tan pronto como pueda.

Hoy somos 21 de septiembre y aun nada, por favor tomen eso mas serio, no sirve tener un router con Geo Filter que no funciona respeta a los que invertimos dinero en ese router para tener mejor experiencia de juego y no es así.

On 17/9/2023 at 20:26, OldNOff said:

Ese es el problema, Fraser, apenas puedo tocar con ellos. Se necesita una vida para unirse. Además de eso, mira esta foto a continuación, los servidores en español están por todos lados en este momento, solo funciona la asistencia de ping, no siempre

límite de asistencia de ping = 26 ms

servidor de ping al que me uní = 36 ms?????

ping en el juego (después de 12 minutos de espera) = 16 ms

geofiltro.jpg

Justamente en esa ubicación esta apareciendo el servidor de Chile, hace mas de 2 meses.

• Administrators
20 hours ago, OldNOff said:

well.. seems like it is not working anymore.. again.. there was a playlist update 15 mins ago and now I'm back to the same loop, stuck searching/finding missplaced lobbies with 60ms ping. Today it was working beatifully (super stable15ms and quick search time until the update I must say! 😟

Can you take a look, again?

I'm facing the exact same problem I had, connecting to the same servers with 53-60ms I was connecting the other day.

These are the servers I denied(a few polish servers?? I think, because of the pings I'm getting from them and also one french server), the game keeps connecting to these random servers located in Spain(using radius over Spain ofc) and it starts searching for a lobby with 65ms ping (abnormal behaviour).

3ed02df86ddd474c      
  3fd0a6716dde474c      
  c141d7a2de600f14      
  74d078436d135055      
  c2414f1ade610f14      
  d22df1bcca713a3f      
  c2416b36de610f14      
  caad6b364a69c2c7      
  c341935ede620f14      
  72d029f46d115055      

Nada, nothing, I can't make it work, I should be connecting to a choppa.net server if I'm not wrong, but It keeps connecting to random servers, impossible to play on spanish servers right now.

Could you please tell Alex again? its frustrating.

As far as I am aware Alex didn't push an update for this yet so it must be the game behaving strangely, I will tell him again though to get it updated.

4 hours ago, Eduardo bastos said:

Hoy somos 21 de septiembre y aun nada, por favor tomen eso mas serio, no sirve tener un router con Geo Filter que no funciona respeta a los que invertimos dinero en ese router para tener mejor experiencia de juego y no es así.

Sólo soy el mensajero, se lo menciono todo el tiempo, él está muy ocupado en este momento. Se acercan plazos que deberían transcurrir en breve y entonces tendrá más tiempo.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, OldNOff said:

There must be a reason why spanish servers are just randomly dissapearing. right?

Could you guys please just check if you are able to connect to a spanish server? I would like to know if they are just dissapearing for me or if its a general issue for us Spaniards because they are not popping up at all for me when i try to join a lobby, it's impossible to search for a lobby with the  usual 20ms ping unless I'm able to connect to Spain when I launch the game.

It has always been the case that the Spanish servers are not always available, we've never been able to pinpoint when they are available/when they're aren't. Most likely related to population numbers at that time/server load

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, OldNOff said:

mmm... not exactly in my opinion. Its true you have been saying that for a long time, and its also true it was hard connecting to spanish warzone servers (took a while but it worked 100% of the time cause i've been doing it), but it was super easy to use them playing multiplayer since day one. And they haven't dissapeared for me until I opened my first post. Not sure whats happening tbh

I will get Alex to take a look so we'll see what we can do

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, OldNOff said:

Hola Fraser, I'm back with some news.

It seems like spanish servers are actually vanished, not that I was going crazy, it's simply that they are gone.
I've tested like 4 different CODs, not a single one of them is able to connect to spanish servers 0 (router/isp/platform doesn't matter, also tested that)

Then I checked some spanish streamers, and every single one of them is experiencing the same thing I was talking about, their games used to start searching for a loby in the 10-20ms ping(as my game used to) but now their games are in the 25-35ms range.(easy to check watching their old streams)

So now I'm asking for a different kind of support if its possible.

would you mind guys filling a bug report so Activision can aknowledge there is a problem with spanish servers??I already did but I can't do much on my own, I've already contacted a couple of streamers in hopes they can help, but I'm afraid this problem is far more complicated than I anticipated at first.

saludos

I think that's just down to what I mentioned before that they're not always available. We don't have any kind of special relationship with Activision so actually I think you're route of talking to the streamers is the best idea as they do usually have some sort of relationship with the company/may have a rep they can talk to.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The IP of the matches on the Italian host refers to the IP in Germany. 
the hosts Italy are seflow and datacamp limited